wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Im not a fan of incest. I just accept its the premises of the game and i do everything to stir Dee in other peoples arms.

I would love a spin off with Martin. "Dating his Daughter - Pandemic special"
If I remember correctly, it was mentioned that Martin had a daughter. A daughter swap would be fun for all involved, I think. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a DP scene with F, D and Martin (or Ryan). Would love to see that in future. Although the way the Martin hotel scene was written, with the love aspect and dibs thing, it might be out of character now. There's always Ryan though, or perhaps Graham + F + D. I'm also slightly disappointed that the game got a bit tamed, in my opinion, by the D + F only and NTR-ophobes. Especially with the "corruption" goals, I was hoping to see D in all sorts of wild scenarios, but again, that may not happen now. I still like the game, more or less so far. Hopefully this update won't disappoint.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
DMD v.0.32 is Here!

A very good morning/afternoon/evening to you all!

I hope you’ve all been well and have been eagerly looking forward to playing the latest version of Dating My Daughter - Version 32!
DOWNLOAD LINKS:

WeTransfer:
MEGA: - -

Walkthrough: -

In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

MrDots Games Images/Animations

In this post, you'll find the images/animations of our games separately so you can view them without playing the games. We will be updating this post regularly as new releases come out.

Dating My Daughter CH4 v0.32: -

We’d like to dedicate this update to one of our biggest supporters “Evil Wolf” who is going through a tough time at the moment.

We want you to know that you’re in our thoughts mate and we’re backing you in for quick recovery.

Thank you everyone for your continued support but more importantly, please look after yourselves and the people closest to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final Words

To every single person who has previously or is currently pledging to us, thank you so much for your support. We make these games for you as much as we do for ourselves.

For those of you who are following or interested in our third visual novel Sunshine Love, work has already begun on the next update of the game (Version 8). We will post up an official release date in the next week or two.

If you would like to join the Unofficial MrDotsFan channel, the invitation link is:

Feel free to share this link with anyone who you think would like to join the great community they have at “MrDotsFans - Unofficial Fan Page”.
IMPORTANT: If you do decide to join, please make sure to read the rules in the “info-and-rules” section before you commence posting in other channels.

The members of my team (HearszAM, Jeff Steel) are on this channel as well, so the Discord is another way you can reach me through them.

We won’t allow anyone to stop what we’re trying to achieve, which is to continually create high-quality content for our games, and any visual novels that we intend to produce in the future.

As always you can leave your thoughts, feedback, errors/bugs found and any constructive criticism on today’s update in the comments section below.

We always strive to do our best and to give our fans a satisfying hour (or so) of entertainment with each release for all of our games.

All the best, have a great day,
MrDots and the team.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, I see a ton of people role-play DMD, and I just view it as outside observer. Whatever depraved shit happens to these two, is fine with me.
Exactly this. I don't put myself in any role of a story/game I experience. To me, it's a story of a big boob'd blonde and guys wanting to fuck her. I'm down for every a d all scenarios because of that.

It's not about kink or fetishes because it isn't about that. I can't be cheated on if I'm not F and it's a fake story lol. She can fuck every guy she meets and I'm cool with it. She can get railed-out in a biker bar or by a friend of F.

In fact, the crazier the better at this point. I'd take her moving away and being taken advantage of by every guy she meets over more F-D at this point.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
If I remember correctly, it was mentioned that Martin had a daughter. A daughter swap would be fun for all involved, I think. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a DP scene with F, D and Martin (or Ryan). Would love to see that in future. Although the way the Martin hotel scene was written, with the love aspect and dibs thing, it might be out of character now. There's always Ryan though, or perhaps Graham + F + D. I'm also slightly disappointed that the game got a bit tamed, in my opinion, by the D + F only and NTR-ophobes. Especially with the "corruption" goals, I was hoping to see D in all sorts of wild scenarios, but again, that may not happen now. I still like the game, more or less so far. Hopefully this update won't disappoint.
I know!

Tho is it truely ntr, when its father and daughter?

I remember the first game, there was a scene where D had to walk in front and a guy approached her. Setting her up for being more expirimental with other boys was a huge missed option.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
isnt the name of the vn...dating my DAUGHTER...?! why is the vibe this game gives more like "corrupt my daughter for everybody to f... in the vn"...after the 2nd part the vn drifts more and more to make her a "slut" than wanna marry her and be happy with her and 1-2 more girls(maybe)... a lil disapointing to see the route split into much too long and much too corrupted(whorelike)...at one side you talk about love and on the other side you get the feel even if you say no to others they get what they want but not you...did too many patreons had a say where the journey goes?? and i know we have all our kinks but given the VN-Name you wait for something else....whatever , i had to say what stress me out and thats all....good luck,with what ever happens anymore,anyway too late

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
isnt the name of the vn...dating my DAUGHTER...?! why is the vibe this game gives more like "corrupt my daughter for everybody to f... in the vn"...after the 2nd part the vn drifts more and more to make her a "slut" than wanna marry her and be happy with her and 1-2 more girls(maybe)... a lil disapointing to see the route split into much too long and much too corrupted(whorelike)...at one side you talk about love and on the other side you get the feel even if you say no to others they get what they want but not you...did too many patreons had a say where the journey goes?? and i know we have all our kinks but given the VN-Name you wait for something else....whatever , i had to say what stress me out and thats all....good luck,with what ever happens anymore,anyway too late
You speak my thoughts! It seems that some (many) interpret the title as "Sharing my Daughter"
Unfortunately, extremely to my personal displeasure. I guess I'm just too old as I want to enjoy more the loving, romantic harem route. Maybe I choose the wrong VN?

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
If you have limited bandwidth, skip this update. Nothing of real value or substance IF downloading almost 2gigs is an issue for you.

On a 10-point scale it's a 4 or 5/10. Save your time.

Reactions: Eros_ and Sirren

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ingame wt is autoenabled prolly cause played prev. version.

RuSandman91

Mar 31, 2019
So the game will become too vanilla, if you go only along the vanilla path D/F, then the game should have ended on another 2 chapter.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
You speak my thoughts! It seems that some (many) interpret the title as "Sharing my Daughter"
Unfortunately, extremely to my personal displeasure. I guess I'm just too old as I want to enjoy more the loving, romantic harem route. Maybe I choose the wrong VN?
thanks ,so i see i´m not all alone with my thoughts on this...i play this like since 2 years?? but after the start of chap3 i stoped and deleted it and maybe now 1 year later i started again but to my disapointment, it becomes worse and worse...i know we have all s....s out there who love to humilate the whole world and maybe even more but for me it was a real cool F/D story with lil harem in it....but this turned into something if i knew from the start,i would NEVER play if taged as it comes out....i fuck my girls nobody else and share only with girls in my harem and not let my daughter get fucked by every dick out there in the world....what me saddens is all the time invested in this delusion....as you said maybe we are to old but i think this has nothing to do with age more with your character....for the haters i know it´s a game and not real,but a time consuming game where you invest something....glad i see we are now 2 of a kind (y) :cool:

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes