bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
You ok? Are you stroking out? Do you realize that this game wasn't released yesterday?
Plus it'll stop people from constantly asking, is the interracial between D and someone else or MC? Also, Who can you share with?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Plus it'll stop people from constantly asking, is the interracial between D and someone else or MC? Also, Who can you share with?
It's not that bad. In a thread with so many pages people tend to ask the same questions and have the same opinions over and over again.
It's unavoidable.

CutieCat9

May 20, 2020
Hi I am new to this game and before I start I want to know how do the choices you make în chapter 1 get in chapter 2 and so on?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Hi I am new to this game and before I start I want to know how do the choices you make în chapter 1 get in chapter 2 and so on?
Choices don't really matter until Chapter3- the ring in dev team decided to remove a lot of the previous choices ( Ie Exhibition/sharing/BDSM points from CH1 Ch2 have zero impact on Ch3)
The choices in Chapter 1 & 2 this game really don't matter at all (except for the forced game overs which after 3 or 4 quality of life updates for missing content they still haven't fixed)

Last edited:

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Very unlikely to happen but I hope they have sharing scenes with just D and another guy without the MC. Not in the sense of ntr but more allowing D to need less hand holding.
This is unlikely. She can't do anything without permission

fuzzyballz

Nov 29, 2018
Hmmm, this is interesting. I'm liking this 0.29 update. However, half way through the play through, the animation wouldn't load and I just get a black screen, until I proceed forward to the next still slide. Strange.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
What's going to happen??
D has four more corruption level to achieve. What are going to be the achievements of the levels. Here are my guess.

# D can Now have MMF Occasionally. It will turn to Always.
# Swinging Partner. May be with Graham.
# More BDSM stuff.
# Public Sex.
# Sex with a Complete Stranger.
# Double Dicked ;)
# An Orgy (unlikely)
# Bestiary (optional)
# Pregnancy (optional)

They will not occur in this order. What are your guess.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes