DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Cool dude! which games do you have in mind? Where the girls are as sexy as D in dmd? :)
You may not like the art as it's more in the Honey Select style, but there's a game called A House in the Rift that has the best sex scene's and even better animations, all with a really good story and characters.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Every chapter needs to be remade, to get rid of choices and scenes that were once meant to lead to something, before those ideas got scrapped, leaving the story a mess, the biggest one I can think of being able to win 1 of the rounds of the competition through a choice, as that obviously meant D was supposed to be able to win the competition, why else would you go through the trouble of adding the choice.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Every chapter needs to be remade, to get rid of choices and scenes that were once meant to lead to something, before those ideas got scrapped, leaving the story a mess, the biggest one I can think of being able to win 1 of the rounds of the competition through a choice, as that obviously meant D was supposed to be able to win the competition, why else would you go through the trouble of adding the choice.
That is most likely the biggest one. Especially since it became super-dumb because Dee got a Plot-Armor and the two Dudes were made gay so that nobody (including the MC) has to worry anything.

Second one would be the choice of taking the Pill. If I remember correctly, you can either have her remember to take the pill or let her forget it and it turns her... into still not pregnant.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That is most likely the biggest one. Especially since it became super-dumb because Dee got a Plot-Armor and the two Dudes were made gay so that nobody (including the MC) has to worry anything.

Second one would be the choice of taking the Pill. If I remember correctly, you can either have her remember to take the pill or let her forget it and it turns her... into still not pregnant.
Yeah, most game authors actually edit older content if they change their mind, so it doesn't became a complete mess, sometimes you have to take a few steps back first, in order to move forward.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Will Martin be making a return?
In a game that respected the choice to pursue a Martin sharing route, he already would have.

I suspect what we'll actually get is a one-time return in which D gets a DP from her dad and Martin, and then nothing else. No narrative or emotional consequences, just a sex scene that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Will Martin be making a return?
Yes. They are already setting the stage for that based on last update. I am guessing they will do like what they did in chapter 3 where they tease his content for 1 more update then have 1 MMF scene at the end to close the route. Same with other pairings. (Elena, Jen, Georgina)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I know, there just ain't no justice in the world.
Not a fan of cheating/NTR/sharing.... I still find it amusing though that this games seems to attract people with those kinks like moths are drawn to the flame....

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Not a fan of cheating/NTR/sharing.... I still find it amusing though that this games seems to attract people with those kinks like moths are drawn to the flame....
I just think that if the dev is going to drag this game out he should at least make it interesting. I don't care one way or the other about cheating. But it's better than endless, repetitive, F and D scenes.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just think that if the dev is going to drag this game out he should at least make it interesting. I don't care one way or the other about cheating. But it's better than endless, repetitive, F and D scenes.
That's why MrDots should let the game end.... and not bring out update after update....
The game lost its charm long ago. Time to let it go.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
That's why MrDots should let the game end.... and not bring out update after update....
Nah. I am really looking forward to the Update where F talks with D about Pottery and how he learned it, how it developed over time, which cultures were the most prominent ones and so on.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Agreed

I play every update since I've played this long, but I'm not anticipating it. When I see it on the latest updates page I'm like cool let's download it, but I don't keep track of it.

I liked Melody more, and I'm enjoying Sunshine Love (it could be better, but I'm optimistic about it), so I'd prefer if MrDots just ended DMD and focused on that instead of splitting the time.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Saint Veloth

Apr 30, 2017
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA folder:
Mega
I don't know why, but I just can't get this to work. Installing this mod on 0.33 just breaks my game, it doesn't even launch, just crashes on startup

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes