Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Even if you have already played the game up to date, you should still check out the list of changes to see if you might be interested in replaying the game from Chap 3 onwards while waiting for the next update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the glorious tradition of:
My Friend's Hot Mom
My Mom's Hot Friend
My Sister's Hot Friend
My Friend's Hot Sister
and the rest.
yea like my boss's daughter or my employee's wife (and daughter naturally and wife's son's wife), endless possibilities.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
In the glorious tradition of:
My Friend's Hot Mom
My Mom's Hot Friend
My Sister's Hot Friend
My Friend's Hot Sister
and the rest.
My Friend's Hot Sister does not exist as far as I know, but other than that, yes, Naughty America is REALLY innovative naming their series. :ROFLMAO:

(For reference: The series are My Friend's hot Mom, My Sister's hot Friend, My Daughter's hot Friend, My Dad's hot Girlfriend, My Wife's hot Friend, My Friend's hot Girl and My Girlfriend's busty Friend)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Dragon59

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I can imagine the caption on your avatar:
"You're talking about 'buns of steel?' Take a look at THESE!"

It's true that I subscribed on SS because of DMD, but I'll be staying there after DMD is finished.
Not sure I will. Melody was cute; can't get into Sunshine Love and DMD has strayed from the original hook ...

Might hang about to see what comes next, thing is D's character/model and the hope that the story will redeem itself is keeps the story interesting so far

pbandrews

Jul 23, 2020
As I said, I don't care about anyone else's opinion on that particular matter. So they did mess up badly, because to me, all that matters is my opinion. I have no problem admitting my own selfish desires. Embrace who you are.
Well, at least you admit to being a narcissist.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Well, at least you admit to being a narcissist.
To find inner peace, you must first be willing to accept yourself for who you are.

Due to the size of the internet (literally nearly the entire world) and the rate at which the online populations shift over time, it is nearly impossible to spend your time worrying about what everyone else thinks online. Because no matter who you are, there will always be people who disagree with you, people who love you, people who hate you, and endless variations between.

I have seen people who spend their lives trying to cater to everyone on large scales, and eventually they all melt down, it is too much for one person to take on that sort of responsibility. Therefore, a modest application of the opposite tactic is required for survival, create a shell that is unapologetically unchanging which reflects a portion of your inner self. And use that to interact with the internet. It's a survival tactic which becomes required to deal with large populations.

In smaller more close-knit groups a person can afford to interact differently.

As I said, on this forum, I have dedicated 1 aspect of my personality which I have chosen to express. It is represented by my chosen avatar. This aspect does not care what other people think beyond it's own selfish desires. Hence it has taken on the form of a demon (a succubus specifically - as this forum is dedicated to sex and physical attraction)- which I felt appropriately matched the content of this forum.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My Friend's Hot Sister does not exist as far as I know, but other than that, yes, Naughty America is REALLY innovative naming their series. :ROFLMAO:

(For reference: The series are My Friend's hot Mom, My Sister's hot Friend, My Daughter's hot Friend, My Dad's hot Girlfriend, My Wife's hot Friend, My Friend's hot Girl and My Girlfriend's busty Friend)
Thank you for recognizing the series I was alluding to!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Due to the size of the internet (literally nearly the entire world)...
I agree with your general point, but ( and not to be a jerk) more of the people of world are off the internet than on it. Many of the people on the internet have their access censored by their governments. The internet is an international group of self selecting communities, but those communities have access to stable electric power and net access (whether by phone or broadband) they, by definition, are not mainstream in the 3rd world.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I agree with your general point, but ( and not to be a jerk) more of the people of world are off the internet than on it. Many of the people on the internet have their access censored by their governments. The internet is an international group of self selecting communities, but those communities have access to stable electric power and net access (whether by phone or broadband) they, by definition, are not mainstream in the 3rd world.
I suggest you look up something called "Dunbar's Number". It is an interesting concept.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I suggest you look up something called "Dunbar's Number". It is an interesting concept.
"the number of people you would not feel embarrassed about joining uninvited for a drink if you happened to bump into them in a bar."

Is that before or after I start drinking? I have a social bell curve, if you will, when it comes to my intoxication levels.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
"the number of people you would not feel embarrassed about joining uninvited for a drink if you happened to bump into them in a bar."

Is that before or after I start drinking? I have a social bell curve, if you will, when it comes to my intoxication levels.
Sort of, basically it limits the maximum number of people you can properly interact with socially due to physical limitations of simply being human. Anyone who is outside of that basic number, is not going to get paid attention to in any real way because it is beyond the average humans physical and mental capability.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Something In The Water
Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

We’re about halfway through working on the next instalment of Dating My Daughter - Version 32, and we’re on track to have it released as scheduled.

In this third preview, we have your daughter posing in front of a water fountain which is at a brand-new location that features in the next update.

But where is exactly is this new location and is she with you, or is she with someone else this time?

DMD v.32 will be available to download and play on Saturday, September 4th!

We will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes