Dec 30, 2020
People tell me how to win all cupid's prizes? I'm doing everything on the hayride, but I can't win 3 tickets for coco... how do I get this stage right?!?

Dec 30, 2020
People patskazyte how to get all the Cupid's prizes in full? I do everything according to senarius .. but I take out pachimuto sense 3 and tickets for coco do not come out vyryvat .. patzkazyte as a rule to clear this scene?!?

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
is there a date for a new update?
Mr Dots alternates his update between DMD & Sunshine love. The next update is SL on April 30. Add one month (on average) for DMD
People tell me how to win all cupid's prizes? I'm doing everything on the hayride, but I can't win 3 tickets for coco... how do I get this stage right?!?
it is clearly indicated in the walkthrough :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Are there additional downloads to go into the full set of 1-4? thanks for any info on this. I found something in the thread called 0.0.2 - win was not sure where it goes ..

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
until they MAYBE combine all chapters to all-in-one but that'd be big packet to dl.
I wouldn't mind a large download for a game IF it was a completed game, because then you only have to download it once. While a game is being updated and improved I hate large downloads because it takes way to long for a little bit more of the game to play. But, once this game is complete, having it combined to a single game would be awesome, as it would remove the need to switch to another "game" and possibly needing to manually input the responses for what you had happen in your playthrough of the previous chapter(s).

Reactions: kyho and Looper9

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok i started this game last year and dropped it. Now i think i see that the daughter father relation never goes anywhere? due to new Patrreon rules? and all we have are other various relations but the Father Daugher one which was the entire purpose of hte game is nerfed and dead? is this now currently the truth? if so i wont bother, so needed to ask ..thanks for replies on this much appreicated in advance.
it advances to very far and even further in ch3 and you can select few fetishes if you are interested (totally optional). dmd isn't at patreon anymore.

is there a date for a new update?
not for a while, inside 2 months maybe.

walkthrough or wt-mod helps on all cases. although based on what happens later makes that event quite meaningless.

Are there additional downloads to go into the full set of 1-4? thanks for any info on this. I found something in the thread called 0.0.2 - win was not sure where it goes ..
no official and unofficials prolly stopped versions ago.

Dec 30, 2020
Mr Dots alternates his update between DMD & Sunshine love. The next update is SL on April 30. Add one month (on average) for DMD

it is clearly indicated in the walkthrough :
so vetam then and the problem I do everything step by step, but there is a reason why I take out 3 prizes and not 4 .. for etam and asked .. what are they doing so that there are 4 of them? not 3

apricott

Apr 11, 2021
Update 23/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version "3.0.29".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione "3.0.29".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 12/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 1.0145
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 1.0145

################################################################

Update 18/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 3.0.28
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 3.0.28

Update 19/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 3.0.27
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 3.0.27

Update 03/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 3.0.26
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 3.0.26

Update 15/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 2.021.5
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 2.021.5

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 3.0.25 - Revision 1
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 3.0.25 - Revisione 1
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Hi, all the links are expired can you re-upload please?

Reactions: Pig79

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
True, but most of us argue about how we think it should have/could be put together. :LOL:

Simas__

Apr 12, 2021
So just wondering is there a chapter 4 version 0.30? Or is it fake? Cus I downloaded it from a website but I got a security alert when I tried starting the game (wich has never happened before in previous versions).

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
So just wondering is there a chapter 4 version 0.30? Or is it fake? Cus I downloaded it from a website but I got a security alert when I tried starting the game (wich has never happened before in previous versions).
had the same thing so it was removed by my system, not trusting it to be honest and in previous versions there were no issues.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
-32.exe is triggered as malware but it's false positive and some security softwares like mbam see it as malware as long as there'll be -32.exes.

Reactions: turgsh01
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes