G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
Martin also goes to the village?
Probably,we don't know how much time has passed and the dev said that the mmf will continue,probably they will call either Martin or Ryan and Margo to go camping with them

Why do people share with Martin or Ryan in the first place?
Both of them feel unnatural and somewhat forced.

Martin is an idiot and badly written and Ryan leaves for greener pastures.
The only people where it might make sense is with Olivia and Graham.
I believe the Martin part was there since CH 1 but due the patreons or the people that pays for the game were not ok with that and it was forgotten until now and maybe that's the reason why it's feels so forced and also all the teasing since the beginnig of CH 3

I’ve come to loathe Ryan. I hate how attracted to and hard D crushes on him, and wish that at least that aspect could be avoided completely. Not sure how alone I am in that, but knowing that your significant other is thinking and fantasizing about someone else just fucking sucks (unless that’s what you were intentionally going for). Even F sounds like he’s developing a man-crush on him at times imo.
For me that is not a "man-crush" xd it is completely natural I mean she is a teenager and F is acting like a man who knows that,Ryan character was better in terms of development that Martin who seems forced for that I love you thing

CH3 isn't that bad. It's just not that good either. Mediocre is the word that best describes it.
For me Chapter 3 it's just a waste of time,I mean the focus of this chapter was that D becomes a model and she didn't win and that only prolongs the story and maybe we are not going to see that dude that I forgot his name XD that offers help to D for becoming a model because people will think that this guy is going to take advantage of her

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You can disable the Martin path right before D goes exercising then go meet either Olivia or Margo, then enable Martin again. Just click the D portrait in the top right of the screen and set Martin to no.
I know that, but see, it's cheating. I like to feel immersed in the world, where my actions have consequences, and where I have a choice to do or not do some actions. If I have to tamper with the game to manually turn his route off to unlock other options instead, then it pulls you out of the story because it's not a natural story progression but a "Matrix hack". When you need to do that during your first playthrough, I consider it to be bad game design. What was a problem with adding a possibility of meeting Olivia/Margo in the park while you're training with Martin? Or, easier solution, give them a call to F while she's training with Martin (no renders required)? This way you could still talk with them and potentially participate in their events, since the only content that Martin has is training events at morning, and dream sequences at night anyway. I guess Eva Kiss spoiled me with all the branching routes in her games, but still, it's not like DMD uses lots of variables to operate with.

Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
Where is the picture that shows us couples around a campfire and they are playing Spin the bottle with truth or dare and Partner switch?

Reactions: Looper9

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I Don't Want This Game To End Ever ....
I know the feeling. This was one of those games where I wasn't sure what I was getting into, and just named the MC after me and self-injected while playing. Turned into an emotional roller-coaster for sure lol. Though I am hoping for my own non-sharing playthrough that we've seen the last of Ryan, and that Chapter 4 doesn't have more instances of D being infatuated with other people, whether new or existing characters. Ryan was such a stain for me that once the game is completely finished I'm considering modding it for personal use to see if I can cut out or change any dialogue regarding D's crush on him unless the Margo/Ryan path gets intentionally pursued.

D couldn't fuck her mama in part 3...just sad.
You never know. We may not have seen the last of Rachel. My fingers are crossed for D to start calling Georgina "Mommy" (especially during sex :devilish:). Though some option of reconciliation between Rachel and F+D that leads to them becoming a fucked up incest family wouldn't be unwelcome either lol! Would definitely do a seperate playthrough for that. Maybe we'll at least get to see some more hot Rachel/Maria lesbo action though if nothing else.

The David

Jun 19, 2017
David has a question.
Is there still a Discord Fan Server? The one provided on the website is outdated and doesn't work. I just wish to keep tabs on the development so im not a year late again.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
David has a question.
Is there still a Discord Fan Server? The one provided on the website is outdated and doesn't work. I just wish to keep tabs on the development so im not a year late again.
Uthuriel can answer your question.

Here it is .

EDIT: New Link should work now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RustyV

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
First, I do like Mr. Dots and he has a lot of talent. I am loving Sunshine Love so far. I'm in the middle of Melody, but I don't find it as compelling. But this one...

This one (DMD) started out great, but just wore on and on and on. It was fatiguing. After a while just started skipping stuff. The repetition, the predictability. I kept going for a while, maybe because I'd already sunk so much time into it and the beginning was really good. But the predictable cycle of events...just got to me, so that by the time they do fuck, I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to get it over with. I just wanted to see if it would ever happen. This VN could have been 1/3 as long. The pacing was way too stretched out for me. I wanted to see a threesome with Elena, too, but I'm just too burned out at this point to go on into Chapter 3.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
The Great Outdoors

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all of our supporters!

There are now less than two weeks to go before the first update for Dating My Daughter - Chapter 4 is released.

Who’s excited?

For this week’s preview, we find our beautiful daughter enjoying the great outdoors, and the two of you are very much looking forward to a spending a night or two away together, underneath the stars.

What kind of adventures will you and Dee get up to while you’re among nature and taking in the fresh air and quiet surroundings?

Are you willing to take some risks with no one else around?

As we mentioned in our preview post last week, DMD will be released on Saturday, March 27th!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if they brought "Rocky" with them?

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
I know MrDots doesnt like ntr, and i didnt played DMD sience 0.25 , there is any chance that Dee do something with another guy? can some one tell me plz? thx

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes