cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh heck yeah, can't wait for it to be finished, idc if it take me a whole week to finish. As long as there are no cliffhangers, I'm down. If I play now and had to wait for the next chapter, my memory and overall atmosphere of the game will fade over time, It will ruin the whole experience for me.
currently there are some cliffs.

What happened between D and Graham in last update ?
not much, hand met dick.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah that was a cop out.
When Graham first met D he has his daughter role playing she's D during sex, then when he finally gets to bang her you're not my type?
DMD is becoming a hallow shell of itself. Trying to be a romance game is killing the VN.
Pure romance should've been exclusive to the D only route.

What is really killing he VN is it trying to be Pure romance in every route, but still cramming as many sex scenes in it as possible, which just gets boring after a while.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Yeah that was a cop out.
When Graham first met D he has his daughter role playing she's D during sex, then when he finally gets to bang her you're not my type?
DMD is becoming a hallow shell of itself. Trying to be a romance game is killing the VN.
Actually that’s incorrect. Graham from early on said D wasn’t his type. It was his daughter’s idea to roleplay, not his.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020

What is really killing he VN is it trying to be Pure romance in every route, but still cramming as many sex scenes in it as possible, which just gets boring after a while.
When you put this many women in and flesh them out so you know them well enough, this would have had me stop playing midway through chapter 3. I adore Elena and Georgina a lot more than D.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017

100% agree, pure romance route only is killing the glory that this VN was promising. Is anyone at all who wants this?

The only reason I keep playing this one, is the hope of going Corrupted D at some point... but as soon as they hint this, Martin/Graham goes: "oh, let me ask your dad if putting your hand on my thigh is ok"... wtf?!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh great.... mad cucks in the thread again....

You guys need to snap back to reality....
The best thing you guys can hope for are a few "what if" scenes when the game is finished.

It has been stated time and time again that F and D are the MCs of the game.
All others are side characters and nothing more.
Also... what has been "promised" in time immemorial is irrelevant for the game in its current form.

Why do you guys never learn...?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Oh great.... mad cucks in the thread again....

You guys need to snap back to reality....
The best thing you guys can hope for are a few "what if" scenes when the game is finished.

It has been stated time and time again that F and D are the MCs of the game.
All others are side characters and nothing more.
Also... what has been "promised" in time immemorial is irrelevant for the game in its current form.

Why do you guys never learn...?
When trapped in the state of boredom all that is left is hope.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
When trapped in the state of boredom all that is left is hope.
And I understand that.... but people have to realize that posting pictures from the fan art thread here and hoping they become reality makes no sense... It won't happen.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
And I understand that.... but people have to realize that posting pictures from the fan art thread here and hoping they become reality makes no sense... It won't happen.
What else is there to do? Obviously Dot's isn't going to change the story, he's too busy milking it. Speaking for myself, I post on here to trade witticisms with my fellow sufferers and in the vague hope that someone will do a Fan remake or Satire.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
After DMD has ended maybe someone will do an "Unauthorized Edition".
Like the Chinese did with the Harry Potter series.
Can you imagine re-writing all of D's dialogue, very subtly, to portray her as R D? You could bust a major organ laughing at that shit.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
100% agree, pure romance route only is killing the glory that this VN was promising. Is anyone at all who wants this?

The only reason I keep playing this one, is the hope of going Corrupted D at some point... but as soon as they hint this, Martin/Graham goes: "oh, let me ask your dad if putting your hand on my thigh is ok"... wtf?!

I want 3 more chapters of THIS D, and THIS D would blow this VN and this thread out of proportion (credits: ZeroBoy)
View attachment 1563425
This little slut need to be used by many guys and because she want not because her dad wants. I agree :devilish:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Actually there's room for a lot of variant games, not just DMRD.

Imagine Dating My Slutty Daughter or Going To Prison For Dating My Daughter

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes