Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Your presence on this board is primarily as a salesperson for DMD. No problem.

If anyone is in the "do not like, do not buy" category, you would naturally defend yourself and your sales pitch. You DO reveal more this way than you would to the happy-happy crowd.

For myself, your admission that the story locale was "out there" was extremely beneficial. It makes all story details petty/moot.

To me, DMD now resembles an action movie : some contrived scenes are very clever [which I appreciate] and some dialog is comic gold (this is the one area DMD is outstanding).

I appreciate my dialogs with you.
Actually I am here primarly because I am curious to see what people think of this game. And, sorry to tell you this, but the "out-thereness" of DMD had been already discussed on the patreon board with the "happy-happy crowd". No need to be (or trying to be) cunning. Sometimes you can just ask nicely. Just like other people on this board have been doing lately. But oh well. Do as you please.

Reactions: MrBree

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Oh btw, I wrote also the shower scene with Elena. Now I've started writing the morning scene of D13. Still don't know how many times dad will cum. I guess that having "unlocked" handjob services after so much time and effort would lead F to take advantage of them as often as possible, but there is a human limit I guess, especially if you are not a boy anymore... XD
Dad should convince her that he feels guilt for wasting his sperm (inducing her to swallow it or otherwise taking it inside her)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I suspect the mom is there to slow the progress of the romance plot and milk it more before actual PiV intercourse.
I partially agree with this but at the same time for D to have not seen F in so long and in only 12 days (or meetings/dates whatever you want to call them) it's gone from regular F/D hanging out time to kissing, massages, sleeping around in her underwear, getting topless, going nude, and now giving a handjob to completion. if you were to date a regular girl it would not be such a slow burn as this. we are corrupting D and that takes a long time.

I agree with the mom Rachel coming around to fuck things up and ruin what a beautiful thing that is happening between F and D.

I'm cool with another "slow" day 13 as long as it means we can kill Lucas.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Interresting that he set up a two-edged sword. On one hand, anything short of penal penetration is now open as non-incest. On the other hand, he's created a barrier to penal penetration reinforced by the new logic.
I think dad could have come up with a 'better' definition of incest: "Sex is a biological function, and its purpose is reproduction. So, if it cannot get you pregnant, it is not real sex."

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It was on purpose. Friends do not kiss pussies, lovers do. And friends do not break promises. Now the question is: do you want to be your daughter's friend, or your daughter's lover?
Is there a third option like both? :) I think, full love make you sex friend and full friendship make you friend but both make you lover. That's why i asked. I believe, you should be a good friend in order to be a good lover.
Walkthrough suggest to go with ''kiss her pussy'' option. Therefore, i guess, game purposes to reduce FP and increase LP. I think reducing FP is a good thing for future scenes if this is the logic. Thank you for your answer.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I think dad could have come up with a 'better' definition of incest: "Sex is a biological function, and its purpose is reproduction. So, if it cannot get you pregnant, it is not real sex."
Well in current social state of of things, Sex is anything but for reproduction. :D
Entertainment, enjoyment/pleasure, exercise, experimentation, hobby....

maxblue

May 26, 2017
I don't know from nothing, except this: If I ever murder anyone I want MC for my lawyer. "Yes, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Max did take a cricket bat and beat his wife till she stopped breathing and then kept on for another ten minutes just for the workout. But, he really loves his neighbor's wife and she really loves him, and where there's love and can anything really be bad? I mean, really?" 10 gets you 20 I walk.

BTW, Captain Hastings, what do you hear from Hercule these days?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I think there should be an option for Dad to wake her up rubbing his boner between her butt cheeks.
I don't see why not; in Day 12 if you chose F wakes up first you can rub her tits and pussy before she wakes up. F could just say rubbing his cock on her ass is just another way to relax and to help him sleep.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Downloaded the patch files, but I'm getting blank scenes in some places. Is this intentional to hide certain scenes from the lower patrons?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
D looks way hotter without the makeup!

btw many thanks to @Vespak and of course @Maldus for being the heroes we need. :FeelsGoodMan:

@TCMS could we please have a v0.13 preview sticky?
I agree with you. She is doing makeup all the time because she is not confident with herself. Maybe she will do less make up when she is more confident:)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no release date yet posted by MrDots. he revised the front page to reflect v0.13 but date is blank.

I stand by my earlier assertion that we are looking at Friday September 15 for the next one to drop :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes