Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I never noticed that bit about Martin being the first guy into D after her not taking the pill. Great observation. Yeah that could really be an area of conflict for D and F. We know in the end it will be D and F 4ever, but the idea that some other guy could have gotten her pregnant could be a great field to till for drama.
D and F 4ever but with a twist on Martin path: they won't find out who the father of the child is until it's born and then when they found out it's Martin's, F is fine with it and just going to raise the child like it's his biological kid.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
D and F 4ever but with a twist on Martin path: they won't find out who the father of the child is until it's born and then when they found out it's Martin's, F is fine with it and just going to raise the child like it's his biological kid.
Yeah... that wont happen.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Of course D will only have F's baby, but privately the scare could briefly make D and F could wonder about the Martin possibility.
Talk about fodder for conflict and drama.
If they are a real couple than D and F need to have a couples fight already.

Reactions: Looper9 and Casikaz

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
In a few day we'll have some of our questions answered about the nature of Chapter 4 and if DMD is going to become a bland uninteresting shadow of its former self.
Word on the street is that chapter 4 will be heavy on Rocky content.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Been going back pages but you have to admit it’s a bit out of control here so here it goes, what’s this update about? Fixes or new content? Thanks and I’d like to apologize in advance, I’m pretty sure this has been answered before but I just couldn’t find it
Final Chapter.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes