witteb

May 3, 2019
Never played this one. As over time interest in incest got reduced and now only into story rich content. I used to play games on silent mode but after playing the MVT from here it changed me.

Is she the main LI?

Also, since it is incest I shouldn't talk about writing part, but how it is?
she is the main li , there are scenes with other females, idc about story so ask somoene else. good scenes

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
Never played this one. As over time interest in incest got reduced and now only into story rich content. I used to play games on silent mode but after playing the MVT from here nothing is same.
she is the main li , there are scenes with other females, idc about story so ask somoene else. good scenes
Ohk..
Thanks for the reply man, (y)
But after reading Joey's Conscience, Bailea & menhavenosouls reviews on this. I don't think it's my cup of tea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think playing DPC game changed me. It set my bar very high :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Is Daughter a full on prostitute yet? Cause that's where it was going last time I checked
Excuse my English, it can be impossible to translate some words literally from Turkish to English. Back to the question, I understand you're on the sharing route with D and the other guys.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Excuse my English, it can be impossible to translate some words literally from Turkish to English. Back to the question, I understand you're on the sharing route with D and the other guys.
That's still not a prostitute....

Do you know what that word means?
She's not a sexworker...

Reactions: Ass Fan

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's still not a prostitute....

Do you know what that word means?
She's not a sexworker...
I think that's the point that Emrullah54 was trying to make. The point that Lorenz1 was probably on the sharing route and is now calling D a prostitute because she is, with F's permission, having fun with other men.

Reactions: jospaghettio

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
I still haven't started playing chap 4, did Elena already move-in with MC and D? she's the only character that I find interesting in the game.

Reactions: TommyTuba

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I still haven't started playing chap 4, did Elena already move-in with MC and D? she's the only character that I find interesting in the game.
No, and I don't think that's ever going to happen either, it's probably just another case of MrDots changing his mind.

If you change your mind, you should go back and change the stuff that implies something would happen, otherwise a game becomes too chaotic to enjoy, but MrDots doesn't care about any of that.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I think that's the point that Emrullah54 was trying to make. The point that Lorenz1 was probably on the sharing route and is now calling D a prostitute because she is, with F's permission, having fun with other men.
That's exactly what I tried to say. lorenz1 He only wants d and f but he's probably on the sharing route and that's why he says whore.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
No, and I don't think that's ever going to happen either, it's probably just another case of MrDots changing his mind.

If you change your mind, you should go back and change the stuff that implies something would happen, otherwise a game becomes too chaotic to enjoy, but MrDots doesn't care about any of that.
oh fuck, well if that the case I think I'll be dropping the game. gotten bored with D with the non stop sex scene everywhere they go they fuck lol. and the plot is not that interesting anymore. how about you still enjoying the game?

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
how about you still enjoying the game?
Not really, it used to have a good story before chapter 3, after chapter 3 got released, it became more of a collection of sex scenes with mediocre story bits in between them, and the sex scenes are very repetitive, nothing new about them, no experimentation between them anymore, only the same things they've done over 50 times already, and with the chaotic story from MrDots changing his mind constantly about what he wants to happen in the game, I quickly lost interest, I'm only sticking around to see how MrDots can fuck up the ending as well, as there is no way he can salvage this without rebooting the entire thing starting with chapter 1, which he'll never do.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Not really, it used to have a good story before chapter 3, after chapter 3 got released, it became more of a collection of sex scenes with mediocre story bits in between them, and the sex scenes are very repetitive, nothing new about them, no experimentation between them anymore, only the same things they've done over 50 times already, and with the chaotic story from MrDots changing his mind constantly about what he wants to happen in the game, I quickly lost interest, I'm only sticking around to see how MrDots can fuck up the ending as well, as there is no way he can salvage this without rebooting the entire thing starting with chapter 1, which he'll never do.
Well said.
I think quite a bunch of people dont really have much fun when playing the game anymore. E.g. I played the D-only route from the start, because incest was the only thing I was interested in (and I did not really like the other models). But it turned out to be the most boring route, but I expected way more corruption when first picking up the game (which probably was also planned at some point).

But he really lost me when Dee was not able to win the competion and when she was not pregnant. Two choices made before which SHOULD give a specific outcome just for nothing.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I didn't call d a prostitute. You didn't understand what I meant or I couldn't explain.
give up, some people do not understand that nuances in other languages do not have direct translations into english and pick nits in posts not in the poster's native language

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes