Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yea but still needs to be mentioned just in case that some don't come here yelling about cheating etc.
Yeah I agree with you, I willingly didn't mention it because since he didn't play the game I didn't want to spoil him that fact. :)
Also I think there will always be someone yelling about cheating or NTR even where there isn't trace of it, it seems the norm lately... T_T

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah I agree with you, I willingly didn't mention it because since he didn't play the game I didn't want to spoil him that fact. :)
Also I think there will always be someone yelling about cheating or NTR even where there isn't trace of it, it seems the norm lately... T_T
Yeah, people always find something to complain about, especially here on F95Zone.

Reactions: Dylan741

Zekfree432

Dec 28, 2020
Also I wasn't yelling, it was just a question.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Also I wasn't yelling, it was just a question.
None of us was talking about you, since you asked politely for a clarification I answered because it is the correct thing to do.
The rest of our chat wasn't directed toward you or else I would have quoted you in my post, I'm not someone who don't call the person out if i think he's wrong, not your case.:)

P.S. Sorry didn't see your other question: Yes the father can fool around and also can decide to share her or not, your choice.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm ok with G/G, I just didn't know you can not share her, but does that mean MC can mess around or not?
mc doesn't need to mess around but if just fucks dee and maybe elena then not that much to play.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
mc doesn't need to mess around but if just fucks dee and maybe elena then not that much to play.
Each chapter in length is a full game. Dee only content is like 60-70% of the game. So there’s still a fair amount to be played.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes