Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
In Melody (that I played) it was not so disturbing. And the story still offered something which grabbed my interest and maybe kept my attention out of the head thing (it has been some weeks since I played it so maybe i misremember it).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
HOLY SHIT!
And this is why humans shouldn't interbreed within close family lines - you end up with creatures who will have tons of breathing issues that can't be delivered with the necessity of a c-section because the head is too large.
I will never unsee. You Maniac! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Anyone know of the other game that has 'F' as the main person, don't think its connected to the same story line on DMD that i recall. Just remember seeing the screens of it.

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
dots has only 3 games, dmd, melody and sunshine love.
Melody! That's it, didn't realise was from the same creators, Thanks. Very similar in looking lass. If only they would do a VR Collab with a studio to produce it with F/Melody

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in melody mc wasn't daddy until in the end (on 1 ending atleast).

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
But it is a joke kind of

One ending you get Melody preg and become a Daddy

PEACE
clarification accepted, it is just that some terminology used evokes some very distinct and polarized views which inevitably descend into interminal and very boring arguments around very specific fetishes, which are not in the game

Reactions: Ooh
Jan 6, 2022
Are these meant to be played individually or can you merge the 1-4 chapters into 1 folder?

I tried downloading Chap4 first and was getting black screen with dialogue lol

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes