Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Amen. I reached out to the dev team a while back to mention that DMD and Sunshine Love have hit new highs in filler-quality, non-conversational dialog and is a huge turn-off for anyone that is actually trying to follow the story. The amount of "this is water is very clear and just the right temperature, which makes it quite refreshing" is just too much.

I think this is improving slightly, but I wish the devs would look at other games with more natural, conversational dialog.
I think it's their attempt at creating a slow burn. They succeed half the time but I agree it can get quite annoying especially when F goes on and on about a subject like he's teaching a lecture to D. Still, I love this series so much that I don't really mind too much.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I'm bored so I thought I'd describe a scene/scenario that I would really enjoy in this game. Warning this is NTR related so ignore this post if you hate that.

Around the time that F was trying to convince D to be more adventurous and explore her exhibitionist side doing things in front of strangers and doing daring things. I imagined a scene where D and F were at the nude beach and relaxing naked. They are both sunbathing at a slightly secluded part of the beach where there are some large rocks and a few trees around. At one point F goes off to take a piss or whatever and he notices from a distance that the public masturbator with the binoculars is perving on D nearby. You need to decide if you will intervene or stay at a distance and see what happens. The perv slowly starts to get closer moving from cover to cover all the while playing with himself. D notices him nearby and looks over at F off in the distance with a bit of panic in her eyes. You decide whether to step in and end things or nod at D to let it happen. He starts getting closer and closer stroking himself whilst salivating over D's delicious body. You get another opportunity to step in and stop this or you can gesture to D that it's ok and she remembers what F said about enjoying exposing herself to strangers. D gets up on all fours exposing her pussy and ass to the perv and she starts to get turned on. The perv continues to get closer. He's now standing over her right behind and the last opportunity to stop this madness comes. D looks over at F again in a combination of horror and excitement and F lets it continue even more. The perv can't control himself anymore and drops to his knees behind D and plunges his dick balls deep inside her pussy and furiously starts fucking her. F pulls out his dick and starts stroking as D gets fucked hard and fast by the perv. F cums hard watching this and comes to his senses and rushes over just as the perv cums either inside or all over D's ass and D cums hard squirting all over the sand. The perv sees F and runs off just as F gets over to D. She's laying on the sand covered in cum and quietly sobbing. F kneels down next to her and talks to her about what happened. She feels awful that she enjoyed having sex with a disgusting pervert. F tells her that it's ok to enjoy things like that and it's nothing to be ashamed of. He tells her that he enjoyed watching that very much and that they should do more exciting crazy things like that in the future. D cheers up and they hug and kiss. End scene.

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a hot scene, though more fitting with the story would be in the first instance the guy would just masturbate onto her boobs or face or something rather than touching her in anyway. The slow burn and promise for more is a massive part of what makes dmd so great imo.

I will really be sad when its finished.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021

This is a hot scene, though more fitting with the story would be in the first instance the guy would just masturbate onto her boobs or face or something rather than touching her in anyway. The slow burn and promise for more is a massive part of what makes dmd so great imo.

I will really be sad when its finished.
Agreed, I think I just got carried away while typing it out lol.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Agreed, I think I just got carried away while typing it out lol.
Yes, I was seeing something more in the line of "Perv is about to cum on D's face or boobs or whatever's your thing, then F sneaks behind him, perv realizes F is here at the last minute, gets super scared for a second, then perv sees F is also furiously masturbating, and they both cum on D."

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
So cool it's not in the game... :KEK:
And that is why the game is what it is now and you are right NTR is not in the game it's SHARING if you don't know the difference but I imagine that you like the nonsense of a lesbian (Cassandra) interested in F because that is ExCitInG

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm bored so I thought I'd describe a scene/scenario that I would really enjoy in this game. Warning this is NTR related so ignore this post if you hate that.

Around the time that F was trying to convince D to be more adventurous and explore her exhibitionist side doing things in front of strangers and doing daring things. I imagined a scene where D and F were at the nude beach and relaxing naked. They are both sunbathing at a slightly secluded part of the beach where there are some large rocks and a few trees around. At one point F goes off to take a piss or whatever and he notices from a distance that the public masturbator with the binoculars is perving on D nearby. You need to decide if you will intervene or stay at a distance and see what happens. The perv slowly starts to get closer moving from cover to cover all the while playing with himself. D notices him nearby and looks over at F off in the distance with a bit of panic in her eyes. You decide whether to step in and end things or nod at D to let it happen. He starts getting closer and closer stroking himself whilst salivating over D's delicious body. You get another opportunity to step in and stop this or you can gesture to D that it's ok and she remembers what F said about enjoying exposing herself to strangers. D gets up on all fours exposing her pussy and ass to the perv and she starts to get turned on. The perv continues to get closer. He's now standing over her right behind and the last opportunity to stop this madness comes. D looks over at F again in a combination of horror and excitement and F lets it continue even more. The perv can't control himself anymore and drops to his knees behind D and plunges his dick balls deep inside her pussy and furiously starts fucking her. F pulls out his dick and starts stroking as D gets fucked hard and fast by the perv. F cums hard watching this and comes to his senses and rushes over just as the perv cums either inside or all over D's ass and D cums hard squirting all over the sand. The perv sees F and runs off just as F gets over to D. She's laying on the sand covered in cum and quietly sobbing. F kneels down next to her and talks to her about what happened. She feels awful that she enjoyed having sex with a disgusting pervert. F tells her that it's ok to enjoy things like that and it's nothing to be ashamed of. He tells her that he enjoyed watching that very much and that they should do more exciting crazy things like that in the future. D cheers up and they hug and kiss. End scene.
Lol no. - Posts | Facebook

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And that is why the game is what it is now and you are right NTR is not in the game it's SHARING if you don't know the difference but I imagine that you like the nonsense of a lesbian (Cassandra) interested in F because that is ExCitInG
I know the difference... Why would you assume I don't...
Go back and be yeeted by Zeno...

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Things that will never happen...
If you take the walkthrough as written it actually is a possibility
According to the walkthrough:
If D takes the pill you will have the choice for F get her pregnant.
If she doesn't she will get pregnant (you have no choice)
With her not taking creampies from F anymore and Martin coming to visit - the option is there
prg.PNG

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D is locked into a vanilla world, unless someone makes an unauthorized Chapter 5.
But that would mean replicating all of the hours of work done by the MrDots team.
And getting the original duf files.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
D is locked into a vanilla world, unless someone makes an unauthorized Chapter 5.
But that would mean replicating all of the hours of work done by the MrDots team.
And getting the original duf files.
Or only that he allows himself to make a chapter 5 after he sees there's enough demand to make it work. We just gotta be more vocal than the vanilla crowd, and also talk with our money this time. Like make some kind of poll at the end of DmD asking people "Who's ready to subscribe to MrD subscribestar page if a non Vanilla chapter of the game is produced ?". It would be just an indicator and wouldn't guarantee that it would be made, but it wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you take the walkthrough as written it actually is a possibility
According to the walkthrough:
If D takes the pill you will have the choice for F get her pregnant.
If she doesn't she will get pregnant (you have no choice)
With her not taking creampies from F anymore and Martin coming to visit - the option is there
View attachment 1373022
Don't count on it...

The dev team has stated multiple times that the game is the story of D and F. Martin is a minor side character.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes