doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
I restarted chapter one to try and get all the reward images, but I'm having trouble with one. Since I need to get them all to unlock that last one I could use some help.
Does anyone know what choices are needed to get the "We're Back Home" reward/achievement image?

We’re Back Home! = Reach 37 LP on Day 9

Reactions: moonmite84

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
As I was Informed that the next chapter will focus on the F & D relation. So whats going to be the achievements of the next corruption levels. Four more levels to go. Anyone has any information.
They will likely remove the corruption petals in CH 4 like they did for most of the points like the Ass/Boob/BDSM points from Ch 1/2 that got dropped in CH 3

Easy fix

Looks like the game goes out with a whimper instead of a bang

Last edited:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
They will likely remove the corruption petals in CH 4 like they did for most of the points like the Ass/Boob/BDSM points from Ch 1/2 that got dropped in CH 3

Easy fix

Looks like the game goes out with a whimper instead of a bang
Yeah, lot's of potential missed here. Damn you Patreon and your stupid ToS.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
In a few day we'll have some of our questions answered about the nature of Chapter 4 and if DMD is going to become a bland uninteresting shadow of its former self.
It's not that bad. Just because it's vanilla doesn't mean it's bad.
It's just not what some people hoped it would be.
There are plenty people that are completely fine with what it is.

This whole vanilla vs chocolate discussion is tiresome.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
From the beginning this game's format was corrupting D. The corruption petals, the tag of bestiality, the options that would lead D to more and more daring exhibitionism all pointed at D becoming gradually involved in more extreme sexual situations.
But then once the corruption led to D and F being in a relationship the VN changed. It then started to list toward a D Only genre. For those of us less than thrilled with D only it's annoying because the game did not start out in that way. If it had been only about D and F getting together from day one then there would have been no expectations to the contrary. It's like a steak house serving you tofu.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
From the beginning this game's format was corrupting D. The corruption petals, the tag of bestiality, the options that would lead D to more and more daring exhibitionism all pointed at D becoming gradually involved in more extreme sexual situations.
But then once the corruption led to D and F being in a relationship the VN changed. It then started to list toward a D Only genre. For those of us less than thrilled with D only it's annoying because the game did not start out in that way. If it had been only about D and F getting together from day one then there would have been no expectations to the contrary. It's like a steak house serving you tofu.
Mr Dots has proven who he is with 3 VN's either under his belt or in production. if you've spent any amount of time playing them you will notice they are all vanilla. He seems uncomfortable going to the darker side so from the beginning of DMD it was doomed to fall short of what it promised. You write what inspires you and sadly to say he's just not into that........

I don't know about group "A" bending Mr. Dot's ear or any of that , But I do believe an opportunity was missed. Whether he grew attached to his creation or just can't force himself to go the extra mile this Gem of a VN has suffered for it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Again if the D and F relationship is your focus. D becoming more independent and wanting more experiences than just being with the first guy she had sex with could have kept this interesting.
From a story development context D Only could have ended with Chapter 2.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't want to offend anyone here, but vanilla route means for many here "The MC is allowed to fuck everything,
but the daughter is not" and even if she is cheated on everything goes well for the MC.
I never wanted to turn my daughter into a slut. In my game, I didn't fuck Elena, Jennifer, or Georgina. But I took all
the opportunities with me where both of them had a sex adventure with other people. I wouldn't want to play the game
any other way, but the third part was still boring for me for a long time. Vanilla doesn't mean to me
"He only has sex with her". For me, vanilla means both can have every opportunity to have sex without cheating on the other.
Using other people together as their sex toys.
If the developer had left some conflicts open, the story would still be interesting.

This whole vanilla vs chocolate discussion is NOT tiresome.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Apparently complimenting Rusty on his fan art which Rusty clicked "like" on is trolling???

Also it seems as though they killed his post with more fan art.

Got to love mods who cancel everything (Sarcasm)

They will cancel this as well so I am not going to bother making a point about the game, they don't care about those topics if you have the wrong view, no free speech.

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO the characters in the other games do not have the same appeal.
There are so many in SL that you never get the really inrense character development like you do in DMD.
Melody seemed like a game designed to placate the overlords of Patreon. There was little if any deep drama. An older man dating a younger girl, okay so...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
IMO the characters in the other games do not have the same appeal.
There are so many in SL that you never get the really inrense character development like you do in DMD.
Melody seemed like a game designed to placate the overlords of Patreon. There was little if any deep drama. An older man dating a younger girl, okay so...
Well yeah Melody had to be that. SS was not yet a viable alternative so kissing Patreon booty was the only game for all those devs. I respect that MrDots made Mel as a way to save DMD because Big Brother was just flat abandoned. Some other devs took that abandoned approach so I grew more fond of Mr Dots team during that ordeal. Melody helped them do some better work on animations and elements which have found their way into DMD in later chapters so I will always respect it more than the game itself might earn.

But I did also like the team trying out hey you can stay friends with Melody and go with other LIs it was pretty different from what else was out there.

Reactions: RustyV and Looper9
Aug 3, 2020
Vanilla is plain monogamous romantic relationship that mimics your real life romances. Anything else is some fool trying to rebrand the term so they can be lazy.

Harem is when you can fuck every girl, any sometimes many of them at once without consequence. This is not vanilla because this is not a normal situation in real life.

DmD will never be vanilla simply because of the incest angle of the main relationship, regardless if they have bland boring monogamous sex. It would be unfortunate if you can't have 3somes with D and other girls, but it is what it is.

And characters in Sunshine Love are more bland than DmD because one game has had years of development to expose each character, and the other has had a few months. Its like reading a quarter of a book and telling me the characters in that book are bland compared to the epic 20 book wheel of time series.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There was little if any deep drama.
That was the best part about it.

Not every game needs drama. It was just a little slice of life date sim, heavy drama would have been way out of place. There are more than enough games heavy on the drama that it is nice when one comes out that isn't.

There are even games on the opposite end of the spectrum like Intertwined that is ALL drama, so much so that it's just too much. It's very heavy on the drama and it outweighs everything else.

Melody to this day is still quite popular and didn't need drama to carry it, same for Triangle.

There is a pretty infamous game that is heavy on the drama and people praise it yet only ever talk about 1 scene. I never see anyone praise the romance parts or the cabin scene or the lessons. Just 1 scene defined an entire game. And people wonder why I don't like it.

JJSmiles417

Mar 23, 2021
So, hello everyone. Kinda new to the game and really excited to keep playing, ever since seeing a vid on it sometime last year. I've already finished Chapter 1 on laptop (Thanks, in part, to NeoSeeker, who provided a walkthrough I was able to follow pretty well. My question is regarding the Father's Day mod download. Since that was a separate download, where does it fit in and how to I incorporate it so I get the most from the game?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes