BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, it defaults to D training with Martin if you are on his route. As for D being pregnant, she says she THINKS she is pregnant at the end of chapter 3. I imagine there will be a questionnaire at the start of chapter 4 like there was for 3 and one question will be "Did D take her pill?". Selecting yes will make her not pregnant.
Damn, looks like I'll have to say goodbye to Martin. Oh well, didn't like how his route was written anyway. I thought he was a nice respectful guy but he acts like a needy teenager with D which was creepy AF. His dialogue "Hey, why you lyin' to me, you've got no boyfriend" instantly turned me off. Ryan, here we go.

Wouldn't that be more logical to make the pregnancy dialogue play only if the condition is set to D not taking a pill? What's the point of this fakeout then? Only makes D seem even more stupid if she jumps to such conclusion without taking pregnancy tests first.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Damn, looks like I'll have to say goodbye to Martin. Oh well, didn't like how his route was written anyway. I thought he was a nice respectful guy but he acts like a needy teenager with D which was creepy AF. His dialogue "Hey, why you lyin' to me, you've got no boyfriend" instantly turned me off. Ryan, here we go.

Wouldn't that be more logical to make the pregnancy dialogue play only if the condition is set to D not taking a pill? What's the point of this fakeout then? Only makes D seem even more stupid if she jumps to such conclusion without taking pregnancy tests first.
Why do people share with Martin or Ryan in the first place?
Both of them feel unnatural and somewhat forced.

Martin is an idiot and badly written and Ryan leaves for greener pastures.
The only people where it might make sense is with Olivia and Graham.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
In chap1, I didn't know how the story was suppose to unfold. Personally, I though the sharing with Martin was a way to open the group/sharing path more than a Martin only path. I always target at the most corrupted D possible in that game.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Both of them feel unnatural and somewhat forced.

Martin is an idiot and badly written and Ryan leaves for greener pastures.
The only people where it might make sense is with Olivia and Graham.
I didn't really want to share with Martin, just was curious to see how his route would look like, because it was very weird to me how just one harmless comment in Chapter 1 could result in a whole sharing path. Turns out, in a very forced, poorly written way.
Ryan as a character on the other hand feels like a nice guy who'd make a good boyfriend for D if her own father wasn't such a creep already. Want to create an illusion of a normal family where F dates a mommy Georgina and D dates her boyfriend Ryan. Everyone is happy and nobody is suspicious. Perfect cover.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I didn't really want to share with Martin, just was curious to see how his route would look like, because it was very weird to me how just one harmless comment in Chapter 1 could result in a whole sharing path. Turns out, in a very forced, poorly written way.
Ryan as a character on the other hand feels like a nice guy who'd make a good boyfriend for D if her own father wasn't such a creep already. Want to create an illusion of a normal family where F dates a mommy Georgina and D dates her boyfriend Ryan. Everyone is happy and nobody is suspicious. Perfect cover.
I see where you are coming from but I feel that Martin and Ryan are sidelined so much that they hardly know D and F in the first place. They are strangers. Olivia and Graham on the other side have done much more for D and F. That's where I could see sharing and it wouldn't be that awkward. Maybe they will be back from Australia in CH4.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I’ve come to loathe Ryan. I hate how attracted to and hard D crushes on him, and wish that at least that aspect could be avoided completely. Not sure how alone I am in that, but knowing that your significant other is thinking and fantasizing about someone else just fucking sucks (unless that’s what you were intentionally going for). Even F sounds like he’s developing a man-crush on him at times imo.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Let's not.There is only 3 sex scenes-one with Elena,one with Olivia and one with Georgina.
True but the writing was much better in CH1 and the quality significantly dropped in CH2 onward.
I'd rather have "good" writing and less H scenes than vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
In my opinion, CH2 was the best. It was exciting and had much more sex scenes. Sure maybe the writing dropped a little, but CH1 was far to slow. I can't get me to play CH3, maybe I need to wait until it is complete and try it again.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
In my opinion, CH2 was the best. It was exciting and had much more sex scenes. Sure maybe the writing dropped a little, but CH1 was far to slow. I can't get me to play CH3, maybe I need to wait until it is complete and try it again.
CH3 isn't that bad. It's just not that good either. Mediocre is the word that best describes it.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
CH3 isn't that bad. It's just not that good either. Mediocre is the word that best describes it best.
In the moment I have issues with all VN games. Tons of reading, but not much quality in sex scenes. Especially after playing 2 games with fantastic animations, even if the gameplay lacked in them.

My issue is, after CH1 and CH2, CH3 is far less exciting and especially with D acting stupid. Telling the world indirectly where she is and thinking she could marry F (if I remember correctly). And I find Elena less and more less interesting/attractive everytime I see her, which makes replaying the game for me hard to do.

Trikus

May 31, 2020

You can disable the Martin path right before D goes exercising then go meet either Olivia or Margo, then enable Martin again. Just click the D portrait in the top right of the screen and set Martin to no.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
The Great Outdoors

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all of our supporters!

There are now less than two weeks to go before the first update for Dating My Daughter - Chapter 4 is released.

Who’s excited?

For this week’s preview, we find our beautiful daughter enjoying the great outdoors, and the two of you are very much looking forward to a spending a night or two away together, underneath the stars.

What kind of adventures will you and Dee get up to while you’re among nature and taking in the fresh air and quiet surroundings?

Are you willing to take some risks with no one else around?

As we mentioned in our preview post last week, DMD will be released on Saturday, March 27th!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
In the moment I have issues with all VN games. Tons of reading, but not much quality in sex scenes. Especially after playing 2 games with fantastic animations, even if the gameplay lacked in them.

My issue is, after CH1 and CH2, CH3 is far less exciting and especially with D acting stupid. Telling the world indirectly where she is and thinking she could marry F (if I remember correctly). And I find Elena less and more less interesting/attractive everytime I see her, which makes replaying the game for me hard to do.
I personally don't have a problem with the reading part. They are Visual Novels after all.
D being dumb is one of the tropes in the game so I don't mind that either.

Elena is on a different level for me. I never really liked her to begin with and she is reliability for D and F.
Remember that she took a photo of D and F while they were in bed together? That's just a stupid thing to do and could bite everybody in the ass.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
The Great Outdoors

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all of our supporters!

There are now less than two weeks to go before the first update for Dating My Daughter - Chapter 4 is released.

Who’s excited?

For this week’s preview, we find our beautiful daughter enjoying the great outdoors, and the two of you are very much looking forward to a spending a night or two away together, underneath the stars.

What kind of adventures will you and Dee get up to while you’re among nature and taking in the fresh air and quiet surroundings?

Are you willing to take some risks with no one else around?

As we mentioned in our preview post last week, DMD will be released on Saturday, March 27th!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh reusing the same old poses for the 25th time

Reactions: hmuller

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I personally don't have a problem with the reading part. They are Visual Novels after all.
D being dumb is one of the tropes in the game so I don't mind that either.

Elena is on a different level for me. I never really liked her to begin with and she is reliability for D and F.
Remember that she took a photo of D and F while they were in bed together? That's just a stupid thing to do and could bite everybody in the ass.
If you reject Elena she gets it on with the farmer boy they meet in chapter 2. It gets her out of your hair nicely.

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Seeing all other 3d games, I don't believe there are many games with this kind of fluent graphics. I agree, it can be a little better but comparing to others, it's a heck lot better than anticipated. Maybe i've became a little too infatuated...idk but would love more from this developer <3

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes