Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What's going to happen??
D has four more corruption level to achieve. What are going to be the achievements of the levels. Here are my guess.

# D can Now have MMF Occasionally. It will turn to Always.
# Swinging Partner. May be with Graham.
# More BDSM stuff.
# Public Sex.
# Sex with a Complete Stranger.
# Double Dicked ;)
# An Orgy (unlikely)
# Bestiary (optional)
# Pregnancy (optional)

They will not occur in this order. What are your guess.
Reposting my own post...

FROM THE DISCORD:

Like [REDACTED] said, it's Date My Daughter, and like Hearsz and Jeff have already stated, the focus will be on the F and D path, with minimal sharing as those paths wind down.
So just no.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It would be a good twist in the tale if he turned out to be the bridegroom instead of the MC, that would definitely give me a good laugh. :D
Well, he's gonna be the MC regardless of who gets to marry his daughter in the end. After all, the game is called "Dating my Daughter", doesn't specify who needs to date his daughter :p

Reactions: Satburn and Looper9

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, he's gonna be the MC regardless of who gets to marry his daughter in the end. After all, the game is called "Dating my Daughter", doesn't specify who needs to date his daughter :p
Won't happen. This game is vanilla with a little chocolate sharing if you as player allow it.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I would love to see a twist in this tale, but as Sunshine love is anything to go by i can see the the 4th chapter being a big disappointment with the ending turning into something of a damp squib.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Unfortunately, thanks to its supporters, the whole game has turned out to be a pretty boring thing.
Many good opportunities have been missed to keep the story tense.
Rachel: If she had stayed the scheming mother, BDSM stuff would have been possible with her here, out of revenge.
Koko: A branch with a partial fall of the girl, alcohol, drugs, sex, and a temporary separation would have been possible here.
Always with the thought of each other and another slow rapprochement.
Fetish parties: Here everyone can imagine their own personal fetish. Up to bestality.
and, and...
I mean, I liked to play this visual novel, and was actually always on the path of the daughter alone, except for sex that they
experienced together, but I think chances are lost here.
That's why I don't expect much new in the 4th part. But will play it !!!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Unfortunately, thanks to its supporters...
What you consider unfortunate is largely why so many of us follow this VN. There's no accounting for tastes and opinions do vary, but, as far as I can tell, the overwhelming majority of DMD supporters and followers have little desire to see Dee turned into a cum bucket. I recognize that's not the case for a vocal minority, perhaps you should have invested in the game long ago and its plot would be more to your liking.

Last edited:

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
What you consider unfortunate is largely why so many of us follow this VN. There's no accounting for tastes and opinions do vary, but, as far as I can tell, the overwhelming majority of DMD supporters and followers have little desire to see Dee turned into a cum bucket. I recognize that's not the case for a vocal minority, perhaps you should have invested in the game long ago and it's plot would be more to your liking.
Pretty sure they reversed course during chapter 3 after announcing no sharing because they found out a sizable portion paying customers did want sharing.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I can understand the Dee only path for a time. But after a while, it's just boring, everything has been done. 2 persons having sex is just that. So why not a Dee only ending, and then for others paths, the game could go on for x chapters if you include any variety of sex partners and situations. If devs have enough ideas for this and if there's enough demand, I would just do that if I were in their place, after next chapter.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What you consider unfortunate is largely why so many of us follow this VN. There's no accounting for tastes and opinions do vary, but, as far as I can tell, the overwhelming majority of DMD supporters and followers have little desire to see Dee turned into a cum bucket. I recognize that's not the case for a vocal minority, perhaps you should have invested in the game long ago and it's plot would be more to your liking.
The thing is, there's "corruption" tag. What's the point of it if you can't go deep into the abyss (assuming the player wants to or makes poor choices) and the only possible outcome is a lovey-dovey vanilla happy ending? A couple of threesomes with D hardly count for corruption.

MC gets to be a manwhore with all kinds of hot chicks without her knowing, but he never gets into trouble for it, he only wins extra sex. And god forbid that MC allows D to have some autonomy and date other guys on her own, too or have a proper open relationship based on honesty. There's even a game over scene if you don't take self-defence classes which was a massive cop-out and middle finger to player choice. Why not give the player more agency to choose the outcome for MC and D's relationship? Let MC get busted during cheating if he gets too careless, with some serious consequences that make the game more interesting and less predictable. If the game presents itself to be a romance novel, then there have to be ups and downs, various challenges for the player to overcome to make it interesting, and natural character development. As it is, it doesn't have any where player's involvement is required, because apparently many supporters are too afraid to have any freedom or responsibility to shape the story they want to see. If the player's involvement is not important, then it's not a game, it's a kinetic novel.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
The thing is, there's "corruption" tag. What's the point of it if you can't go deep into the abyss (assuming the player wants to or makes poor choices) and the only possible outcome is a lovey-dovey vanilla happy ending? A couple of threesomes with D hardly count for corruption.

MC gets to be a manwhore with all kinds of hot chicks without her knowing, but he never gets into trouble for it, he only wins extra sex. And god forbid that MC allows D to have some autonomy and date other guys on her own, too or have a proper open relationship based on honesty. There's even a game over scene if you don't take self-defence classes which was a massive cop-out and middle finger to player choice. Why not give the player more agency to choose the outcome for MC and D's relationship? Let MC get busted during cheating if he gets too careless, with some serious consequences that make the game more interesting and less predictable. If the game presents itself to be a romance novel, then there have to be ups and downs, various challenges for the player to overcome to make it interesting, and natural character development. As it is, it doesn't have any where player's involvement is required, because apparently many supporters are too afraid to have any freedom or responsibility to shape the story they want to see. If the player's involvement is not important, then it's not a game, it's a kinetic novel.

Thanks, but no thanks, I like the game as it is.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

:KEK:

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
The whole "but its dating my daughter" thing is so funny, especially coming from the writers. Why even put in the different paths if that was the original intent.

I understand the main "true" ending needs to be with F ending up with D which is fine and I look forward to it but why bother even filling out those other routes at all.

The story line leading up to D getting fucked by Martin was really well written in fact I would say the actual "payoff" scene was probably better than any of the F & D scenes from chapter 3, it is a real shame we probably wont get to see more.

What is actually left to explore in the final chapter? just more bland sex in various locations until D either ends up pregnant or not?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The whole "but its dating my daughter" thing is so funny, especially coming from the writers. Why even put in the different paths if that was the original intent.

I understand the main "true" ending needs to be with F ending up with D which is fine and I look forward to it but why bother even filling out those other routes at all.

The story line leading up to D getting fucked by Martin was really well written in fact I would say the actual "payoff" scene was probably better than any of the F & D scenes from chapter 3, it is a real shame we probably wont get to see more.

What is actually left to explore in the final chapter? just more bland sex in various locations until D either ends up pregnant or not?
If you think that was well written then may I suggest you read an actual book for comparison. :KEK:

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
It was the highlight of the story for me as well.

It had a very good build up to from the innocent daughter slowly being corrupted to having sex with her father, and then the slow progression to other so called fetishes to finally end with a totally vanilla ending.

It just doesn't sum up after all the build up we've already had, to say that all of a sudden she turns totally innocent as if nothing has happened and she ends up happily married in fairy tale land.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
As I was Informed that the next chapter will focus on the F & D relation. So whats going to be the achievements of the next corruption levels. Four more levels to go. Anyone has any information.

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
As I was Informed that the next chapter will focus on the F & D relation. So whats going to be the achievements of the next corruption levels. Four more levels to go. Anyone has any information.
We can only speculate at the moment hopefully we get to explore some more fetishes with D, along with (non male) sharing threesomes with the other girls with a possible harem route.

Otherwise it will probably be straight to the finish D & F having sex every night in different positions until the game ends on the pure route.

All speculation though we should get the weekly update soon which may give us a tease of whats to come next week.

Reactions: dipp007

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
My speculation back in December:

Corruption Level 14 unlocked, four to go. New stuff is "MMF - sometimes". So I assume it will be:

15 MMF - always
16 lesbian scenes
17 Lisa in MF scenes without her father - sometimes and finally
18 - Lisa in MF scenes without her father - always.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes