RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
That was the first long scene I wrote for the game! So many memories. I was in the UK visiting my girlfriend (official reason: research at the local university libraray), she was supportive but a bit annoyed since I spent my nights at the computer instead than on the couch with her, and I myself was not sure the scene would have been accepted in the game, since its mechanics were so different form everything before. ^^ My personal favourite (among the ones I wrote, that is) is the koko one though - I think it feels believable and that was no easy feat, considering that she is a celebrity in the dmd universe and socializing with commoners might have easily felt contrived.
Duuuuude. :D
You definitely should write one more like it.

Perhaps a secluded picnic by a lake, or any nice view really.
Where they discuss their "boyfriend/girlfriend" things, where Father teaches her about sex or romance, or both.

Or a trip to a Museum,.... or an amusement park even better as there is plenty to do. There could be a ride in a cart (dark, secluded grotto), where he touches her down below and she masks her moans each time there is a ride dialog or sound.

Or now since Mom is back, she and her could have an argument, and when she comes back to father for comfort, he suggests that they could take a trip to some cabin in the country. A romantic getaway without telling anyone where they are going. Or a spa even. Hell they are massaging each other each evening. Here it would be with a setting, and sensual.

Or an invitation to a masquerade ball, for couples. Behind the mask no one would know her. :)

LOL so many more ideas.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
What first caught my eye was the Patreon system itself (it was mentioned on a political blog). This system is a seller's wet dream. A seller gets paid--in advance--for a product/service to be delivered later.
This system is far too easy to abuse for sellers : the buyers are being asked to put an abnormally high amount of trust in strangers who are in it for the money. Even sellers who are well-intentioned initially may eventually give in to the pervasive temptation to deliver far less than promised.
Everyone is free to decide for himself. Just remember that the dev-team has to deliver a finished DMD game. Until then, they have not separated themselves from previous scammers. They are certainly dragging their feet in this regard a year after 0.0.01.
If someone suggests I'm extrapolating (jumping to conclusions), guilty as charged. But becoming addicted to DMD (just ignore all the messed up story details and the visuals can whisk you away) seems to have impaired many people's judgments.
Good luck to all community members. I don't blame you for wanting to believe DMD is different, it's dev-team somehow also different, from all the rest. We shall see...
It is a self correcting system.

You can scam and get a few bucks, or you can create a great reputation and earn big bucks.
People decide, in the end.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
What first caught my eye was the Patreon system itself (it was mentioned on a political blog). This system is a seller's wet dream. A seller gets paid--in advance--for a product/service to be delivered later.
This system is far too easy to abuse for sellers : the buyers are being asked to put an abnormally high amount of trust in strangers who are in it for the money. Even sellers who are well-intentioned initially may eventually give in to the pervasive temptation to deliver far less than promised.
Everyone is free to decide for himself. Just remember that the dev-team has to deliver a finished DMD game. Until then, they have not separated themselves from previous scammers. They are certainly dragging their feet in this regard a year after 0.0.01.
If someone suggests I'm extrapolating (jumping to conclusions), guilty as charged. But becoming addicted to DMD (just ignore all the messed up story details and the visuals can whisk you away) seems to have impaired many people's judgments.
Good luck to all community members. I don't blame you for wanting to believe DMD is different, it's dev-team somehow also different, from all the rest. We shall see...
On patreon you don't buy products (in advance or elseway), you support creators you believe into. A creator would be scamming his/her backers only if he/she didn't put effort in creating the stuff he/she says he/she is working on. Not being able to deliver the final product because of unexpected occurrences, inexperience, or simple decrease of creativity would not be a scam (obviously pledgers should be warned ASAP).

Are you familiar with the famous Neil Gaiman's "George Martin is not your bitch" post? That's the way to look at things in my opinion.

That said, obviously we WANT to deliver a completed game, we can just hope that people will keep supporting us till then and that both their and our love for the game won't decrease.

Last edited:

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
You wrote something for 0.12 too ?
Photo shoot scene (not the georgina parts though) and jacuzzi/handjob scne (but both got edited so that some particulars were added or eliminated). 0.12 has been the episode I contributed the most to since August left me with enough free time from my PhD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

401Grem

May 14, 2017
On this forum, many of us have discussed DMD using logic/intuition to discern the unfolding plots. These discussions are moot because the dev-team refuses to respect the players enough to offer a clear game-design (this ploy effectively prolongs the game rather than leading to completion).

Only a week before update 0.12, I coaxed the DMD writer to finally reveal the locale of the story was "out there". As in non-earthly. Why was this not revealed earlier? Because then pesky details (geography, climate, education system, human body hair, etc.) could be considered inconsequential. Note the "official" reason was to give an all-inclusive setting for players (the setting, the dialog is actually USA all the way, probably because Patreon pledges are paid in American funds).

It's all an elaborate but obvious stall. The dev-team can't be trusted. The money being made from gullible patrons has negated all ideas of true story progress for DMD. They have hinted that the updates so far are only parts of "Chapter1" with plans for at least a Chapter 3. Yeah, good luck with that!

Go back and read the first handful of pages in this thread. There was widespread agreement that this game-type NEVER results in a complete game. More than likely, scams from the get-go...
You need medical psychological help.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
First of to everyone else I apologize, but i must say this as I am tired of seeing the same old BS from other threads even here!

If you really want a place to complain about scamming.... look at kick starter... there have been many "successful failures" and only ONE has come to legal action. what you are talking about is a place where the creator says ok you pay by the update, or you pay by the month, either way *I* the creator will create for you and give you things according to your pay level. Most choose the monthly only because it means more money in the long run. Then they advertise they have an account set up there and people decide to go to it or not. if it's a brand new person they may get a few people willing to take a chance and over time if they produce they get a great deal more, if they don't then even the ones that started will drop their money else where.

Kickstarter on the other hand, you say hey here's an idea... and if you pay $X you get Y and if you pay $A you get B... now if something happens, you run out of money because the manufacturing company over charged you, or you didn't take shipping into account and forgot to collect for shipping then you can literally say my bad, this can't work out and not have to put a dime back in the hands of the consumers. take for instance the Robotech RPG Tactics kick starter, the backers have complained to Kickstarter and they said nope they update enough and have produced part of what they said so they are good..... that kickstarter was supposed to be delivered IN TOTALITY December 2013. and here it is almost December 2017 and only a portion of it has been even worked up. Yet the company keeps the millions it gained from the kickstarter with nothing really to show for it.

If you don't like the system offered don't use it. if you don't like the game stop playing it and move on, the more you wait, the more you expect the less you will be satisfied. as have been said by @Aitan_3 and many others, a great deal of people like this and support it (I am one that likes this Visual Novel) but I also am realistic about what I am getting... so many only want one little thing. I bet if they bought a star wars novel and it only had 10 pages in it in which the hero luke, goes from farm boy to rebel pilot without much interaction with more than one character then destroying the death star no one would like it because there is nothing to support those leaps. but here all they want is those 10 pages and the people who want the rest of the book are the bad guys, that should be playing "dating my daughters best friend" or "dating my co-worker" instead of this. YES the D is the main person, but for her to be inexperienced and suddenly just lay down, open her legs to accept F into her day one or two after just meeting the man, she'd become the hated slut that just wants to fuck anything that moves. YOU are the one trying to say this group of people are milking it, taking their time and deceiving people, but in actuality they have no financial ties to you, on a PIRATE site demanding they listen to you, and yet they are listening to you but you think you are the only one that has that power nope more people with a markedly different view than you are also being listened to.

@Aitan_3 PLEASE know this 1) I love the work you all do, and yes i loved the koko, and cupid night scenes... but i liked the rest too, 2) these yokels that complain about milking do it on more than just this one, they just want to fire up the executable and click one thing and all characters are just fucking each other for no reason, 3) keep the story going... it's interesting though I think some things are weird, that is only me and I still believe that you are working on it the way you envisioned it and finally 4) don't take these people to heart that say you are anything but good. you may not be able to write every day but you have talent.... and you admit English is not your first language yet you do quiet well with it, my congratulations for being better than many Americans that can barely speak at all because they thought it was better to goof off in English class during school.

D

Deleted member 98283

First of to everyone else I apologize, but i must say this as I am tired of seeing the same old BS from other threads even here!

If you really want a place to complain about scamming.... look at kick starter... there have been many "successful failures" and only ONE has come to legal action. what you are talking about is a place where the creator says ok you pay by the update, or you pay by the month, either way *I* the creator will create for you and give you things according to your pay level. Most choose the monthly only because it means more money in the long run. Then they advertise they have an account set up there and people decide to go to it or not. if it's a brand new person they may get a few people willing to take a chance and over time if they produce they get a great deal more, if they don't then even the ones that started will drop their money else where.

Kickstarter on the other hand, you say hey here's an idea... and if you pay $X you get Y and if you pay $A you get B... now if something happens, you run out of money because the manufacturing company over charged you, or you didn't take shipping into account and forgot to collect for shipping then you can literally say my bad, this can't work out and not have to put a dime back in the hands of the consumers. take for instance the Robotech RPG Tactics kick starter, the backers have complained to Kickstarter and they said nope they update enough and have produced part of what they said so they are good..... that kickstarter was supposed to be delivered IN TOTALITY December 2013. and here it is almost December 2017 and only a portion of it has been even worked up. Yet the company keeps the millions it gained from the kickstarter with nothing really to show for it.

If you don't like the system offered don't use it. if you don't like the game stop playing it and move on, the more you wait, the more you expect the less you will be satisfied. as have been said by @Aitan_3 and many others, a great deal of people like this and support it (I am one that likes this Visual Novel) but I also am realistic about what I am getting... so many only want one little thing. I bet if they bought a star wars novel and it only had 10 pages in it in which the hero luke, goes from farm boy to rebel pilot without much interaction with more than one character then destroying the death star no one would like it because there is nothing to support those leaps. but here all they want is those 10 pages and the people who want the rest of the book are the bad guys, that should be playing "dating my daughters best friend" or "dating my co-worker" instead of this. YES the D is the main person, but for her to be inexperienced and suddenly just lay down, open her legs to accept F into her day one or two after just meeting the man, she'd become the hated slut that just wants to fuck anything that moves. YOU are the one trying to say this group of people are milking it, taking their time and deceiving people, but in actuality they have no financial ties to you, on a PIRATE site demanding they listen to you, and yet they are listening to you but you think you are the only one that has that power nope more people with a markedly different view than you are also being listened to.

@Aitan_3 PLEASE know this 1) I love the work you all do, and yes i loved the koko, and cupid night scenes... but i liked the rest too, 2) these yokels that complain about milking do it on more than just this one, they just want to fire up the executable and click one thing and all characters are just fucking each other for no reason, 3) keep the story going... it's interesting though I think some things are weird, that is only me and I still believe that you are working on it the way you envisioned it and finally 4) don't take these people to heart that say you are anything but good. you may not be able to write every day but you have talent.... and you admit English is not your first language yet you do quiet well with it, my congratulations for being better than many Americans that can barely speak at all because they thought it was better to goof off in English class during school.
Well said dude. Honestly I agree 100% on the fact that you can't just have sex right off the bat. Also if the dev guy is reading my post(sorry but i don't know your name) I think the game is fantastic and that there should be more scenes like you did with cupid night so we have to, in a way, work up and pay attention to game to get the scenes they're all bitching for. Anyways good job and if i had money i would be an actual patron.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not yet posted by MrDots but I am expecting Day 13 to be released September 15th (which is a Friday).

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
@Aitan_3 I don't think this game is shit, on the contrary for me I make my statement after almost a year of following the characters and have a keen interest in the game.

But you cannot help but wonder exactly where the writers decided that D was so far innocent in the sex department that she doesn't even know basic sex ed. There is innocence and there is blatant ignorance, and D is currently in the latter.

Some things I do get. Not being able to masturbate to orgasm is a thing umong girls similarly, but not knowing what your own body parts are when she tries to masturbate is beyond a little odd. From a women's angle she would have to purposefully miss that area to not know its there. It's the first place a girl finds ffs.

another thing I understand is that She wont understand semen that much. the texture, ejaculation, its all a new experience. But she should know at a textbook level what it is.

The other thing I've mentions a few pages back is the corruption behavior this last time became a lot more....well Grooming than corrupting. Back when we first started groping it kinda leaned this way but D knew what was going on and accepted the feeling. But with the end of the HJ scene we convinced D through pure deception in a way that was more conning than corrupting. D wanted to make dad happy but in the end didn't want to cross the line. I think this particular line of writing did nothing to contribute to the story and only served to make dad look like a borderline pedo asshole and D look like the worlds smartest downs child. I mean a college bound senior is ok doin any sex act without the word sex in it? And here I though D wasn't supposed to be a dumb blond bimbo. Truthfully the game writing would be better served here without the convo at all and D happily doing the HJ to finish as we started this way and ended the story day this way. She already had the mental struggle.

I know that visually I loved the update. Great scenes, and Lucas is that villian we will love to hate (though personally he already served his purpose so we're just dragging him out because?) but sorry writing staff I know your part timers and all but at least try to understand what your writing about or I should say who.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
@Aitan_3 I don't think this game is shit, on the contrary for me I make my statement after almost a year of following the characters and have a keen interest in the game.

But you cannot help but wonder exactly where the writers decided that D was so far innocent in the sex department that she doesn't even know basic sex ed. There is innocence and there is blatant ignorance, and D is currently in the latter.

Some things I do get. Not being able to masturbate to orgasm is a thing umong girls similarly, but not knowing what your own body parts are when she tries to masturbate is beyond a little odd. From a women's angle she would have to purposefully miss that area to not know its there. It's the first place a girl finds ffs.

another thing I understand is that She wont understand semen that much. the texture, ejaculation, its all a new experience. But she should know at a textbook level what it is.

The other thing I've mentions a few pages back is the corruption behavior this last time became a lot more....well Grooming than corrupting. Back when we first started groping it kinda leaned this way but D knew what was going on and accepted the feeling. But with the end of the HJ scene we convinced D through pure deception in a way that was more conning than corrupting. D wanted to make dad happy but in the end didn't want to cross the line. I think this particular line of writing did nothing to contribute to the story and only served to make dad look like a borderline pedo asshole and D look like the worlds smartest downs child. I mean a college bound senior is ok doin any sex act without the word sex in it? And here I though D wasn't supposed to be a dumb blond bimbo. Truthfully the game writing would be better served here without the convo at all and D happily doing the HJ to finish as we started this way and ended the story day this way. She already had the mental struggle.

I know that visually I loved the update. Great scenes, and Lucas is that villian we will love to hate (though personally he already served his purpose so we're just dragging him out because?) but sorry writing staff I know your part timers and all but at least try to understand what your writing about or I should say who.
As for the clit thing, I've read an autobiography of a girl who couldn't understand what it was supposed to do well afetr 18yo - and she was a full-fledged punk, living a borderline life in Berlin in the 80s with a lot of sexual encounters. So no problem with that for me. As for the conning thing, please see my answer #4665.

Reactions: Freki

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
While there was quite a bit I enjoyed from this update, there were quite a lot of negatives as well and I think it's better to focus on the latter as there's a need to fix them. So, take it as constructive feedback... I could laud the team for the good things, but there's nothing to say that hasn't been said.

I dunno if there were a lot of mistakes corrected before the release, but the proofreaders missed a lot with this update, which are pretty much all the things I found negative about this update. D was referred to daughter and girlfriend in the same scene. Mentioning feelings of Elena/Georgina regardless of player rejecting them or not (as expressed by many). Nitpick:A few spots when the wrong name is written as the one speaking or thinking dialog & grammar/spelling errors.

That being said, the thing that I disliked the most was Lucas' asinine dialog. I understand Lucas loathes us, but the things he says are stupid at best. "I'm tired of people walking all over you. *I'm gonna do something about this*" How did we walk all over him (Richard aka creep)? He was the one who creeper shot daughter's picture to win the contest after we told him to piss off (assuming everyone did because why wouldn't you?). Then daughter wants a photoshoot... ok, we ask creep to schedule us after he tells us "btw, I took a picture of your daughter even though you said no and I won a contest and a bunch of money, so I bought a studio." We meet G and decide she's much better to do a shoot with so we cancel on creep. How is that walking all over him? He gave us nothing and was the one who stole a picture of daughter without repercussions.

Reactions: Arcane666

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

I'm not bothered innocent views of Daughter. Even if she did have sex education in religious school, which is not a forgone conclusion, the sound chamber one lives in after such possible education could overwhelm that education. I remember, when in college, there were a number of persons whom were outstandingly naive about a number of things. One person never had a carbonated beverage in her wife. Another got buzzed off a beer and wanted to know if they were an alcoholic.

Since I was at Northwestern University, a fairly hard school to get into, they weren't stupid - they were just naive on certain topics. I also dated a lady who was close to being as naive as Daughter - she was also blonde and certainly not a dumb - she currently runs her own consulting business.

As for Father, once you are in that engorged that state, I would guess most men might resort to something like conning. Interresting that he set up a two-edged sword. On one hand, anything short of penal penetration is now open as non-incest. On the other hand, he's created a barrier to penal penetration reinforced by the new logic.

Reactions: Aitan_3
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes