RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is there any kind of roadmap for this game? A certain number of planned chapters (I think I read somewhere that it will be 4 total but I can't recall for sure), or any plans to convert/merge it all into one game at the end? That anyone knows of, I mean. Just wondering if the dev has ever mentioned either before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just out of curiosity, is there any kind of roadmap for this game? A certain number of planned chapters (I think I read somewhere that it will be 4 total but I can't recall for sure), or any plans to convert/merge it all into one game at the end? That anyone knows of, I mean. Just wondering if the dev has ever mentioned either before.
4 chapters, how many parts we don't know (shouldn't be that many since there isn't/shouldn't be that much left to be told), all-in-one might happen if they update models to same as on sl but it'd be quite a big packet to download.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone know what's planned for this next update? I just finished my first run of Chapters 1-3 (Whew!) and it's my understanding that this next update will be v.30 and be for CH3? Chapter 3 felt pretty much finished to me unless I missed something. It also felt like an "ending" to the overall game. I wonder what major events the dev has in mind for CH4.

Also, and this is just my own personal opinion/tastes; but I wish the game made it more clear regarding Sharing that Ryan comes as a package deal with Margo. I was trying out sharing with other women, but not other dudes, and that went wrong a couple of times. I know some will say that D's crush on Ryan doesn't fall under the definition of "NTR", but "not technically NTR" is a cold comfort for those of us who don't want it at all (at least not in our main playthroughs lol :p). There were several times where I felt like like I was getting "emotionally cucked" by him. Seeing D clearly fantasizing about him and in danger of forming puddles every time he was around was one of the few things that I really disliked about this game. I don't know if it's an "always happens no matter what" kind of thing, but it's a bummer imho if it is. Especially with the MC even seeming to feel alright with it ("Alright, I like this guy!") without input from the player. It almost felt like the dev was outright shipping Ryan and D sometimes.

Again, just my own experience/take on it though. Also, even D's dream about Elena seemed to border on "NTR-ish", which was unexpected. The whole "She loves me more than you, and wants to marry me instead." "Is that true, D?" "Yes, Daddy. It's true." was a bit jarring.

On a more positive note: I really hope in the future that D will at some point refer to Georgina as "Mommy" during sex. I think my dick would instantly have a heart-attack! :ROFLMAO:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
“marriage (f+g and f+d), d starting her modelling career, lots of sex (with wives and some with e and j).“

Speaking of her modeling career, I just wanted to verify: She loses the competition no matter what, right? I’m assuming so, because I let her pose with the two gay male models on the beach, and tried not kissing her during the butterfly scene (which doesn’t work because she kisses you anyway), and then the blackmail still happens. Speaking of which, that afterparty had me nervous and ready to go on a murder-spree if they had tried to drug and drag D off somewhere :mad:

I wonder how the marriage will happen. I suspect that the ship captain who mentioned that he can marry people will come back into play. And it’s too bad that polygamy is illegal too. Even if F somehow manages to find a loophole and marries D, I wish marrying Georgina also was an option on the table (and/or Elena or Jennifer for those who may prefer them).

I think one of the things that my sick little mind wants to see the most is some “Mommy/Daddy” roleplay with F+D+G! :love:
That and of course: A time-jump so that Rocky can throw in some bestiality!! :p (just a joke, please don’t shame me XD)

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Speaking of which, that afterparty had me nervous and ready to go on a murder-spree if they had tried to drug and drag D off somewhere :mad:
Would have been a shocking twist, Dee gets drugged and drug off and now F is MC of "Taken"
Chapter 4 is a non stop slaughter fest of killing everybody in your way
Then orgy with Dee and the 6 other young women you save along the way
;)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm not sure if there is more to Rachel's story, but I'd be interested in seeing more. That bitch is fucked up, but understandably so. Doesn't excuse her actions, but at least she's trying now. I'm not sure if there could ever be reconciliation between her and the MC. But man is she hot enough to where I'd devote a separate playthrough for her! Bring on the full incest family! :p

So far I think that F+D+Georgina is my "canon" though (with Elena too if she wants in!). I already really liked Georgina, but her encounter with Rachel sealed it for me. When she pointed at her and said "I'm his girlfriend!" I could see the MC slamming his fist on the counter and yelling "BOOM!" :D

Reactions: Uthuriel

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Do I understand it correctly that choosing to keep Martin around deprives you of all other content except Georgina? I was curious about his path, but now that I've seen it, I'd rather go for Margo and Ryan instead (and Margo is set as YES in my playthrough). Is there a way to still have events with Margo/Ryan or Olivia/Graham if you're on Martin route, too? Or at least have both Martin and Ryan paths active (without cheating)? I spent so much time going for Ryan, since he'd make a nice boyfriend for the daughter, but then Ryan tells the he's leaving town because Martin steals the show :confused: Do you really have to choose between them? I wish it was telegraphed better that going for him will basically cancel the other routes for the rest of Chapter 3 if it's really the case.

Also, does the game always end with the daughter being pregnant? In the walkthrough it says that if you swallow morning-after pills, then D won't end up being pregnant. What's up with that? If the game really ends with the pregnancy, then I guess that's where I should quit. Insestual sex is one thing, but impregnating your relative is a huge turn-off.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Do I understand it correctly that choosing to keep Martin around deprives you of all other content except Georgina? I was curious about his path, but now that I've seen it, I'd rather go for Margo and Ryan instead (and Margo is set as YES in my playthrough). Is there a way to still have events with Margo/Ryan or Olivia/Graham if you're on Martin route, too? Or at least have both Martin and Ryan paths active (without cheating)? I spent so much time going for Ryan, since he'd make a nice boyfriend for the daughter, but then Ryan tells the he's leaving town because Martin steals the show :confused: Do you really have to choose between them? I wish it was telegraphed better that going for him will basically cancel the other routes for the rest of Chapter 3 if it's really the case.

Also, does the game always end with the daughter being pregnant? In the walkthrough it says that if you swallow morning-after pills, then D won't end up being pregnant. What's up with that? If the game really ends with the pregnancy, then I guess that's where I should quit. Insestual sex is one thing, but impregnating your relative is a huge turn-off.
Yeah, it defaults to D training with Martin if you are on his route. As for D being pregnant, she says she THINKS she is pregnant at the end of chapter 3. I imagine there will be a questionnaire at the start of chapter 4 like there was for 3 and one question will be "Did D take her pill?". Selecting yes will make her not pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: BloodyMares
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes