cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so dmd's persistent save file for end of ch3 is ms-dos program which 64bit windows can't run.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It will be interesting to see how the team puts Jennifer back into the game in a way that does feel forced.
IMO Jennifer would be better as a partner for Elena than F and D. Jennifer has little if anything in common with D's new life.
Elena is in college studying pre-med so she'll not have as much time for frivolity as she once did. At this point Elena may be a reoccurring character but making her a serious part of D's life will be difficult to pull of believably.
Jennifer is already a part of Elena's life and if she also goes to college they have more common ground than they'll have with D.

Reactions: oaiki

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It will be interesting to see how the team puts Jennifer back into the game in a way that does feel forced.
IMO Jennifer would be better as a partner for Elena than F and D. Jennifer has little if anything in common with D's new life.
Elena is in college studying pre-med so she'll not have as much time for frivolity as she once did. At this point Elena may be a reoccurring character but making her a serious part of D's life will be difficult to pull of believably.
Jennifer is already a part of Elena's life and if she also goes to college they have more common ground than they'll have with D.
Probably through the modeling agency.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well we'll have to wait until this update of SL is done and then another 30 days.

athene96

Jan 16, 2018
How does this work? If I download CH4-0.30 now, am I able to see the entire content before this too? or do I have to download CH1-3 in order to see the other content?

Thanks in advance <3

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How does this work? If I download CH4-0.30 now, am I able to see the entire content before this too? or do I have to download CH1-3 in order to see the other content?

Thanks in advance <3
You would have to download the other three chapters and play starting from chapter 1 up to chapter 4.

gnole13

May 29, 2020

Thanks in advance <3
You need to download CH 1, CH 2, and CH 3 separately and play separately to see the entire content from the beginning.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
until they MAYBE combine all chapters to all-in-one but that'd be big packet to dl.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018

Thanks in advance <3
You have to dl each chapters ( 1/2/3/4) to see the all content.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Ok i started this game last year and dropped it. Now i think i see that the daughter father relation never goes anywhere? due to new Patrreon rules? and all we have are other various relations but the Father Daugher one which was the entire purpose of hte game is nerfed and dead? is this now currently the truth? if so i wont bother, so needed to ask ..thanks for replies on this much appreicated in advance.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Ok i started this game last year and dropped it. Now i think i see that the daughter father relation never goes anywhere? due to new Patrreon rules? and all we have are other various relations but the Father Daugher one which was the entire purpose of hte game is nerfed and dead? is this now currently the truth? if so i wont bother, so needed to ask ..thanks for replies on this much appreicated in advance.
In Chapter 2, your patience will be rewarded. And much more afterwards

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes