Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The way this VN plot has developed D+other guy without F would not be Vanilla. LOL
I would like to see D+Georgina+other girl without F. Let D and Georgina have their own event. Not behind F's back but without him present. Maybe the girls go to a "girl only" bar and each hook up.
I too would like some FF or FFF alone time. D seems more comfortable doing things alone with other girls/women than she does with other guys, so I think this is a distinct possibility, especially since we've seen that Elena, Georgina, and Cassandra all try to initiate that with her.

Still, my biggest hope is for a M+D+F threesome. Even if it's not a permanent thing, some family lovin' with Rachel would be most welcome. :love:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's called being passionate about the game. And this is a discussion forum, we can discuss anything, even its flaws. I'm salty because it had a lot of potential, which was drained down the toilet. If you don't have anything to contribute, then don't respond, it's simple.
Everybody here is passionate about the game.
Funny though that you say we can discuss things here but then tell people off if they don't contribute in your eyes. The game ins't bad at all.

Writing endless paragraphs about your headcanon and fantasies is more derailing than me reporting from the discord and what the devs said there.

If you are so passionate about the game then accept it for what it is not what could have been.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Funny though that you say we can discuss things here but then tell people off if they don't contribute in your eyes. The game ins't bad at all.
I tell rude people off because I don't have time to deal with them. Talking down to people for their opinion isn't called contributing to conversation and being talked down to is simply offputting.
If you are so passionate about the game then accept it for what it is not what could have been.
And do what with that acceptance exactly? Not talk about the game and forget about it entirely? I guess I could do that if you want to kill the discussion entirely.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Talking down to people for their opinion isn't called contributing to conversation.

And do what with that acceptance exactly? Not talk about the game and forget about it entirely? I guess I could do that if you want to kill the discussion.
You think that was me talking down on you? That are some self-esteem issues if I've ever seen some.

And do what with that acceptance exactly?

Walk away. You clearly don't like how the game turned out to be. Why are you torturing yourself with what ifs and maybes?

The game is vanilla not chocolate... well maybe some chocolate sprinkles on top.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
It's laughable at all the shit people get upset at MrDots and the crew about. "When are you going to have D go black?" "Why'd you have to mess it up and have Martin fuck D?" "Why don't you make the game more about Elena?" "Make D fuck her Mom." "Have D fuck her Mom & Dad." "Can't you make her tits smaller?" "Can't you make her tits bigger?" And my personal favorite: "Why does the plot have to include incest?" :ROFLMAO:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Not sure why everybody gets hot and bothered by plot lines and their divergence from their own predilections. Very early on, the game's plot deviated from the original 'Hook' and suggested plot elements, I guess mostly for commercial reasons and that is as it should be, if you want to run a team based development with regular updates. This means that plot direction will be heavily influenced by the market. Hey, I didn't like it when Cadbury's was taken over by Kraft and they changed the recipe of Dairy Milk … I eat a different brand now … Niche stuff is expensive to make, especially as few actually put hand in pocket and fund it and it is naïve to expect a game not to change its plot line to follow the biggest revenue stream.

By all means fantasise about future plot developments; but, unless your niche aligns with predominant ones, don't be disappointed if the game does not go in the direction you want it to

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's laughable at all the shit people get upset at MrDots and the crew about. "When are you going to have D go black?" "Why'd you have to mess it up and have Martin fuck D?" "Why don't you make the game more about Elena?" "Make D fuck her Mom." "Have D fuck her Mom & Dad." "Can't you make her tits smaller?" "Can't you make her tits bigger?" And my personal favorite: "Why does the plot have to include incest?" :ROFLMAO:
My personal favourite; "Is there any way to avoid the daughter?" :WaitWhat:

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Good morning/afternoon/evening to all of our supporters!

Less than a week to go before the first update of Dating My Daughter (v30), Chapter 4 is released.
For our final previews before v30 drops, we find our gorgeous “Dee” laying on your bed with nothing on except a towel. And of course, that towel will be gone in an instant :p

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Call me picky but I don't think massage oil is wise or good for a pregnant woman
"During pregnancy, aromatherapy and massage can be used to relieve some of the issues such as muscular aches, fatigue, and insomnia. Emotional states such as anxiety and stress can also be eased with massage oils. As a matter of fact, these oils play a great role during this time."

Google doesn't agree with you. :BootyTime:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
"During pregnancy, aromatherapy and massage can be used to relieve some of the issues such as muscular aches, fatigue, and insomnia. Emotional states such as anxiety and stress can also be eased with massage oils. As a matter of fact, these oils play a great role during this time."

Google doesn't agree with you. :BootyTime:
I just hope she doesn't slide off the bed.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Baaah! My computer suddenly blue-screened and restarted on me while I was playing. Now all my Rewards/Achievements got wiped out.
Anyone know how I can get them back (or just unlock them all if necessary)? Preferably without having to play through the whole game again.
HELP!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Baaah! My computer suddenly blue-screened and restarted on me while I was playing. Now all my Rewards/Achievements got wiped out.
Anyone know how I can get them back (or just unlock them all if necessary)? Preferably without having to play through the whole game again.
HELP!
Are you talking about the Reward Gallery in Chapter 1?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
HELP!
Since your rewards got wiped, it's the persistent file in your savegames that got damaged during the bluescreen.
Restoring that is not easy. You could ask one to upload theirs, or unlock the rewards individually within the console. It is what you asked for, but it gets abit messy with the typing.

Example of one achivement unlocking in ch.1
$ get_achievement("day12_volcano", trans=achievement_transform)
$ v_rewards_count = change_stat(v_rewards_count ,+1)

A list of all the reward-strings are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-customize-dmd-variables-and-more.6112/post-1005555

Reactions: moonmite84
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes