UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Hey, once DMD is over there will be a big drop off in subs. I know you guy's know it as well. What are your plan to stop this from happening? I understand Mr dots want to focus on sunshine love but there's a crowd out there, maybe not majority but sizable, that want more hardcore fetishes. Do you have any clue what the 4th game is going to be about?

I would suggest that for Mr. Dot's 4th game the protagonist is a female. (Or at minimum dual protagonist where theres a balance between both male and female main characters) That way everyone is able to get what they want and we can avoid the shit show we've seen in the past 1000 posts on here.
VNs/games with female protagonists draw a fraction of the followers of those with male protagonists. I'm just making an observation not a judgement on tastes. So if the goal is to generate revenue, a female main character is probably not an ideal choice.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
My guess is that they will worry about the content of the fourth game when DMD is done and dusted and SL much further in than now.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
VNs/games with female protagonists draw a fraction of the followers of those with male protagonists. I'm just making an observation not a judgement on tastes. So if the goal is to generate revenue, a female main character is probably not an ideal choice.
I agree with you. It make sense too because male protagonist would be a lot more flexible and easier to do content wise but the goal is not to generate additional revenue but to retain a minority but sizable base that will leave once DMD is over. They have around 6.5-7k split evenly between patreon (SL) and subscribe star (DMD). I'm guessing 1.5-2k drop minimum should be expected.

My guess is that they will worry about the content of the fourth game when DMD is done and dusted and SL much further in than now.

They have said that is their plan. My point though, is that they should worry about the 4th game sooner and release it concurrently with their 3rd game (SL) before they lose huge amount of subs. Right now they're staving off the inevitable decline in subs by milking DMD dry.

1646757517078.png

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Mostly because they're done terribly and the vast majority of interests for these sort of games comes from men.

I'd love to find some hardcore games though. College Daze is fun, but I'd love some more options.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bit but now they focus on dmd and sl and after dmd is done they focus on sl to be finished and then make new game (shortly after sl finishes).

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Someone explain me what happen to Mr.D ? if i remember correct he updated this game bi monthly but the last DMD update is nearly 4 months ago

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Someone explain me what happen to Mr.D ? if i remember correct he updated this game bi monthly but the last DMD update is nearly 4 months ago
His last few posts in Jan and Feb stated he got sick and was working on the next update and hopes it should be out soon. As for between bimonthly and several months, obviously he was getting more subscribers from Sunshine Love as that has been the recent focus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
[QUOTE
Mr dots and his team always take January off (like last year) to recharge then they are back to their regular bi-monthly schedule.

Reactions: Looper9

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Can someone make a patch that will remove the loli content? There is no way to refuse Elena no matter what I do the loli bitch is still there.
Elena is not loli, get over it. Technically, nothing perceivably age related in these games can violate rule 7, since no real children are ever involved. Nothing depicted actually involves an actual real child. Not withstanding, that some hear can't distinguish the difference.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Can someone make a patch that will remove the loli content? There is no way to refuse Elena no matter what I do the loli bitch is still there.
With a name like this, what did you expect? Just ignore the content you dislike and fap to what you do.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes