Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
how do I fix RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object because I can't save and I don't really understand how codes and pc shit works also this happened to me in ch 2

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Either this is terrible math, or it's a bad typo. Either way, it bugged me enough to go through the bother of posting this here.
Walking speed is 3 - 4 mph, they claim the location is 1 hour away, which means it should only be about 3 - 4 miles away...

Untitled.png

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I thought the same thing.
Plus D carried nothing for all of the kit they had.

KALXXX

Jun 22, 2020
sorry but because I can no longer download any type of translations it tells me that it is blocked instead of the games it makes them unload what can I do to solve?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorry but because I can no longer download any type of translations it tells me that it is blocked instead of the games it makes them unload what can I do to solve?
if you mean italian translation then it's for prev. version.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
guys does this have mod for android....also there is no save button or menu button....doesn't know how to save.
if you're talking about my port...
  • swipe down to hide the ui
  • swipe left to roll back
  • swipe right to start skipping of text
  • swipe left&right to toggle the quick menu
  • swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
  • longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
every dialogue/choice menu has the quick menu, unless hidden by the gesture.
and btw., the button top left always opens the game menu.

InCestWeThrust

Mar 30, 2021
You didn't notice the odd text-bug implying something else happened with another guy randomly thrown in there? Happened to me several times even when I had the mod installed and definitely chose no sharing options. Either way don't you think 3-4 are kinda pointless if you're not on the sharing path? Seems like there's no alternative/it's much shorter if you don't.

I don't know about Uthuriel but in my experience said bugs do exist and like I said above it definitely seems shorter when you're not pimping her out.
Hmm gotcha seems like the bugs only happen to a few people so I'll just plan on playing through with a wary eye. Thanks for your time, though.

Before I dig into it can anyone tell me what the tenor of 3-4 is like on the non-sharing path(Preferably someone who's a fan/hasn't had bugs(ha no offense Shady))? Is it, like the anti-sharing people have said, where it hints at the sharing often enough to ruin the experience throughout? Can you make one choice and then avoid all content for it moving forward? And will I have to deal with D constantly being like: "Wow, daddy, can I sleep with him?" or the dad thinking about how he'd like to share here, or something similar? That would also really ruin even the memory of the first two for me(If that's your thing no hate it's just definitively not mine. It's equivalent to granny lubed up in a two-piece. Wouldn't want to see it on a full stomach) so I want to avoid putting myself through that if possible haha
Thanks for anyone's time in advance

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone know what happened to the pdf walkthroughs for the previous chapters? They seem to have disappeared completely.

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Anyone know what happened to the pdf walkthroughs for the previous chapters? They seem to have disappeared completely.
Chapters 1 and 2 still seem to have their walkthrough links working. Seems to be just chapter 3 that doesn't appear to have one. I've always just used Lains Mod but I suppose that does only work for pc and Mac.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
in chap 3 the walkthrough is integrated directly into the game by mrDots (img wt) (mp to activate it : notoriety).

but you prefer the pdf...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes