paladin07

May 28, 2017
why not both? I'd like an ending with both G and D. that photoshoot of them together was hot; they should have switched to lingerie after the swimsuits.

since it was mentioned that the private photoshoot with D will be in v0.13, does this mean she will do the shoot naked? the nude photoshoot after Georgina left a lot to be desired :FeelsBadMan:
I think many players are looking forward to the father and daughter and Georgina around. In fact there even is a little mental fantasy in Father's head about setting up house with both of them,

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
aside from the sexual vibe I get from the F/D relationship; I am driven by a burning desire to wipe that Lucas guy off the face of the earth. to me that's where protecting D's innocence goes; and also from the asshats of the world who want to wreck that harmony.

Reactions: MrBree

paladin07

May 28, 2017
why not both? I'd like an ending with both G and D. that photoshoot of them together was hot; they should have switched to lingerie after the swimsuits.

since it was mentioned that the private photoshoot with D will be in v0.13, does this mean she will do the shoot naked? the nude photoshoot after Georgina left a lot to be desired :FeelsBadMan:
I think that the solo photoshoot with daughter is only for the daughter only route. If you said yes to Georgina then you have the route with Georgina and if you said yes to Richard Selena then you have the route with Elena and Richard.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think many players are looking forward to the father and daughter and Georgina around. In fact there even is a little mental fantasy in Father's head about setting up house with both of them,
That would be my preferred outcome for the game.

I'm well aware it will involve the daughter so MC and Georgina alone may not happen but both of them would be ideal.

Reactions: paladin07

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Downloaded the patch files, but I'm getting blank scenes in some places. Is this intentional to hide certain scenes from the lower patrons?
You probably need to install the 'extra content'. You find it in the first post of this thread.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, I do think MrDots will make different endings, so one could be make house with daughter and Georgina.
but I would not like it if thats the only route.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think dad could have come up with a 'better' definition of incest: "Sex is a biological function, and its purpose is reproduction. So, if it cannot get you pregnant, it is not real sex."
Maybe that is step 2 - which has been used in other stories. "Incest is bad because the risk of pregnancy by close relatives." Then that allows for the rationalization of sex with protection and not risking pregnancy is okay.

Ultimately, I would prefer to stay away from the real world issue with regards to child deformities. Nothing less sexy in a game than having to focus on real world things like STDs and deformities.

Just like it would be a real world drag to focus on immigration laws and the like.

Reactions: Zordamel

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Your presence on this board is primarily as a salesperson for DMD. No problem.

If anyone is in the "do not like, do not buy" category, you would naturally defend yourself and your sales pitch. You DO reveal more this way than you would to the happy-happy crowd.

For myself, your admission that the story locale was "out there" was extremely beneficial. It makes all story details petty/moot.

To me, DMD now resembles an action movie : some contrived scenes are very clever [which I appreciate] and some dialog is comic gold (this is the one area DMD is outstanding).

I appreciate my dialogs with you.
Salesperson? Hmmmm...me think not. Dolphin who is a patron, like me, I do believe, has been encouraging people to become a patron. Me, in this forum, I'm here for the different and edgier POV of players. I will neither take you to water nor make you drink.

Reactions: MrBree

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As i've said in other threads, the more options the better.

Not everyone has the same tastes so what I like others don't and I certainly don't expect the devs to make one ending just because I happen to prefer it.

Options in an options orgy, that's what we want.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It was on purpose. Friends do not kiss pussies, lovers do. And friends do not break promises. Now the question is: do you want to be your daughter's friend, or your daughter's lover?
As a gamer, if kissing her pussy gets me points in one area, but losses in another - I might choose that path. But kissing her pussy appears to be pointless - pun intended.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Oh btw, I wrote also the shower scene with Elena. Now I've started writing the morning scene of D13. Still don't know how many times dad will cum. I guess that having "unlocked" handjob services after so much time and effort would lead F to take advantage of them as often as possible, but there is a human limit I guess, especially if you are not a boy anymore... XD
Shower scene was my favorite scene. Still trying to guess why I liked it better than the evening scene, which was great. Hmmm. Will get back to you on that.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Dad should convince her that he feels guilt for wasting his sperm (inducing her to swallow it or otherwise taking it inside her)
That might be in Elena's wheelhouse. "Guys love it when you swallow." Than goodness we have Elena give the Daughter some friendly advice.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
well, I do think MrDots will make different endings, so one could be make house with daughter and Georgina.
but I would not like it if thats the only route.
I think there will probably be a daughter and Elena route a daughter and Georgina route and a daughter only route. Possibly maybe even a daughter and Georgina and Elaine route.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
For me personally it's just personal preference.

I like the story going on and come of the characters which keeps me around but, if given the choice, I wouldn't be trying to romance the daughter.

If it was a younger MC i'd be after Elena and with current MC it would be Georgina.

I prefer women that know what they want and have something about them. The sweet and innocent thing doesn't do anything for me sexually. I have daughters and that's how they act towards me, sweet and innocent not sexually, and my only feelings towards people like that is to protect them not fuck them.
but remember, this is a game, and one of the specific circumstances of the setup of this game is that you haven't been in contact with your daughter for ten or more years. This is supposed to be an excuse why you haven't developed the kind of bond between father and daughter that would prevent sexual feelings. I think probably by the time the child is 8 you would have already developed a strong enough bond. The reality is that probably there would be a bond regardless as long as you'd had contact with the child and knew who the child was when you met them as an adult. But anyway, this is a fantasy and sometimes it's arousing to explore taboo fantasies.
After all, Teachers aren't supposed to have sex with their students, but there are a lot of school uniforms for sale in the adult superstore.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
If this was one of those choose your own route games i'd be going for Georgina.

The daughter is a well fleshed out character but she's a bit too slow on the uptake for my liking.
So which teenage daughter is fast on the uptake in RL? Especially with her father.

Care to elaborate?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So which teenage daughter is fast on the uptake in RL? Especially with her father.

Care to elaborate?
Not talking purely sexual but i've got 4 daughters and none of them act like the daughter does in this game and only 2 of them are over 18.

My wife has given them all "the talk" but in her words they knew more than she did. From what they learn at school, talking with friends and the internet teenage girls that know nothing about sex outside of a convent simply don't exist.

The daughter here is pure fantasy. If anyone like her actually existed she'd be taken advantage of everywhere she went. While it may seem cute to a degree she's a complete numpty and in all my years of travelling the world i've never met anyone that acts like her.

If any of my daughters were like that i'd never let them leave the house. They would be prey for anyone.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Not talking purely sexual but i've got 4 daughters and none of them act like the daughter does in this game and only 2 of them are over 18.

My wife has given them all "the talk" but in her words they knew more than she did. From what they learn at school, talking with friends and the internet teenage girls that know nothing about sex outside of a convent simply don't exist.

The daughter here is pure fantasy. If anyone like her actually existed she'd be taken advantage of everywhere she went. While it may seem cute to a degree she's a complete numpty and in all my years of travelling the world i've never met anyone that acts like her.

If any of my daughters were like that i'd never let them leave the house. They would be prey for anyone.
all those game over screen suggest to me that daughter, while naive, is perfectly capable of calling out a guy who is being too aggressive and leaving their ass in the dust.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
also I've noticed that there's some very harsh loss of FP/LP for going the wrong route in Day 12:

- if you do Richard photoshoot and after D is briefly topless; you suggest they continue with a topless shoot - loss of 20 points friendship and love
- if you keep on watching the boxing event and don't leave right away - loss of 20 FP/LP

so she's not terribly naive as stated previously and she can identify dick moves and behaviors.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per MrDots patreon, next update is September 22, 5 weeks away like Day 12 was. :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Zordamel
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes