cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
Rocket Man

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

Less than two weeks to go until the next instalment of Dating My Daughter - V.032 is released, and as you can see from today’s preview picture, things are progressing very nicely on one particular path.

For this fourth preview, we have your daughter and Cassandra together for the very first time.

And you have the best seat in the house!

So how did this all happen? Will Cassandra keep your secret relationship to herself, and what does she want in return for doing this?

DMD v32 will be available to download and play on Saturday, September 4th!

We will have one last preview pic posted up next weekend.

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love this spoiler

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Rocket Man

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

Less than two weeks to go until the next instalment of Dating My Daughter - V.032 is released, and as you can see from today’s preview picture, things are progressing very nicely on one particular path.

For this fourth preview, we have your daughter and Cassandra together for the very first time.

And you have the best seat in the house!

So how did this all happen? Will Cassandra keep your secret relationship to herself, and what does she want in return for doing this?

DMD v32 will be available to download and play on Saturday, September 4th!

We will have one last preview pic posted up next weekend.

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just want a 3some with mom

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Did I really misjudge the game that much? Or is it maybe just my personal taste...
Why do the women in the stories almost always (whether daughter or sister or generally LI) have to develop into a slut?!?
Would the majority of fans/supporters want this development and I'm just a lonely romantic?
At the beginning I was totally enthusiastic about DMD... Unfortunately this is disappearing more and more...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Necesito ayuda, cuando intento guardar o cargar aparece este error.
either attach traceback.txt-file on your post or put that wall of text behind spoilers.

since you are using compressed version talk to compressor or use uncompressed version.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Did I really misjudge the game that much? Or is it maybe just my personal taste...
Why do the women in the stories almost always (whether daughter or sister or generally LI) have to develop into a slut?!?
Would the majority of fans/supporters want this development and I'm just a lonely romantic?
At the beginning I was totally enthusiastic about DMD... Unfortunately this is disappearing more and more...
"The characters are too vanilla!"
"The characters aren't vanilla enough!"

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
You're on F95, we are all lonely romantics here

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
You're on F95, we are all lonely romantics here
Unfortunately, my experience with various DEVs taught me something different...
Many put more emphasis on really big female arguments and confuse male genitals with those of stallions.
There is not always time for romance, as inflating arguments takes too much time to render :sneaky:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Finding that you like sex and want more when opportunities arise?

That's not being a slut, that's being a human.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Chapter 4 should have been D's chapter.
She should have been able to explore various sexual kinks, to sow her wild oats as it were before settling down and marrying F.
Instead it's turning into Chapter 3 with less direction.
Let's hope this update is classic DMD.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just a personal opinion: any update Dee takes a D that doesnt belong to her father is an absolute win
she did that on end of ch3 (if made right choices)and if they continue swinging then prolly on next update again.

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
So I havent played this game since I guess end of chapter 2, I think Dees friend saw her with f or Dee saw f with the fried. Anything nice after this? Possible threesomes with Dee and Georgina?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes