thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Someone hasn't finished the last chapter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't consider that a proper impregnation scene.

Impregnation scenes involve a lot of dirty talk around fertilizing the girl and knocking her up with a kid. Honestly, it's kind of disappointing the impregnation was so lackluster in this series. Only a surprise afterthought.

KALXXX

Jun 22, 2020
Non mi lascia scaricare la traduzione italiana, non capisco perché

He won't let me download the Italian translation, I don't understand why

Last edited by a moderator:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And how often does the author release an update, when is the next update?
........................................................................................

if you only had read previous page, end of this month and every few months.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
First, I do like Mr. Dots and he has a lot of talent. I am loving Sunshine Love so far. I'm in the middle of Melody, but I don't find it as compelling. But this one...

This one (DMD) started out great, but just wore on and on and on. It was fatiguing. After a while just started skipping stuff. The repetition, the predictability. I kept going for a while, maybe because I'd already sunk so much time into it and the beginning was really good. But the predictable cycle of events...just got to me, so that by the time they do fuck, I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to get it over with. I just wanted to see if it would ever happen. This VN could have been 1/3 as long. The pacing was way too stretched out for me. I wanted to see a threesome with Elena, too, but I'm just too burned out at this point to go on into Chapter 3.
I've played DMD since it was first released so I played update by update sometimes with a long intermission between each one. The pacing was fine in that play mode, but I can see how if you sat down and binge played it the pacing could be slow.
Maybe when the VN is finished the team should go back and clear out the dead wood to make DMD better as a nonstop play through VN.
I'd say take a break and then play Chapter 3. If you are no a D Sharing path the VN has more to offer in that Chapter.

badboy696

Sep 10, 2018
hey OP, remove the "BBC" picture on the main post man... its just too much of a spoiler. Im talking about the last picture :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
HearszAM (The Chief) — Today at 1:29 AM
Hey there. Many changes have been made to the first two chapters (fixed grammar, plot holes, etc), but they haven't been re-published yet. The links were meant to be updated at the end of January, but we had some issues with the sound FX that were added and we ran out of time (had to go back to work on SL).

Uthuriel — Today at 3:16 AM
So... does that mean that all the chapter will get a "v 2.0"?

HearszAM (The Chief) — Today at 3:31 AM
Eventually, yes, each chapter will get a thorough check over
From the discord.

And I have to say nice. Makes me even more excited.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes