SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
If you want to switch mod then yes I would advise to remove the mod or better yet use a clean install and then install the new mod.
cxx is right though. You don't need Lains for CH 3 and 4. Only for 1 and 2 and only because Lord Ashram hasn't uploaded his reworks yet.
I see, I'll use what's suggested then.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Which means if there are 2 more updates to DMD and a final clean up release it will be December before it's finished (ie another year of DmD- the $$$ from the 2800 SS subscribers is too good to give up)
I didn’t realize they have that many SS subs.

I wouldn’t be surprise they take this entire year to finish then. And then maybe the entire next year to add side content to “fully flesh out the paths and do the game justice” or whatever excuse.

Reactions: slackster

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
Im quite confused. I am at the end of chaper 3 now and feel like my choices didnt matter at all. At the scene at the beach it told me she would win the competition if I let the 2 boys join and I took the pill when I had the choice but at the end she still lost the competition and got pregnant. Did I do something wrong or had I no choice in these matters even when the mod told me so?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Im quite confused. I am at the end of chaper 3 now and feel like my choices didnt matter at all. At the scene at the beach it told me she would win the competition if I let the 2 boys join and I took the pill when I had the choice but at the end she still lost the competition and got pregnant. Did I do something wrong or had I no choice in these matters even when the mod told me so?
You did nothing wrong, it's impossible to win the competition due to the fact that MrDots changed everything to be able to make a fourth chapter.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The question is, why devs use not a better engine like Virt-A-Mate (VaM) ( ) With this kind you can make easy so much more content in less time and you have not to render pic for pic. And it's easy to learn. I can't see DAZ or the honey-select-thing anymore. And VAM have an optional VR mode too.
VR is niché at best.... and the other two are art-design choices....

If you don't like DAZ or HS based games then guess what... don't play them.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't really care what people think about my fetish. It's not something I would try in real life, well, maybe from the bull's perspective :)
Just know that it's minor side content and not the focus of the game so you won't be disappointed.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
welcome to the club buddy youre one of us now. just be careful telling or posting it cuz you will be attacked and mocked to hell and back.
Don't play the victim card dude. The majority of people here (at least those who comments) actually like those contents and complain all day because there's not enough.

Show me the last complainer who didn't like sharing content and I can probably count 10 other people asking for more in the same time span.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Don't play the victim card dude. The majority of people here (at least those who comments) actually like those contents and complain all day because there's not enough.

Show me the last complainer who didn't like sharing content and I can probably count 10 other people asking for more in the same time span.
I agree with you... That dog wont hunt.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
So i started playing DMD a looooong time ago. Not much happened. So i found a few other great games.... However, one of them was called Melody. It was a really great game. I played it till the end. Amazing game.

I learned that the creator was the same as DMD so i went back to it, and it had progressed 3 chapters, and it was amazing.

So... Now the creator is doing another game (Sunshine Love), which is also a nice game. However i feel he/they should finish one game before starting a new one.

Please... MrDotsGames: You make great games. Don't be to over ambitious okay? You have a few great games going, don't ruin them.

/Peace <3

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So i started playing DMD a looooong time ago. Not much happened. So i found a few other great games.... However, one of them was called Melody. It was a really great game. I played it till the end. Amazing game.

I learned that the creator was the same as DMD so i went back to it, and it had progressed 3 chapters, and it was amazing.

So... Now the creator is doing another game (Sunshine Love), which is also a nice game. However i feel he/they should finish one game before starting a new one.

Please... MrDotsGames: You make great games. Don't be to over ambitious okay? You have a few great games going, don't ruin them.

/Peace <3
:WaitWhat:

Not sure what you mean....
DMD is almost finished and Sunshine Love is the "active" project.

As a side note... ambition isn't a word I would use with MrDots... :KEK:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

/Peace <3
If you go back in the threads for DMD and Melody during that period of time, you'll find the reason that Mr. Dots had two games going at once. That central reason influences why he has DMD and SL going at the same time as well.

Reactions: tulfo and Looper9

gregtorn

Apr 5, 2017
updated the game and installed latest mod and none of the saves work now. and none of them work on clean game as they all were maid with lain mod. what to do?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes