RuSandman91

Mar 31, 2019
isnt the name of the vn...dating my DAUGHTER...?! why is the vibe this game gives more like "corrupt my daughter for everybody to f... in the vn"...after the 2nd part the vn drifts more and more to make her a "slut" than wanna marry her and be happy with her and 1-2 more girls(maybe)... a lil disapointing to see the route split into much too long and much too corrupted(whorelike)...at one side you talk about love and on the other side you get the feel even if you say no to others they get what they want but not you...did too many patreons had a say where the journey goes?? and i know we have all our kinks but given the VN-Name you wait for something else....whatever , i had to say what stress me out and thats all....good luck,with what ever happens anymore,anyway too late
So the game will become too vanilla, if you go only along the vanilla path D/F, then the game should have ended on another 2 chapter.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
You speak my thoughts! It seems that some (many) interpret the title as "Sharing my Daughter"
Unfortunately, extremely to my personal displeasure. I guess I'm just too old as I want to enjoy more the loving, romantic harem route. Maybe I choose the wrong VN?
thanks ,so i see i´m not all alone with my thoughts on this...i play this like since 2 years?? but after the start of chap3 i stoped and deleted it and maybe now 1 year later i started again but to my disapointment, it becomes worse and worse...i know we have all s....s out there who love to humilate the whole world and maybe even more but for me it was a real cool F/D story with lil harem in it....but this turned into something if i knew from the start,i would NEVER play if taged as it comes out....i fuck my girls nobody else and share only with girls in my harem and not let my daughter get fucked by every dick out there in the world....what me saddens is all the time invested in this delusion....as you said maybe we are to old but i think this has nothing to do with age more with your character....for the haters i know it´s a game and not real,but a time consuming game where you invest something....glad i see we are now 2 of a kind (y) :cool:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So the game will become too vanilla, if you go only along the vanilla path D/F, then the game should have ended on another 2 chapter.
This. It is already so boring to see F bang D for the nth time. If you have a game centered around very few characters, you need to do them from many angles, or you just run out of stuff to do. After your progression from teasing, hj, bj, vaginal, anal (creampie somewhere in there), there is really nothing else to do for people who want "pure".

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter CH4 v0.32.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. you can only import game states created by my android port of DMD CH3 v0.29.1
  2. you can only load save files created by this port
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
isnt the name of the vn...dating my DAUGHTER...?! why is the vibe this game gives more like "corrupt my daughter for everybody to f... in the vn"...after the 2nd part the vn drifts more and more to make her a "slut" than wanna marry her and be happy with her and 1-2 more girls(maybe)... a lil disapointing to see the route split into much too long and much too corrupted(whorelike)...at one side you talk about love and on the other side you get the feel even if you say no to others they get what they want but not you...did too many patreons had a say where the journey goes?? and i know we have all our kinks but given the VN-Name you wait for something else....whatever , i had to say what stress me out and thats all....good luck,with what ever happens anymore,anyway too late
Very simple:
the game was originally planned completely differently. The D/F only route should be just one of many. Part 1 in particular is still full of renderings to this day, which were supposed to build relationships that were supposed to lead in routes that were never developed. Therefore hardly anything happens in part 1. DMD was only pushed in the direction by a horde of haters that it ended up as it is now. You would also know that if you had followed the development over the years. It's not the first game where this has happened. and it won't be the last

And the title doesn't have much to say. Hardly a game has a meaningful title. And even if it does. The title doesn't say "who" is dating the daughter, does it?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
No, theres nothing about vanilla or hardcore experiences... is just the story itself, filled with decissions untill now, has turned into a kinetic-novel-like, where the decissions you made in the past had returned the worsts of the possible ressults.

And the worst, is this aint gonna change... well, thx so much for those 2 first magnificent chapters. Will send 3 and 4 to the drawer where I keep the second and the third movies of Matrix.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Very simple:
the game was originally planned completely differently. The D/F only route should be just one of many. Part 1 in particular is still full of renderings to this day, which were supposed to build relationships that were supposed to lead in routes that were never developed. Therefore hardly anything happens in part 1. DMD was only pushed in the direction by a horde of haters that it ended up as it is now. You would also know that if you had followed the development over the years. It's not the first game where this has happened. and it won't be the last

And the title doesn't have much to say. Hardly a game has a meaningful title. And even if it does. The title doesn't say "who" is dating the daughter, does it?
And that is the danger.
You want to listen to your fans as they end up paying for your work and asdly listening to the fans doesn't always end up like Sonic the Hedgehog.
And thats the difficulty of the developer.
What he did with Melody was better. He wrote the story or at least the outline of the story from beginning to end and he followed the story trough.
But i guess with a story now going for five (which is a bit insiane) years its impossible to please everyone. Him trying to do so is where this went a bitt of the rails at some parts.

Reactions: Markosh_1973

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
thanks ,so i see i´m not all alone with my thoughts on this...i play this like since 2 years?? but after the start of chap3 i stoped and deleted it and maybe now 1 year later i started again but to my disapointment, it becomes worse and worse...i know we have all s....s out there who love to humilate the whole world and maybe even more but for me it was a real cool F/D story with lil harem in it....but this turned into something if i knew from the start,i would NEVER play if taged as it comes out....i fuck my girls nobody else and share only with girls in my harem and not let my daughter get fucked by every dick out there in the world....what me saddens is all the time invested in this delusion....as you said maybe we are to old but i think this has nothing to do with age more with your character....for the haters i know it´s a game and not real,but a time consuming game where you invest something....glad i see we are now 2 of a kind (y) :cool:
Great! Now I can just delete my text, because I wanted to write the same thing :ROFLMAO:

If the dev wants to please almost everyone, then every undesirable fetish/route should in turn be avoidable.
In the best case, the player decides WHAT he wants to do with WHOM HOW...
I know, this is mostly a dream and certainly also very difficult to implement...
But to drag the story unnecessarily long like chewing gum to realize 10 more episodes is maybe not the best way?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes