RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When D went with Martin to meet his daughter there was a unique opportunity for a friend's daughter sex event.
If Jasmin (Martin's daughter) would have seen D and Martin together. She could have walked up to greet her father and asked who was the hot blonde girl with him.
Wanting to avoid the informing Martin's daughter as to the actual nature of their physical relationship the easiest answer was "We're dating."
Later that day D gets a call or text from Martin saying Jasmin wants to go out tonight with both of them to get to know his new girl-toy. Martin wants D to try and smooth things over with his slightly pissed daughter.
Now here is the splitting path 1.) F says he doesn't think it's a good idea for D to go, end of event. 2.) F agrees to let D go solo with Martin. Nice night D flirts with Jasmin while dancing and informs Martin his daughter swings both ways. (This would be a remake of when F and Elena chatted on the train in Chapter 2 and she told him D swings both ways.) A D+Jasmin sex event is unlikely, but possibly happens in SL if D hasn't become a chubby soccer mom by then.
3.) F comes along on the date. D explains F is her father and Martin's friend. He hits it off with Jasmin and after a heated conversation on the dance floor between D and Martin over him not liking the idea of F and Jasmin and D getting angry over his hypocrisy. It becomes a de facto double date. Possibly ending in Jasmin having sex with F partly because she's into F but partly because she's a little irked over the mistaken assumption that her daddy brought his girlfriend when he came to reunite with her.
Just a rambling alternative to make something prurient out of what amounted to a road trip and a rather dry conversation.

Last edited:

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
When D went with Martin to meet his daughter there was a unique opportunity for a friend's daughter sex event.
If Jasmin (Martin's daughter) would have seen D and Martin together. She could have walked up to greet her father and asked who was the hot blonde girl with him.
Wanting to avoid the informing Martin's daughter as to the actual nature of their physical relationship the easiest answer was "We're dating."
Later that day D gets a call or text from Martin saying Jasmin wants to go out tonight with both of them to get to know his new girl-toy. Martin wants D to try and smooth things over with his slightly pissed daughter.
Now here is the splitting path 1.) F says he doesn't think it's a good idea for D to go, end of event. 2.) F agrees to let D go solo with Martin. Nice night D flirts with Jasmin while dancing and informs Martin his daughter swings both ways. (This would be a remake of when F and Elena chatted on the train in Chapter 2 and she told him D swings both ways.) A D+Jasmin sex event is unlikely, but possibly happens in SL if D hasn't become a chubby soccer mom by then.
3.) F comes along on the date. D explains F is her father and Martin's friend. He hits it off with Jasmin and after a heated conversation on the dance floor between D and Martin over him not liking the idea of F and Jasmin and D getting angry over his hypocrisy. It becomes a de facto double date. Possibly ending in Jasmin having sex with F partly because she's into F but partly because she's a little irked over the mistaken assumption that her daddy brought his girlfriend when he came to reunite with her.
Just a rambling alternative to make something prurient out of what amounted to a road trip and a rather dry conversation.
What decision led to Martin having a daughter? I noticed in the last update when it asked about a Martin/sharing path but I don't know where that path choice occurred. When I played through, Martin came down to drop the car off (and was denied hospitality at the motels along the way) and F and D took him out to the club, but he left the next morning and I don't remember any choices that would have changed that.

I don't even know who Jasmin is.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What decision led to Martin having a daughter? I noticed in the last update when it asked about a Martin/sharing path but I don't know where that path choice occurred. When I played through, Martin came down to drop the car off (and was denied hospitality at the motels along the way) and F and D took him out to the club, but he left the next morning and I don't remember any choices that would have changed that.

I don't even know who Jasmin is.
Jazmin is a character featured in Sunshine Love.

1647796227087.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah no doubt.

So will Svetlana switch her loyalty to "The Boss" and end up falling for MC?
Maybe but I wouldn't count on it... she seems to be ice cold and she has a shitty personality too.
For her to switch sides something major has to happen to make her question her loyalty to her father and "The Boss".

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Maybe but I wouldn't count on it... she seems to be ice cold and she has a shitty personality too.
For her to switch sides something major has to happen to make her question her loyalty to her father and "The Boss".
I figured that since The Boss has already shown to not care about his own loyalty to anyone other than himself, he may end up screwing Svetlana and/or her father over and after her time spend with MC she starts to admire him and desire him as well.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I figured that since The Boss has already shown to not care about his own loyalty to anyone other than himself, he may end up screwing Svetlana and/or her father over and after her time spend with MC she starts to admire him and desire him as well.
My bad. Got off DMD topic and started talking SL here. Please disregard.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Jasmin makes a cameo in the last update of DMD.
Martin goes to Sunshine Bay were Jasmin is (in college I think) to reunite with his daughter and he asked D to come along for sort of moral support. D and F are on a mini-vaction in Sunshine Bay. Except D and Martin just talk in the car on the ride to meet Jasmin, but D never meets her. Martin goes to meet her and D just calls F to come and pick her up. Then D goes and has her hair done.
Kind of a pointless (and defiantly a wasted potential plot enriching) event.
It seem Martin meeting Jasmin is a plot device used to get D, F and Martin all in the same place for D to get a F-Martin DP.

Last edited:
Reactions: G0KUBLACK

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Jasmin makes a cameo in the last update of DMD.
Martin goes to Sunshine Bay were Jasmin is (in college I think) to reunite with his daughter and he asked D to come along for sort of moral support. D and F are on a mini-vaction in Sunshine Bay. Except D and Martin just talk in the car on the ride to meet Jasmin, but D never meets her. Martin goes to meet her and D just calls F to come and pick her up. Then D goes and has her hair done.
Kind of a pointless (and defiantly a wasted potential plot enriching) event.
It seem Martin meeting Jasmin is a plot device used to get D, F and Martin all in the same place for D to get a F-Martin DP.
Oh I'm still waiting for the new update to be available for Android.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
The latest update has been available on android for while though?
If you are talking about v0.34 then well it hasn't been released yet.
I didn't have any scene in v0.33 where Martin returned. Just D recovering from losing the model competition, the pregnancy scare, the mom returning and the scenes with MC, starting their own agency, and it finished with the mom taking the vip ticket for Koko's event and the MC telling D that the mom was in the area after the b* who won the model contest came back and got into a fight with D. Never once saw Martin.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I didn't have any scene in v0.33 where Martin returned. Just D recovering from losing the model competition, the pregnancy scare, the mom returning and the scenes with MC, starting their own agency, and it finished with the mom taking the vip ticket for Koko's event and the MC telling D that the mom was in the area after the b* who won the model contest came back and got into a fight with D. Never once saw Martin.
You are probably not on the Martin path then. I got rid of Martin as soon as I could, chapter one I think.
I'm like Sauron if it gets to girls. There is only one lord of Dees pussy and he doesn't share power.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Are you on the Martin path?
I am apparently not, but the question was where did the Martin path begin? Like I said, I remember when Martin came down to get his van when we moved and drop off the car. We took him out to the club but nothing happened there and he left the next day. I don't even remember a "choice" to begin any Martin path and I haven't seen him since.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes