Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I figure Donald Duck as D since he's never wearing any pants anyway.
Good gawd, that's disturbing and how do we make this happen and why isn't this a thing? It needs to be a thing. :ROFLMAO:

Easy. They put Pixar on it. They already love giving every mom a dumptruck ass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, now that we have a pupper in the VN, just change the name of one of their movies to "DMD Presents (p)Up". :p

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Good gawd, that's disturbing and how do we make this happen and why isn't this a thing? It needs to be a thing. :ROFLMAO:

Well, now that we have a pupper in the VN, just change the name of one of their movies to "DMD Presents (p)Up". :p
Maybe MrDots could end every update or chapter with..."Squirrel!" :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I give more laughing emoji's on this thread than all the others I follow. The game has gone south but the comments are hilarious.
yeah, it's sad. I remember a long time ago I was really enjoying the game. Now it's just a fucking joke. But as you say...the comments have been gold lately :D

Reactions: DavDR

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey... Can I ask... In which chapter it starts the swinging? Like... In chapter 1? Or 2? I'm gonna play it all but I would like to know...

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
can you import your saves from chapter to chapter.....i ask this because if not then it would seem each chapter is independent and would render prior chapters meaningless.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
can you import your saves from chapter to chapter.....i ask this because if not then it would seem each chapter is independent and would render prior chapters meaningless.
before you start a new chapter they ask you for points and a couple of questions which sets the game to mirror your previous chapters. Your choice won't be meaningless don't worry.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey... Can I ask... In which chapter it starts the swinging? Like... In chapter 1? Or 2? I'm gonna play it all but I would like to know...
Martin Sharing only truly started in Chapter 3, but only because of a single choice you made in Chapter 1.

Swinging with Olivia and Graham kind of started in Chapter 1, where F could have sex with Olivia, I think there were some scenes in Chapter 3 as well between F and Olivia, but Chapter 4 was the first time D touched Graham sexually (only a little bit though, she just gave him a handjob).

Does that answer your question?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
How about an alternate reality of this game's story, called: "Dating my Daughter's friend(s)", F and D never fall in love, but D's friends still do, it's up to the player to choose which one to pursue, or which ones, if not all of them at once, it would have way more girls to date than DMD though (I mean actually date, not friends with benefits or fuckbuddies), F still gets custody of D though, as Rachel is still a bad mother, that never changes.

Reactions: DavDR
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes