Jan 6, 2022
Are these meant to be played individually or can you merge the 1-4 chapters into 1 folder?

I tried downloading Chap4 first and was getting black screen with dialogue lol

solaya

Jul 25, 2021
Guys there is any torrent or good option for download the game? The only good option here is from Mega but is limited every day, the other options are like 25 hours to download the game =(.

Help.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Guys there is any torrent or good option for download the game? The only good option here is from Mega but is limited every day, the other options are like 25 hours to download the game =(.

Help.
Stop spamming.... you posted that comment in a few threads now...

Get a free VPN and reset MEGA... not that hard to google....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Help.
read my reply on sunshine love thread (in that case you haven't banned by tomorrow).

Jan 6, 2022
So I'm very close to wrapping up Chapter 2 and noticed that I am no longer able to save the game, I just get an error message saying "An exception has occurred" and no matter what I do it wont save. I loaded a previous save from Day 20 (was up to Day 22) and rushed back to my previous point with the skip function, and it still wont let me make a new save or overwrite the old save.

Is this a known issue? Cause I really would like my save to carry over into Chapter 3, I made certain decisions on my save that I want to carry over into Chapter 3 but I have no idea how to see what those choices affect since I can't study the save on a save editor since I can't make any new saves lol

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Is this a known issue? Cause I really would like my save to carry over into Chapter 3, I made certain decisions on my save that I want to carry over into Chapter 3 but I have no idea how to see what those choices affect since I can't study the save on a save editor since I can't make any new saves lol
I don't know why you're having trouble saving, but I can tell you that you cannot carry your save over to Chapter 3. At the start of Chapter 3, you are asked some questions, and your answers determine which decisions are treated as having occurred earlier in the game.
I think it's because they had a hell of a time making Chapter 1 saves carry over to Chapter 2, and so they decided that a quick questionnaire was a better solution, but I might be wrong baout that. Regardless, your saves don't carry over from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3, or from Chapter 3 to Chapter 4.

Reactions: SomeGuyPhoenix
Jan 6, 2022
I don't know why you're having trouble saving, but I can tell you that you cannot carry your save over to Chapter 3. At the start of Chapter 3, you are asked some questions, and your answers determine which decisions are treated as having occurred earlier in the game.
I think it's because they had a hell of a time making Chapter 1 saves carry over to Chapter 2, and so they decided that a quick questionnaire was a better solution, but I might be wrong baout that. Regardless, your saves don't carry over from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3, or from Chapter 3 to Chapter 4.
Yeah, I realized when I started Chapter 3, I had to think back on which decisions I had made on a couple, but the vital ones I was worried about were part of the selection so it worked out fine lol

Jan 6, 2022
So I just finished Chapter 3, was using the walkthrough guide, and just wondered about something related to the ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I only got into this series about a week ago, maybe its something that got changed as updates were going out, or something else, just lightly confused lol

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So I just finished Chapter 3, was using the walkthrough guide, and just wondered about something related to the ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I only got into this series about a week ago, maybe its something that got changed as updates were going out, or something else, just lightly confused lol
Yes, the Daughter cannot win the Competition under any circumstances. The part where you can get some points for it (the photos with the dudes) is just for one part of the Competition. Which makes the whole scene (including the Plotarmor for the Daughter by making those two guys gay) a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: SomeGuyPhoenix
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes