Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I don't know why, but I just can't get this to work. Installing this mod on 0.33 just breaks my game, it doesn't even launch, just crashes on startup
Are you installing it on a fresh version of 0.33 aka no other mods, also are you letting it overwrite everything when it asks?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You know, if only more games would have a fan art section as a place for those on the fringe to go to instead of making demands on the developer.
The thing is, I have seen everything on this side - games about breast expansion claiming that the Boobs are too big. Or games where you see in the previews that the girls look a certain way and players disliking it. I have even seen people in THIS thread complaining about the incest when the game is called "Dating my DAUGHTER".

However, with DMD I think some demands are more justified. Because it is quite clear that at least at some point during development more Corruption was a thing, indicating by the Petals. Even tho it is quite clear that those things which might have been planned at some point will never make it into the game, because MrDots decided to go for a very vanilla-like game and it works out, even so much that a fourth chapter is being worked on.

And some people who have demands are simply bored of this game. When I started playing DMD I thought it was the best game ever. And at the moment I just want to see the ending, IMO it should have ended with Chapter 3 and I have seen multiple people saying that it should have ended with Chapter 2.

I guess in the end there is a fine line between saying "The demands are somewhat justified" and "You have to be realistic, D will not get banged by a Football Team".

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The thing is, I have seen everything on this side - games about breast expansion claiming that the Boobs are too big. Or games where you see in the previews that the girls look a certain way and players disliking it. I have even seen people in THIS thread complaining about the incest when the game is called "Dating my DAUGHTER".

However, with DMD I think some demands are more justified. Because it is quite clear that at least at some point during development more Corruption was a thing, indicating by the Petals. Even tho it is quite clear that those things which might have been planned at some point will never make it into the game, because MrDots decided to go for a very vanilla-like game and it works out, even so much that a fourth chapter is being worked on.

And some people who have demands are simply bored of this game. When I started playing DMD I thought it was the best game ever. And at the moment I just want to see the ending, IMO it should have ended with Chapter 3 and I have seen multiple people saying that it should have ended with Chapter 2.

I guess in the end there is a fine line between saying "The demands are somewhat justified" and "You have to be realistic, D will not get banged by a Football Team".
I don't even particularly want to see D gangbanged. But it's so painfully obvious that this story needs some kind of crisis for D and F to overcome. For me at least starting in Ch3 the game went from interesting to boring and the sex scenes between D and F became just more of the same that we've already seen.

Besides F has been going around fucking everyone that he wants, it's only fair that D gets some side action!

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The game should have been finished for a long time, I don't know why the author is stretching it out, right now it's already boring to play it and there is absolutely no desire to return
Well, thats easy to answer. Why Sell/Kill a Cow aslong she gives good Milk. ;)

I'm just drop in here in the Thread few Days after an Update and read some messages. For me this VN is already a long time dead, got too Boring.
Melody was his Best Work, and not so boring as DMD or the Sunshine thing.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
I think that D tiper is in love with Martin more than his father .. if you have opened daroga martin / n then you will see when D about him thinks .. for example, for example, they go on a hike .. and D every day thinks how they martinam fucked that night

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think that D tiper is in love with Martin more than his father .. if you have opened daroga martin / n then you will see when D about him thinks .. for example, for example, they go on a hike .. and D every day thinks how they martinam fucked that night
If you say so. I can't read Russian.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
If you say so. I can't read Russian.
in the English version, too, yes, the scene where Dad and D go camping after the doctor's office .. and this scene happens if you have Martin / Dad and D triplets .. and if all the girls are dearly closed .. then you will see this the scene

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
and it's proof that she loves Martin more than her dad .. she even thinks that Martin is her husband and they have children .. what a BITCH.
dad made a table for D .. and when she masturbates she thinks about kagovoto <removed> than dad .. stupid BITCH

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
and it's proof that she loves Martin more than her dad .. she even thinks that Martin is her husband and they have children .. what a BITCH.
dad made a table for D .. and when she masturbates she thinks about kagovoto <removed> than dad .. stupid BITCH
It's not like you can control what you dream about, she was very disturbed when she woke up from it.
She fucks F every day, but she only had sex with Martin once, so she decides to masturbate to that, why would she masturbate to something/someone she has immediate access to over something.someone she doesn't?

She will always choose F over anyone else, as will F chose D over any other girl.

Once again you post screenshots in Russian, as if you expect people here to be able to read it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You are on the sharing path and cry about it....
Why?
If you don't like it why did you enable it to begin with....

That's like ordering pizza and then crying you didn't get steak...

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes