White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I think people aren’t complaining about the sharing path but more on how it’s being executed. Like instead of the sharing fetish being used as just a pleasure tool by both main characters (mostly the MC) like other games, Dmd for some reason adds NTR-ish content like the love dialogues and dreams into that path.

and before anyone yells at me that there’s no NTR in this game, I agree. But there are elements of it and if we were to pretend for a second that mr dots change his mind and add NTR route later on, it would be incredibly easy since most of the ingredients are already there. This is what imo that people aren’t happy about.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think people aren’t complaining about the sharing path but more on how it’s being executed. Like instead of the sharing fetish being used as just a pleasure tool by both main characters (mostly the MC) like other games, Dmd for some reason adds NTR-ish content like the love dialogues and dreams into that path.

and before anyone yells at me that there’s no NTR in this game, I agree. But there are elements of it and if we were to pretend for a second that mr dots change his mind and add NTR route later on, it would be incredibly easy since most of the ingredients are already there. This is what imo that people aren’t happy about.
I think that actually nails down why all parties are for the most part unhappy. Vanilla group doesn't like being teased with it. NTR group hates being teased with it when they get no payoff. F acts like a total creep about it so the swinging group wants D to sleep with anyone else but F. It's created a toxic scenario where every group is unhappy with any direction at this point. Honestly I think at this point they'd be better off adding actual NTR and properly cleaning all hints of it out of the vanilla paths. Going for a Margo threesome shouldn't automatically lead to D and F having an unavoidable discussion about how D wants to fuck Ryan. Sending D off to fuck Martin or Ryan when her love points with F are too low probably should leave to D leaving F, or at least going behind his back somewhat. Everything just feels fake and like it's being written for an amazon romance novel marketed to middle aged women.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You are on the sharing path and cry about it....
Why?
If you don't like it why did you enable it to begin with....

That's like ordering pizza and then crying you didn't get steak...
I always cry when I don't get steak. hmmmmm steak

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

piefucker

Jan 3, 2020
D has improved. Thats why ch.1 needs a big remake, and a lot of new early contents when D and F meets in beginning! :)
Good to know, thanks. I tried playing this game when the 1st chapter was the only one, but I wasn't used to jerk off to cheap plastic sexdolls regardless the quality of the story.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If you say so. I can't read Russian.
In the 1st image she talks about how for the probably first time in her life she has this feeling in her "soul/heart" that she wants to relive that night over and over again, while 2nd image talks about how D wonders what would happen if she told F that she thinks about the night with Martin and Mc all the time and how exactly did it occur

Reactions: Dragon59

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does render quality get any better as story progresses or is it still the same 2007 look?
better yes but still quite same since can't update to newer gen of graphics (those used in sl) since chars need to look same as they did when ch1 was released.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In the 1st image she talks about how for the probably first time in her life she has this feeling in her "soul/heart" that she wants to relive that night over and over again, while 2nd image talks about how D wonders what would happen if she told F that she thinks about the night with Martin and Mc all the time and how exactly did it occur
Well, my version of F would be able to hear it and be happy for her-- a bit of "compersion."

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people and you noticed that in this game there are two characters from the game Solnitskaya love .. characters Trisha and Rose. Will these games be related anytime soon or is it a coincidence?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
people and you noticed that in this game there are two characters from the game Solnitskaya love .. characters Trisha and Rose. Will these games be related anytime soon or is it a coincidence?
I'll just leave it at, it's common for some developers to introduce characters from their other games into the projects they're currently working on. In this case, Trisha from SL appearing in DmD. It's not the first time Mr Dots has done this.

If you've ever played Melody, one of his other VNs, you'd have noticed Georgina was in the dinner scene with the MC and Amy went they went on a dinner date together, even though she had no dialog at all in that VN. Sophia and Xianne were married in Sunshine Bay in one of the previous updates in SL as well, who were also in Melody.

It's due to the location F & D are currently at, which is currently in Sunshine Bay. So it would make sense to see some of his characters from other games into this one.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'll just leave it at, it's common for some developers to introduce characters from their other games into the projects they're currently working on. In this case, Trisha from SL appearing in DmD. It's not the first time Mr Dots has done this.

If you've ever played Melody, one of his other VNs, you'd have noticed Georgina was in the dinner scene with the MC and Amy went they went on a dinner date together, even though she had no dialog at all in that VN. Sophia and Xianne were married in Sunshine Bay in one of the previous updates in SL as well, who were also in Melody.

It's due to the location F & D are currently at, which is currently in Sunshine Bay. So it would make sense to see some of his characters from other games into this one.
It's because all MrDots games are in the same universe....
e.g. Georginas sister is the GF of the MC from Sunshine Love....

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's because all MrDots games are in the same universe....
e.g. Georginas sister is the GF of the MC from Sunshine Love....
That doesn't explain why some of the girls from Melody are also in SL. Same universe, yes, but different time periods. What we saw, at least as far as Trish is concerned in DMD, is she worked as a hairdresser before she worked for the mayor. In SL, it's after the fact as she works mainly for the mayor now in that VN.

In DMD, D is an aspiring model. In SL, she's already well known. So although the universe may be the same, the time frame is far greater.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That doesn't explain why some of the girls from Melody are also in SL. Same universe, yes, but different time periods. What we saw, at least as far as Trish is concerned in DMD, is she worked as a hairdresser before she worked for the mayor. In SL, it's after the fact as she works mainly for the mayor now in that VN.
Never really played Sunshine Love.... MC looks like a dweeb in this game. But yes those games don't play at the same time. AFAIK D from DMD is a famous model by the time the story of Sunshine Love happens.

P.S.
I still find it weird when people use SL for Sunshine Love... There is a far better game that deserves that shortcut.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes