Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Out of curiosity what does NTR option with Martin provides? Does it mean that he'll go after the daughter? If so does it mean that Martin will only go for the daughter and not other girls like Georgina and Elena? Not gonna lie, I'm more attracted to Georgina right now than the daughter. I wouldn't mind if the daughter ended up with someone else like Martin as long as I can keep the other girls, or is that too much to ask?
All relationship options are variable depending on your choices. PLUS you can change them in mid-stream by clicking on the icon in the top-right viewport.
You can turn "Dee" into anyone's slut or your exclusive slut.
NTR isn't a thing, in this game, you can share her (that's not NTR) or keep to yourself... but that's boring.

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
All relationship options are variable depending on your choices. PLUS you can change them in mid-stream by clicking on the icon in the top-right viewport.
You can turn "Dee" into anyone's slut or your exclusive slut.
NTR isn't a thing, in this game, you can share her (that's not NTR) or keep to yourself... but that's boring.
Is it like, possible to focus on other girl instead of the D? Like if I ended up upsetting D from the get-go and prevent any form of father daughter relationship to come to fruition. Sorta like Parental Love

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is it like, possible to focus on other girl instead of the D? Like if I ended up upsetting D from the get-go and prevent any form of father daughter relationship to come to fruition. Sorta like Parental Love
You can have side flings if you want but the game is called Dating my Daughter. F and D are the MCs of the game.

Reactions: LuckyBastards

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nope, f and d are tied together, can't make her that upset that she will leave. f can safely fuck whoever he wants w/o d minding it and eventually some/all can/will join them.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
help me please, i cant play, the game see like this View attachment 1668203
you running any mod with the game?
Has your anti virus started to treat .rnpy as a threat.
Have you tried to download chpt 4 from a different source?
By the way the picture you have posted is terrible so we can not see what you are seeing.
If you require help you should think about providing more information about the issue.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
you running any mod with the game?
Has your anti virus started to treat .rnpy as a threat.
Have you tried to download chpt 4 from a different source?
By the way the picture you have posted is terrible so we can not see what you are seeing.
If you require help you should think about providing more information about the issue.
It's his renderer as mentioned above.

Press SHIFT-G and choose another one.

1645649519676.png

Reactions: dav121

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
That would result in a "Game Over" outcome!
Daughter is the main focus. I, like you, prefer Georgina or Cassandra. she's more my style and taste. The story revolves around the MC and daughter, there's still a lot hanky-panky going on with the side characters to keep the story from going stale, though.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
As a complete newbie to VNs, would anybody let me know if this game would be recommended for a FIRST ever VN?
It might be, it depends on what your interests are. Some people are very particular about what content is included, some prefer 3DCG over 2D, some prefer incest, some NTR (careful of this one - it is poorly and narrowly defined here and has started more arguments/discussions than any other topic) - basically it comes down to personal tastes, I echo Cherubin25 sentiment: start with a completed VN so you can fully appreciate the experience and process.

Again, even with a completed VN, you need to make certain the content is to your liking. My suggestion is perform a search using specific tags, then narrow it down based on preferred art work, etc.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
When will you have a new update?
Me? I'm not sure. My work on Dirty Snowball is in the early stages. I am not happy with the ice hauler and need to make adjustments. Right now, it looks too much like the Winnebago in Space Balls. I need a few days without worrying about work to focus on the project.

Thanks for asking.

• Haha
Reactions: Looper9 and oaiki

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Has anyone a good apk version with Lain included for CH1 and CH2?
I was using the DarkAssassins ports but they are a buggy mess.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes