RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The basic plot (and several subplots) of DMD is fine, IMO the issue is it's turned into too much of a romance VN and it didn't start as that.
It's like Trying to turn a car into an airplane.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The thing with romance is this game isn't really "romantic" either. The dialog's are too stiff and robotic to have any real emotion, and you need emotion to be romantic.

The game is basically turned into: Filler conversation -> random sex scene -> more filler conversation -> random sex scene.

Which really makes this a sex game, but the sex scenes are more or less the same every time which made the game boring. The pacing in this game has been screwed up since at least early Ch2. It's just been dragging along.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Game isn’t perfect but overall I’m happy how its turning out.

Game developer plans can change and evolved from 5 years ago folks…had it stick to the original as how many of you keep bringing up every other posts for 500 pages, then it would just be another generic quick fap games that players would quickly forget. There would be no story to be invested In.

there’s a reason all super successful (1000+ patreons) VN games lean more vanilla. (I.e. no NTR or Swinging/sharing)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Game isn’t perfect but overall I’m happy how its turning out.

Game developer plans can change and evolved from 5 years ago folks…had it stick to the original as how many of you keep bringing up every other posts for 500 pages, then it would just be another generic quick fap games that players would quickly forget. There would be no story to be invested In.

there’s a reason all super successful (1000+ patreons) VN games lean more vanilla. (I.e. no NTR or Swinging/sharing)
DMD is the prime example of a generic fap game. I could play any vanilla game and read some wikipedia-articles every 10 minutes and I would have the same feeling like playing DMD.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
DMD is the prime example of a generic fap game. I could play any vanilla game and read some wikipedia-articles every 10 minutes and I would have the same feeling like playing DMD.
I think we have different definition for “generic fap game”. To me it means it’s a game where the only thing that it’s got going for it is the sex scenes. A game where I easily forget about and probably never return to or pay for. (Unlike DMD where I return to and at one point a patreon)

and that is my main point. That this is why Devs like mr dots, want to avoid making those type of games.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If i download Chapter 4, 0.33, does it include all previous chapters or only chapter 4?
The chapters are self-contained. If you want to play through all of them, you have to download and play them separately.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The thing with romance is this game isn't really "romantic" either. The dialog's are too stiff and robotic to have any real emotion, and you need emotion to be romantic.

The game is basically turned into: Filler conversation -> random sex scene -> more filler conversation -> random sex scene.

Which really makes this a sex game, but the sex scenes are more or less the same every time which made the game boring. The pacing in this game has been screwed up since at least early Ch2. It's just been dragging along.
About the time of Chapter 2 DMD was caught up in the Patreon Purge and it screwed with not only the game but with what fetishes the dev was willing to show.
DMD changed since then It's become a forced hybrid of the story of D's corruption from a naive girl into a sexual young woman with a romance story overlayed on the basic corruption premise until it's shifted into being robotic and in many ways unsatisfying.
D meets someone she wants to have sex with.
Internally agonizes over the fun she wants and what she thinks is right or wrong.
D and F talk.
D has sort of the sex she wanted. F is usually always lurking around.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow this game is still going on..it was one of my first adult games and while overall enjoyable I already thought the pacing was bad..can't imagine how bad its now
it's not superfast nor superslow.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Guys im a little bit confused, which link is the one I gotta download? is it a different launcher for each episode? do I download 1-2-3? or does chapter 4 contain 1,2 and 3?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Guys im a little bit confused, which link is the one I gotta download? is it a different launcher for each episode? do I download 1-2-3? or does chapter 4 contain 1,2 and 3?
The chapters are separate games and you play them in order...

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes