sansusername

May 4, 2017
well i enjoyed this update, except for one thing personally - i think it's going too far into the "in love" side of things. maybe that is really what the storyline best needs to progress semi-believably, but that hot tub scene was too much for me.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well i enjoyed this update, except for one thing personally - i think it's going too far into the "in love" side of things. maybe that is really what the storyline best needs to progress semi-believably, but that hot tub scene was too much for me.
Well it is a love story.

It's called dating my daughter not corrupting my daughter into being a cumbucket.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,

After playing with a save from the past update, and a completly new one game, I got the same strange things that appends at the end of day 12.

- Firstly (a little bug), dad speak about things that he does with Elena and he seems to regret his acts... but i have rejected her with these 2 times playing.

- Secondly, from where come this fingering (with only one choice!!!) scene while your daughter massage you and she's not bothered so much by that??? And the most surprinsing thing is that 2 mn after that, you can (or not) kiss her pussy and if you do it, she blame you. A bit of nonsense, no ?

Ps : agree with you guys, she's cutest without make up :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
- Secondly, from where come this fingering (with only one choice!!!) scene while your daughter massage you and she's not bothered so much by that??? And the most surprinsing thing is that 2 mn after that, you can (or not) kiss her pussy and if you do it, she blame you. A bit of nonsense, no ?
There are some genuinely good moments with good writing in this game and some characters I really like but you are right, it does have some silly moments that make you scratch your head.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
There are some genuinely good moments with good writing in this game and some characters I really like but you are right, it does have some silly moments that make you scratch your head.
That part was not in my original script. It got edited during proofreading. Sometimes different scriptwriters working on the same scene end up messina things up a bit. Maybe that particulat will be revised in the future.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That part was not in my original script. It got edited during proofreading. Sometimes different scriptwriters working on the same scene end up messina things up a bit. Maybe that particulat will be revised in the future.
To be honest with you fella, I don't mind the odd bit of silliness.

At the end of the day, especially with a project on this kind of scale, not everything will be perfect and the occasional bit of daft adds a bit of colour every now and then.

Reactions: MrBree

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Quick change of topic. I am really loving the "Latest Updates" page up at the top. I found a few games on there that I thought were abandoned, turns out I was wrong and they were updated.

Back on topic...the story on DMD is fun. I just hope the father helps the daughter grow up a little. The story is a little ridiculous, but I like ridiculous stories! I love how the daughter acts like a complete idiot and doesn't know what to do with a penis. Even I took Sex Ed at 13yo in school and biology at 15yo. She is supposed to be 18yo and doesn't have a clue why men get erections!...LOVE IT!XD I am glad that the writers don't take the VN too serious, keeps it fun to play. Nice to have some humor with all the romance and corruption.:eek:penedeyewink:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Any chance of an upload on something other than Mega? Their download restrictions prevent downloading this on one go.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@planetmorpheus agreed! D may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but her personality is way cute and adorable. F needs to be the one to show her the way...to his cock lol.

Day 12 nighttime scene when you are out of the jacuzzi and she is lying on her side in front of you, completely naked was really erotic. With F's seemingly eternal blue balls, the willpower he has to not rub his cock all over her body and make sweet love to her is amazing. I needed to go the Georgina fuck route just so F could relieve the pressure in his balls.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@planetmorpheus agreed! D may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but her personality is way cute and adorable. F needs to be the one to show her the way...to his cock lol.

Day 12 nighttime scene when you are out of the jacuzzi and she is lying on her side in front of you, completely naked was really erotic. With F's seemingly eternal blue balls, the willpower he has to not rub his cock all over her body and make sweet love to her is amazing. I needed to go the Georgina fuck route just so F could relieve the pressure in his balls.
If this was one of those choose your own route games i'd be going for Georgina.

The daughter is a well fleshed out character but she's a bit too slow on the uptake for my liking.

Reactions: paladin07

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
why not both? I'd like an ending with both G and D. that photoshoot of them together was hot; they should have switched to lingerie after the swimsuits.

since it was mentioned that the private photoshoot with D will be in v0.13, does this mean she will do the shoot naked? the nude photoshoot after Georgina left a lot to be desired :FeelsBadMan:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
For me personally it's just personal preference.

I like the story going on and come of the characters which keeps me around but, if given the choice, I wouldn't be trying to romance the daughter.

If it was a younger MC i'd be after Elena and with current MC it would be Georgina.

I prefer women that know what they want and have something about them. The sweet and innocent thing doesn't do anything for me sexually. I have daughters and that's how they act towards me, sweet and innocent not sexually, and my only feelings towards people like that is to protect them not fuck them.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes