Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So is there a countdown page for tonight's release ? I never know if it's around 8pm or midnight, in my timezone.

Reactions: SoZ333

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
So is there a countdown page for tonight's release ? I never know if it's around 8pm or midnight, in my timezone.
The countdown hasn't been updated , but it should be out at 8pm GMT, if we're to go off past update releases.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
DMD v0.32 Countdown Clock
Good morning/evening everybody.
DMD v.032 is planned to be released today at 9 PM UTC Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time it will be available for you to download and play:

Thanks so much for your support :)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It's nice to see there are finally some people who express other wishes. Where were you all 2 years ago? Everything was planned. But then came certain people who were against eyerything but F/D. And so gradually many other plans were canceled.

Not even 2 years ago it would have hailed shitstorms and facepalms if someone had uttered the slightest wish that someone other than F even touch D. I've seen it. Often in the discord it's still like that today. I don’t think there’s going to be anything great about the game. It will for the most part continue to trot along as it is now.
At this point I’m so tired of seeing F do D that I only play the game to see anybody else doing anyone else! :D:LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
DMD v0.32 Countdown Clock
Good morning/evening everybody.
DMD v.032 is planned to be released today at 9 PM UTC Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time it will be available for you to download and play:

Thanks so much for your support :)
Looking at that countdown clock, I think it is counting down to 20:00 UTC, not 21:00 as you mention - right now it is 14:55 UTC.

20:00 UTC equates to 21:00 BST, 22:00 CEST, 16:00 EDT

Last edited:
Reactions: jose_1
Mar 26, 2018
lol Just downloaded the game for the first time... jump to the end of the comments and see that in about 2 1/2 hours there will be an update! Sweet timing!
Nothing beats the very first time that you are playing an awesome game..Make sure to enjoy ..

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
lol Just downloaded the game for the first time... jump to the end of the comments and see that in about 2 1/2 hours there will be an update! Sweet timing!
I recommend playing ch1, 2, and 3 before starting ch4, if you've never played it before. It's a very linear story, and it's best to start at the beginning, I think.

Reactions: Tor7 and RustyV
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes