cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Martin & Ryan scenes with D at the competition mansion have different scenes rendered- they are not the same.
not then.

I am sticking with the Martin or Ryan route. Hoping that there is a different option where D is out of the picture because she is with Martin or Ryan by herself and F has Elena all to himself during this scene.
ryan's path has ended since he went with what was her name, martin's path is mostly closed (don't think he gets to fuck d 2nd time).

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
to shorten the wait for ch2 v0.18..
here are my updated and fixed unofficial android ports for ch1 and ch2 of Dating my Daughter
  • Ch1 v0.14.5: Download
  • Ch2 v0.17: Download use link in instead
exporting games in ch1 and importing them in ch2 should work now
there are 43 stats/choices that gets exported to ch2, if only 1 of them differs to their counterpart in the already present export files, a new file is created at the end screen (there was a logical error in the code, when this gets checked, this error is also present in the pc version and has to be fixed)
up to 8 files are created, the oldest one gets deleted, if a 9th export file has to be created
you are prompted, to input a small description for the file (no prompt, no new file)
the default value is the current path you are on (D only, D + E,.. @virtuvoid)

in ch2 there are 3 methods to import your data from ch1
  1. you haven't played ch1 and there're no export files -> you have to input all data manually (also fixed)
  2. there's only 1 export file -> it gets imported automatically
  3. there're more than 1 export file -> you have to choose the one you wanna play with (i hope, the description helps, to pick the right one)
you have now a small quick menu at the top of the screen, to access features like skipping and automatic text (i hope, it's not to intrusive)
i also enabled the options screen in the game menu

if you have problems with the ports, please contact me
View attachment 95585
Is this already have walkthrough mod?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Never played it, but even though the game is no longer the jewel it once was - I'll still play the new(er) versions.

I am really curious on what the team is going to do once DMD is finished, because there is still loads of untold story potential left. Imagine being able to have children with D, jumping 18 years ahead and have Elena (in your harem) do loads of unspoken things with your daughter(s). I would pay for that shit.
Yes! :love:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Agreed. It seems D will never get to have sex without F being involved.
The closest she came was a quickie with Elena in the shower, but F was outside the door and walked in on them.
It's nice to see there are finally some people who express other wishes. Where were you all 2 years ago? Everything was planned. But then came certain people who were against eyerything but F/D. And so gradually many other plans were canceled.

Not even 2 years ago it would have hailed shitstorms and facepalms if someone had uttered the slightest wish that someone other than F even touch D. I've seen it. Often in the discord it's still like that today. I don’t think there’s going to be anything great about the game. It will for the most part continue to trot along as it is now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Never played it, but even though the game is no longer the jewel it once was - I'll still play the new(er) versions.

I am really curious on what the team is going to do once DMD is finished, because there is still loads of untold story potential left. Imagine being able to have children with D, jumping 18 years ahead and have Elena (in your harem) do loads of unspoken things with your daughter(s). I would pay for that shit.
will finish sl and then start new project.

si ma non la trovo =(
English. italian translations are gone (unless some player/s have those still) so if you want translations go request it on proper subforum.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
О.о in mansion ? Day's number pls. :)
Huh, dude, maybe you mean Geo ? Not Elena ? 4 choices: ryan, martin, jen and geo. Or Elena choice too ?
i could be wrong but it is 1 option after giving that bastard judge what he deserves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is the max friendship and love points of chapter 1?
i had at start of ch2 57 fp and 82 lp (played ch1 on other comp and not sure where those saves are) but pdf-wt might tell max points gotten.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes