GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Τhe Real man is the faithful(unswerving) man,this patriarch is an asshole patriarch.
In fact it's more noticeable when is widely common that the idea of a guy fucking whoever he wants is cool, but a girl doing the same only provoques rage. As myself, as an Harem game-type fan, can't say that step out of this stereotype. We're all submerged in the same sea.

Reactions: Looper9

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
How stupid it is when the vanilla people who get angry the daughter to cuckold on the dad but they rejoice the dad cuckold on the daughter.
First of all.... no kink-shaming...

Second... you realize that DMD is a vanilla game? Right?
Just because there is some optional, easily avoidable sharing with some minor side characters doesn't mean this game is a Cuck Fest.

Seems like you are the only one getting angry....

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey, once DMD is over there will be a big drop off in subs. I know you guy's know it as well. What are your plan to stop this from happening? I understand Mr dots want to focus on sunshine love but there's a crowd out there, maybe not majority but sizable, that want more hardcore fetishes. Do you have any clue what the 4th game is going to be about?

I would suggest that for Mr. Dot's 4th game the protagonist is a female. (Or at minimum dual protagonist where theres a balance between both male and female main characters) That way everyone is able to get what they want and we can avoid the shit show we've seen in the past 1000 posts on here.
I would rather support the uncensored version, so I will remain on Subscribestar.

Reactions: jaw1986baby
Feb 9, 2019
Hi folks, I have downloaded the update patch to go from 0.32 to 0.33, copied the files in the game directory. Everything seems ok with now day 47 and 48 included. But the game stops (normally) at day 45. exe file is 0.32 (may be this is the problem?)
Anyone has any idea how to make it work the last two days? Do i Need the 0.33 exe file?. Thanks!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi folks, I have downloaded the update patch to go from 0.32 to 0.33, copied the files in the game directory. Everything seems ok with now day 47 and 48 included. But the game stops (normally) at day 45. exe file is 0.32 (may be this is the problem?)
Anyone has any idea how to make it work the last two days? Do i Need the 0.33 exe file?. Thanks!!
what update patch?

Reactions: dav121

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
Am I going crazy or am I missing something? It's been awhile since I last played this game and wanted to wait till more updates came in chapter 3 only to forget about it till I noticed chap 4 is already out and had a lot of updates. Anyway I thought chapter one was v0.15 but all the downloads for it on here are v0.14.5. I could have swarn dmd chapter 1 had a v0.15 of it before...

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Am I going crazy or am I missing something? It's been awhile since I last played this game and wanted to wait till more updates came in chapter 3 only to forget about it till I noticed chap 4 is already out and had a lot of updates. Anyway I thought chapter one was v0.15 but all the downloads for it on here are v0.14.5. I could have swarn dmd chapter 1 had a v0.15 of it before...
At one point to reduce the size of the game they started splitting it up into episodes/chapters. It's been a few years so I don't remember exactly where the numbering got to back when it was just one game/chapter/episode, but that's what you're seeing. There may have been some renumbering and stuff. If you want to play game from beginning to end you need to download and play 1, 2, 3, and currently 4. They're each separate games and import (or have you set) the points and some choices from the previous episodes.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You Should Be Dancing

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
Here we are with another preview pic from the next update of Dating My Daughter.
For Subscribestar members, we have a couple of extra images for you from this scene. ;)
If you’ve been following the game up until the end of the last release, you’ll already know that you and your daughter find yourselves in Sunshine Bay (sound familiar?) for the next couple of nights.
While you’re in town, who will you meet? What places will you visit?
And what kind of sexy mischief can you and your teenage flesh and blood get up to during the next forty-eight hours?

With regards to when v34 will be available to download and play, as it stands, we’re looking at a release date of Saturday, April 16th.
But please note that this date is subject to change.
With only a few updates of DMD remaining, we may need an extra week or two to try and get everything included in each of these last few releases.
If there is any change to this release date, we’ll be sure to let you know asap. And as always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
At one point to reduce the size of the game they started splitting it up into episodes/chapters. It's been a few years so I don't remember exactly where the numbering got to back when it was just one game/chapter/episode, but that's what you're seeing. There may have been some renumbering and stuff. If you want to play game from beginning to end you need to download and play 1, 2, 3, and currently 4. They're each separate games and import (or have you set) the points and some choices from the previous episodes.
I must have forgotten about that or never noticed. I always knew they were split up in separate chapters as I had always came back and kept tabs on the game every so often. It must have been when chap 2 came out at some point it got split off while I was waiting for more of the story to come out like this time but never noticed.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes