jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
As a complete newbie to VNs, would anybody let me know if this game would be recommended for a FIRST ever VN?
I'd recommend something else, since DMD doesn't really provide us with a lot to do/explore. Maybe games like Max's Life can be people's first game - it's got that standard 3DCG look about it; the game's got a lot of freeroaming; you can check in with any LI you want, whenever you want later on; there's a good guide system that lets new players know what to do; no jealousy/hard choices between LIs; good consistent animation; it's also been going on for a while. The only drawback is the MC looks like your nerdy creep, and then got beefed up to be just a scruffy hobo, and also he cums excessively.

Anything top-tier like Treasure of Nadia, Being a DIK, or City of Broken Dreamers might give people unrealistic expectations of VNs - every author out there is trying to figure it out, and it's a tough battle. Promising works get cancelled/abandoned all the time.

Reactions: Ass Fan

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Out of curiosity what does NTR option with Martin provides? Does it mean that he'll go after the daughter? If so does it mean that Martin will only go for the daughter and not other girls like Georgina and Elena? Not gonna lie, I'm more attracted to Georgina right now than the daughter. I wouldn't mind if the daughter ended up with someone else like Martin as long as I can keep the other girls, or is that too much to ask?
Only disappointment. I did everything I could to make decisions that would keep the relationship secret and push them together but it still ended up in a sharing scene with the MC there.

• Haha
Reactions: oaiki

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
So... you tried to NTR in a game that has none and when it turned to sharing with a minor side character you got disappointed?

View attachment 1682067
I mean I hadn't checked the game out in years, saw a thumbnail image of her fucking martin and said "sick" without checking the tags. Also looking at it now the game has a cheating tag and NTR tagging it a bit inconsistent since no one can really agree on what constitutes it or not, don't think it was an unfair assumption. Not disparaging the game by any means. Just saying if its what he was looking for its not here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I mean I hadn't checked the game out in years, saw a thumbnail image of her fucking martin and said "sick" without checking the tags. Also looking at it now the game has a cheating tag and NTR tagging it a bit inconsistent since no one can really agree on what constitutes it or not, don't think it was an unfair assumption. Not disparaging the game by any means. Just saying if its what he was looking for its not here.
Always check the tags... and cheating and NTR are two separate tags to begin with.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
sure but still doesn't apply since d doesn't cheat.
She kind of does with Elena. I still consider it cheating, even though it was with a woman.
Per F95, which is where we are so their system of tags has meaning:

F95 tag.PNG

Greatly depends on how people define "having sex" because some think 2 chicks 69 each other is "sex" and some think it is "not sex"

So it is another of the definitions that people will argue over. Also the Significant other does not specify MC or Protagonist so in DMD the Father (Us) putting our dick into all those other women prior to Dee knowing is "cheating"

See how wonderfully clear(NOT) that is

PEACE

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
that was before she sat on f's dick. also f fucked her too.
Still doesn't mean it's not cheating, you don't need to have sex to be in a relationship, and just because F fucked her too doesn't mean it's not cheating anymore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And why does that mean it shouldn't have the cheating tag exactly? It also applies if the MC does it.

here we go.

as jaw wrote above it's not clear what is and what isn't cheating per f95 terms.

NSpe

Nov 13, 2019
You know what would be cool? Changes and additions in all chapters in future updates. If you ask me, I don't want all these deviations, cheating and etc., I want to replay this awesome game again.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes