bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Wow yet another FFM threesome
Glad I stopped support at the tail end of CH3- another by the numbers update it looks like -no new ideas at all
Expecting the path ways that the ground work was being built for back in chapter 1 and part of chapter 2, to actually be followed through on, is just foolish at this point. Mr. Dots made the decision to cater to a specific group of his supporters, that is apparent even in his second and third games. It's safe to say that any future content will remain veritably bland.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Since you've stopped your support, why are you here complaining? Seriously? You're now like the rest of the non-patrrons, people on a pirate site consuming someone's hard work for free. You say you're glad but you're still consuming Mr. Dots work. Pot meet kettle...
This is a PIRATE site. Vast majority of the games are posted without dev's approval. That being said, many devs would post first few updates of their new game to promote it since lots of visitors here are patrons as well.

I was high level patron for a very long time until I got tired with direction of the game but that is beside the point.
The point is: we are allowed to criticize the game, this is our site and we are free to express our opinion. We will do it in civilized manner without attacking other posters. Think about watching a sports game at your friends house and complaining about team's performance. You didn't buy ticket for a game so you are not financially supporting the team so you shouldn't complain.

You came to a pirate site trying to tell other posters that they are not allowed to express negative opinion about the game.
It is one thing to disagree but to try to invalidate other poster's opinion just because that person is not supporter anymore is hypocritical unless you are trying to tell us that you never downloaded any games from this site.

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
Rocket Man

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

Less than two weeks to go until the next instalment of Dating My Daughter - V.032 is released, and as you can see from today’s preview picture, things are progressing very nicely on one particular path.

For this fourth preview, we have your daughter and Cassandra together for the very first time.

And you have the best seat in the house!

So how did this all happen? Will Cassandra keep your secret relationship to herself, and what does she want in return for doing this?

DMD v32 will be available to download and play on Saturday, September 4th!

We will have one last preview pic posted up next weekend.

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know how much sense is that now Cassandra is into F,since the beginning she was a lesbian that only wants to be with D,dude these fans don't want a good story they only want the same old shit that happens in every single game and you know what is more sad? that the dev only wants to please the nonsense instead of going with his ideals

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wow yet another FFM threesome
Glad I stopped support at the tail end of CH3- another by the numbers update it looks like -no new ideas at all
Expecting the path ways that the ground work was being built for back in chapter 1 and part of chapter 2, to actually be followed through on, is just foolish at this point. Mr. Dots made the decision to cater to a specific group of his supporters, that is apparent even in his second and third games. It's safe to say that any future content will remain veritably bland.
Yup, following through with the sharing or MFM scenes would cause too much of an uproar with the NTRphobic out there, even though neither of these scenarios would be Netorare. It's gotten to the point where D can't even dream about another man without the torches and pitchforks being displayed. As a polyamorous player, I am rather disappointed.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I find it quite funny and ironic* that the anti-vanilla crowd keeps complaining how the Vanilla crowd forced Mr. Dots from his initial vision with 0 evidence. Have you ever considered maybe Mr. D vision changed? His writers and mods on discord have always said their main focus is always the relationship of F and Dee. All other characters/paths are just minor and is not important to be completely fleshed out. It was only to add fetishes for certain fans but was never intended to be seriously focused on.

But lets pretend though that what you're complaining about is true. (I admit, it does make logical sense) Have you thought about how that happened?

Mr. D made the game lean a certain way and based on some of the responses recently, you pulled your support. Well that leaves Mr. D even more beholden to the Vanilla crowd. So congratulations, you played yourself. You made your bed now lie in it.

Before someone say "well it wouldn't have made a difference, the Vanilla crowd is much bigger than us". Well tough shit. Why should Mr. D piss off majority of his base that he relies on to pay his rent to cater to the wants of the minority. Face reality, no one (individual or company) is going against their bottom line.

You all can continue to criticize the game but it gets tiring to read about since there is no solution to be had and its the same talking points over and over again but in different words.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I find it quite funny and ironic* that the anti-vanilla crowd keeps complaining how the Vanilla crowd forced Mr. Dots from his initial vision with 0 evidence. Have you ever considered maybe Mr. D vision changed? His writers and mods on discord have always said their main focus is always the relationship of F and Dee. All other characters/paths are just minor and is not important to be completely fleshed out. It was only to add fetishes for certain fans but was never intended to be seriously focused on.

But lets pretend though that what you're complaining about is true. (I admit, it does make logical sense) Have you thought about how that happened?

Mr. D made the game lean a certain way and based on some of the responses recently, you pulled your support. Well that leaves Mr. D even more beholden to the Vanilla crowd. So congratulations, you played yourself. You made your bed now lie in it.

Before someone say "well it wouldn't have made a difference, the Vanilla crowd is much bigger than us". Well tough shit. Why should Mr. D piss off majority of his base that he relies on to pay his rent to cater to the wants of the minority. Face reality, no one (individual or company) is going against their bottom line.

You all can continue to criticize the game but it gets tiring to read about since there is no solution to be had and its the same talking points over and over again but in different words.

I don't know how much difference it makes, but I'm still a subscriber. Have been since Chapter 2. I'm generally a supporter of the developer making the story they want to make. I'm also more of a kinky romantic in these games, rather than just kink for kink's sake. So, if Mr.Dots did chose to change the resolution, I'd have to accept it with nary a whimper. I think my biggest issue is how the NTRphobic jump at anything in she same zip code/postal code as netorare and go on and on about it. I take that back. In the same county as netorare.

Weird thought. There is a family business in the next county over named "Neto's Sausages." Those two words together may be triggering to some. ;)

Reactions: Looper9

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Yup, following through with the sharing or MFM scenes would cause too much of an uproar with the NTRphobic out there, even though neither of these scenarios would be Netorare. It's gotten to the point where D can't even dream about another man without the torches and pitchforks being displayed. As a polyamorous player, I am rather disappointed.
It's nothing we can do they make according to the what majority people likes and pays for them. it's there choice, there is only one way to make them more sharing mmf and ntr content is by providing more support to games which focus more on 3d ntr.
then only they can realize many people support this types content in this game. but i am afraid this can't happen.

AlexLover20

Mar 21, 2020

These are the people. This is the world. And always will be.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Restricting what D can or can not do tends to limit what new content can be added to the VN.
It seems the crowd that yells the loudest how the game is getting dull and should end are the same group that only wants D to have very limited sexual interactions.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I am with you ...I think the story in first two chapters are great and the third one is okay but the last even still at the begging its kind boring ... I hope the dev start to work harder on this chapter and stop milking the supporters and give good update in good time
I think they wanted to release something and just rushed it out. I am confident this next update in September will add a lot of content and fill out the first parts a bit too. Fingers crossed. What I really want to see is D start to really get into social media and start getting more and more corrupted kind of like how things progressed in the VN Good girl gone bad. Btw if anyone hasn't played that one it is a must play if you like corruption.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think they wanted to release something and just rushed it out. I am confident this next update in September will add a lot of content and fill out the first parts a bit too. Fingers crossed. What I really want to see is D start to really get into social media and start getting more and more corrupted kind of like how things progressed in the VN Good girl gone bad. Btw if anyone hasn't played that one it is a must play if you like corruption.
September will be the 5 year anniversary of DMD.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

It is not even so much about being vanilla. Game simply stalled. Basically it boils down to this: Try some sexy outfits, take few pictures (in those outfits or nude). Then, have sex with F or do some MFF combination. Rinse and repeat.
Sharing scenes with Ryan and Martin were afterthought and were added to appease sharing crowd. Those appear very rushed.
This has been going on since beginning of the chapter 3.

So many good opportunities have been wasted. That nude beach was a perfect setting and has not been explored.
D and Olivia scene with peeping Tom was hot. Graham watching D and Olivia pleasing MC as well.
Maybe getting drunk with MC, Coco and Elena and going to nude beach at night just to discover bunch of other couples that are already there. Doesn't even have to be sharing. Some exhibitionism: MC, D, Elena and Coco 4-some in front of other couples. For sharing route, maybe some beach orgies either by adding friends like Graham, Martin and Ryan or with random couples. Basically, MFFMMFFMF. Any of this would spice up the story significantly.

I respect everyone's opinion but to me it appears that devs either run out of ideas or are too afraid to take any risks with game and will go in same direction as long as patrons keep supporting the game.

Last edited:

EDJ23

May 14, 2019
Speaking of wasted moments,....Balloon ride, they could have had sex or more oral sex or more perverted an anal in the heights kkkk so Dee threw her panties full of sperm falling in her mother's face..then she would say, this taste is familiar to me hahaha

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes