Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i thought, he fucked arround so D maybe too
No. F and D are the MCs of the game. Everybody else is a side character.
Yes, F can fuck around but in the end it's sharing.
Also I don't think F had sex behind Ds back since the earlier chapters.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Day 46, Dee/Chloe goes to get the mail and sorts through it in the Driveway and is discarding some of the mail over her shoulder. Would it really be that hard to create that scene in the house so that it doesn't look like she's tossing the mail on the ground?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What I thought was a clunky scene was when Martin wanted D to go with him for moral support to meet his daughter.
Why couldn't Martin just tell D and F what he wanted. F could have followed them and been there to pick D up after Martin got enough courage to talk to his daughter.

But then I also thought D should have calmed Martin down with a car bj. I mean Martin fucked D, sent her a dildo of his wang, they have sexually explicit conversations on the phone and martin asked D to wear her"Maple" watch when she gets herself off thinking of him so he can watch her heart beat! So D giving Martin a blow job in the car would have been out of character for them how?!
It was more out of character for D not to relax Martin.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
F banged Georgina after the photo shoot she had with D in Chapter 3.

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
What I thought was a clunky scene was when Martin wanted D to go with him for moral support to meet his daughter.
Why couldn't Martin just tell D and F what he wanted. F could have followed them and been there to pick D up after Martin got enough courage to talk to his daughter.

But then I also thought D should have calmed Martin down with a car bj. I mean Martin fucked D, sent her a dildo of his wang, they have sexually explicit conversations on the phone and martin asked D to wear her"Maple" watch when she gets herself off thinking of him so he can watch her heart beat! So D giving Martin a blow job in the car would have been out of character for them how?!
It was more out of character for D not to relax Martin.
that´S exactly what i meant!!!!!!!

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
More than just a long weekend. This VN is extremely long, several times longer than any I've ever played. It's worth it though, you get really attached to D.
Oh heck yeah, can't wait for it to be finished, idc if it take me a whole week to finish. As long as there are no cliffhangers, I'm down. If I play now and had to wait for the next chapter, my memory and overall atmosphere of the game will fade over time, It will ruin the whole experience for me.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Oh heck yeah, can't wait for it to be finished, idc if it take me a whole week to finish. As long as there are no cliffhangers, I'm down. If I play now and had to wait for the next chapter, my memory and overall atmosphere of the game will fade over time, It will ruin the whole experience for me.
There’s not really going to be “cliffhangers” left because with only 3 updates left the devs more or less already told us the ending. But if you want to wait and play the complete game go for it.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
There’s not really going to be “cliffhangers” left because with only 3 updates left the devs more or less already told us the ending. But if you want to wait and play the complete game go for it.
Will chapter 4 be the end of this series or will there be more?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes