ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Some Comments...

1. EHHH Update. he didn't like the update but doesn't say why... Perhaps he wanted Dee too fuck Rocky? Perhaps post a review instead? To each his own. I've never felt the need to skip an update from Mr Dots.
2. Incest! I'm shocked! Dating My Daughter... there's a clue! Incest. I avoid male NTR scenes because I don't like them. So guess what... most scenes are avoidable unless they're integral to the story.
3. Vanilla. Mr Dots has done a great job of keeping the story interesting. While I'm not a NTR fan, I'm fine with a sprinkling of it for other supporters. I don't do dog-fucking, Scheiße (shit, scat), Futa (dudes with boobs) or graphic violence (especially against women). Pretty much everything else is ok. Although, I'm sure there's some pretty fuck up shit that out there that I've never imagined. I kind of enjoy Pissing. Parental Love had one scene that was pretty hot. BUT I'd never do it IRL.
Elly.jpg
A Bukkake scene with Elena and or Jennifer would also be hot.
4. DMD could go on forever IMHO. So many story-lines left to explore. Rachel (she needs a real cock, not pencil dick Frank), Cassandra, Tyra and all the other contest models Lotsa lesbian content there. There are so many branches out there. Sounds like Mr Dots want to move on.

OK my download finished. Time for self love.

Reactions: Beaviss

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
This update was long and Great,Loved it (v032), the only thing I missed was maybe a swinging scene with Martin or Graham, all there was is him screwing the same women over and over (Except one).
Just my Opinion, but still a Great Update.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
At this point the game's just too long, all possible ending points where left behind and the future seems endless (not sure if I really need a 7th chapter with F struggling with erectile dysfunction or some age realted issues, and D in need of back surgery because the weight of her boobs affected the vertebral column).
Anyway, what keeps me returning to the thread is that, more than the game, I'm amused by the actitude of some of the NTR or whatever other kink lovers, that really feels themselves superior to us, puny and lame vanilla lovers, just because their weenies react to things that the rest of us didn't care. Something like: "I'M THE MIGHTY NTRGOD, POWERFULL IN MY SUBMERSION TO SHARE IMAGINARY LOVE INTERESTS WITH RANDOM NPC, WATCH ME AND TREMBLE, YOU WEAK VANI... Sorry mom, what you said? Dinner ready? Ah, ok, I'll be up in a minute, yes, yes, I'll wash my hands before".

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
V.0.32 from dad and daughter relationship point of view, this update was the most disappointing EVER!
Absolutely no options, no choices to be made during sexy/sexual events. The player cannot pick a single action to do. It is all automatic. from 0 to 10 it would get a 1. For the good quality of the renders.
Just horrible.... (and I love this game!)

And this is not because there is nothing to be done at this point in the game. There is A LOT that can be done. Lots of possible hot dates for the main couple, with lots of sexy/sexual options for players to choose from. But for some reason devs don't do it.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not through yet, so just a few things that caught my fancy.

- So the cliffhanger turned out to be a harmless call by Ruby, who comes to town. Wonder what will happen - but I guess we can assume that we will recruit her.

- So we skip a fortnight and only go from Day 45 to Day 47. Somebody really has some flawed math - again. (Since this also happened after the modeling contest in the thirties.)

- I have a feeling the writer really wanted us to pursue the pregnancy path. I did not and read through all the classic preggers symptoms.

- Odds and ends in pics #1: Is MC really calling Lisa Daddy? :ROFLMAO:

Daddy.png

- Odds and ends in pics #2 - speaking of flawed math: 445 + 2 = 448? :unsure:

Addition Problem 1.png Addition Problem 2.png

- And Rachel wants to patch things up and of course goes about it the totally wrong way again. *sigh* But I'm sure they will make up in the end.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
This is good game the old vercions is beter whit inclucion of Elena and has girlfriend Soe i hope return in this paht is my humble opinion the contest parisipant is forgot or someting this side history is in my opinion better
but keep it up, very good game

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So no G and O? Lol the game continues to hype up certain paths then throws a little nibble once a year. They needed a whole other chapter yet they're still doing the same teasing from ch 2/3. ok.....

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dating My DAUGHTER [Ch. 4 v0.32] [MrDots Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,77 GB / 638 MB - DMD.CH4-0.32-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,73 GB / 603 MB - DMD.CH4-0.32-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Very simple:
the game was originally planned completely differently. The D/F only route should be just one of many. Part 1 in particular is still full of renderings to this day, which were supposed to build relationships that were supposed to lead in routes that were never developed. Therefore hardly anything happens in part 1. DMD was only pushed in the direction by a horde of haters that it ended up as it is now. You would also know that if you had followed the development over the years. It's not the first game where this has happened. and it won't be the last

And the title doesn't have much to say. Hardly a game has a meaningful title. And even if it does. The title doesn't say "who" is dating the daughter, does it?
I picked you as a basis for a general response to all of those who feel cheated that the game never manifested all, or perhaps most, of its initial tropes. Yes. Initially there were a number of paths for the total debasement of Dee. As I've said before, for a number of reasons the monetary support for the game abandoned most of those paths. Check the monetary support for Mr.Dots. His market didn't want the debasement paths even if avoidable. The market gets what the market wants.

You might consider that if many games have gone this way, perhaps you and the folks that want alternatives should create a market where that makes sense for developers. Just sayin, money talks and bullshit...

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes