Jan 6, 2022
Any chance for getting both Jennifer and Georgina in the furure?
Sadly, I think its a matter of adding a ton of work to include both, not to mention all the additional dialogue and renders for different paths
I think at the very least, it's gonna remain a 1 or the other thing

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
yes, I saw that but when I downloaded it, it gave me up to 26... I don't know, I likely did something wrong I don't remember... thanks though.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
The dev team take January off. The on/off schedule means they are working on Sunshine Love right now (which is due late February), so DMD will get it's next update in late March.
Which means if there are 2 more updates to DMD and a final clean up release it will be December before it's finished (ie another year of DmD- the $$$ from the 2800 SS subscribers is too good to give up)

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.
Do the LAINS Mod files need to be removed when using these or do they overwrite them?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Do the LAINS Mod files need to be removed when using these or do they overwrite them?
If you want to switch mod then yes I would advise to remove the mod or better yet use a clean install and then install the new mod.
cxx is right though. You don't need Lains for CH 3 and 4. Only for 1 and 2 and only because Lord Ashram hasn't uploaded his reworks yet.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes