Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
i need a little help going from chapter 2 to chapter 3.
I went fine from chapter 1 to 2, no problems, and when i reached the end of chapter 2 i closed it down like we do in first chapter at the endscreen including a quicksave at the endscreen, But chapter 3 doesnt let me continiue, it will only let me start a new game.
Any help will be greatly apreciated.
Chapter 2 doesn't transfer saves to Chapter 3 like 1 to 2 did. You just have to manually input the stats and choices.

Reactions: maximanden

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i need a little help going from chapter 2 to chapter 3.
I went fine from chapter 1 to 2, no problems, and when i reached the end of chapter 2 i closed it down like we do in first chapter at the endscreen including a quicksave at the endscreen, But chapter 3 doesnt let me continiue, it will only let me start a new game.
Any help will be greatly apreciated.
You can't transfer your saves from 2 to 3 but will be able to from 3 to 4.

On that note, check out my Cheat mods for this game as it lets you play a Elena/Georgina/Jennifer merged Path while being able to play the D/Elena/Jennifer solo path content included too.

Read my list of changes to see what all I've done.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-31-mrdots-games.597/post-6372857

Reactions: maximanden

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
why it can't be chapter 1 to 4 in game, instead I need to download it 4 times. such stupid way to release game.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys, i just want to start playing this game but may i know how to install this game. Do I need install all of 3 chapter and the latest update to run this game or every chapter is separate file and story?

Reactions: Shadowndev99
Jun 13, 2018
Am I the only one thinking this last chapter is very boring?
I partially agree. The scenes are great. But the excitement from ch.1 is gone. It needs a remake of ch.1 with more content, new scenes with all of D in the pics (not only close-ups) and with animations. More D & F in the build up for their relation :) Thank you! I would support and pay for it ofc :)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Am I the only one thinking this last chapter is very boring?
You're right. Something happened to this game. What was it? :unsure:

I will tell you:
It is because the game was planned completely differently. There should be many routes and diverse sex partners, including other men. Especially in Ch1 there are still all of the render + stories that were supposed to build these relationships, but which then nothing came of it.

But since more and more "fans" have settled here over the years, who have only pushed the vanilla route + other girls and at the same time have been constantly storming against everything else, nothing came of it. And that is exactly what is missing now. So why complain? It could have turned out differently, it was planned differently. But that's how people wanted it. That's the way it is when a game is bent into something it was never planned tobe. The result: it is nothing half and nothing whole. One would have preferred to listen to the other people. Then it would have turned out differently. But it's too late for that now.

Thanks the "NTR" haters.

Last edited:

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Rocket Man

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

Less than two weeks to go until the next instalment of Dating My Daughter - V.032 is released, and as you can see from today’s preview picture, things are progressing very nicely on one particular path.

For this fourth preview, we have your daughter and Cassandra together for the very first time.

And you have the best seat in the house!

So how did this all happen? Will Cassandra keep your secret relationship to herself, and what does she want in return for doing this?

DMD v32 will be available to download and play on Saturday, September 4th!

We will have one last preview pic posted up next weekend.

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Wow yet another FFM threesome
Glad I stopped support at the tail end of CH3- another by the numbers update it looks like -no new ideas at all
Since you've stopped your support, why are you here complaining? Seriously? You're now like the rest of the non-patrrons, people on a pirate site consuming someone's hard work for free. You say you're glad but you're still consuming Mr. Dots work. Pot meet kettle...

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes