Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Any action whit daughter or still small touching? I didnt play from 0.8. I was bored to touch.
D masterbates F to orgasm; and F had oral and vaginal sex with Georgina. If that is not enough, I would suggest waiting until @ December - winter is coming.

Reactions: paladin07

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've read an autobiography of a girl who couldn't understand what it was supposed to do well afetr 18yo - and she was a full-fledged punk, living a borderline life in Berlin in the 80s with a lot of sexual encounters.
The thing is D isn't a punk in the 80s european eastern block, she is a modern girl with a sexually active nympho friend, Elena.
Even without Elena around, today kids have internet access since childhood, being 18 and having no clue about your own body breaks suspension of desbilief.
I have no problems with it because to me D/Elena/Jennifer aren't 18 yo, they look and act like 13-16 physically and mentally, but I get why some players could have problems with that.

Last edited:

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can somebody post dhe download link in another hoster because I can't download it with mega ......it has a limit of 2.5gb please .....anyone ....thank you

Reactions: lupy30

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Are you, per chance, active at some story writer's forums?? I could imagine might share some good ideas with others, and get more 'professional' feedback. We sadly don't have an exclusive section for story contents here. Keep up your good work! And don't forget to leech us some infos on the from time to time. :D

...torrent of full version to skip 2 MB limit on Mega would be a real gift!
Any torrent link?
None, but plenty of links. Do you need one for a reason?? You can use MegaDownloader or MegaSync, as mentioned by others already. - Also see next paragraph.

How to install the update from 0.11 to 0.12 ?
My game crashes at the boxing scene. Any fix?
Did you install Patch 2 the dev provided?? Doesn't seem so. - Make sure to install in correct order. Think this should solve some other glitches that appeared, too.
You might need to start a new game, or delete old saves before playing. -

... where would I find my game saves on a mac?
According to - Ren'Py game saves on MacOS X are found here:
~/Library/RenPy/game_directory

On Linux (or platforms other than Win / MacOS) one has to look here:
~/.renpy/game_directory

The expression 'game_directory' in this case means inside DMD-<Some Number there>/ ..., as described in #4605 above.

...mega has a cap on how much can download... . Also is true that patch v11=v12 does not work??
You need Patch2, first update patch to v0.12 did not include later bugfixes. See #4428 above. If MEGA is nagging with caps better use MegaDownloader or MegaSync, some here did explain this already.

Edit: other save game locations on diff OSs added.
Edit2: Patch2 is necessary, circumvent Mega dl caps.

Last edited:

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Version 0.12 Patch

Thank you for this only offer option for download offer then mega is over 2hrs long :0

Also,
Can anyone please give alternative for v12 please as mega has a cap on how much can download and whole game too big and used up all can at moment so cannot do patch at moment. {yeah good alternative hear}

Also is true that patch v11=v12 does not work??
Heard there are faults with it...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Do you need the patch only?? Patch2 should work for you. I'd upp it for you if you like. - Done.

If you follow the linked posts backwards, the patch was made to solve problems with the 'boxing match' scene (plus other glitches found).

DmD v0.12 Patch 2 -

Edit: FB link added

Last edited:

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
i finally finished it the new version. I really loved it. The pace is excellent and now there is more of the Daughter and how she feels herself and with Daddy. The love and thoughts are becoming more adult. There is trouble coming for both of them. You just wonder can they make it? Exciting. Great.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i finally finished it the new version. I really loved it. The pace is excellent and now there is more of the Daughter and how she feels herself and with Daddy. The love and thoughts are becoming more adult. There is trouble coming for both of them. You just wonder can they make it? Exciting. Great.
I Agree wholeheartedly I'm excited to see where the story progresses to next with all the different angles, and relationships that are intertwining. I believe the next few updates will be suspenseful and exciting!

Reactions: flanby and Cheryl

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Why do I have this feeling that the next updates are basically going to be like the first days with the daughter but in this case with the mom? Slow corruption and whatnot?

The chances I'm wrong are extremely high but don't tell that to the old people who can't read this <.<

Reactions: toolkitxx

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Why do I have this feeling that the next updates are basically going to be like the first days with the daughter but in this case with the mom? Slow corruption and whatnot?

The chances I'm wrong are extremely high but don't tell that to the old people who can't read this <.<
If this game progresses any slower, it will be going backwards :frown:.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes