Aug 20, 2021
Hey. Do i fuse all chapters into one folder and start with latest luncher? Never played before an noticed that there is 1-3 chapters, but i downloaded only 4 one. Please help

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
I'm a little lost about the schedule, the last update was on DmD or the other game?
Well, last month there was an update on Sunshine Love but it only added some extra scenes and correct some errors, so technically the last update was on DmD.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, last month there was an update on Sunshine Love but it only added some extra scenes and correct some errors, so technically the last update was on DmD.
So, it's unclear what game would have the next update?

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
3. Chapter 41. Day 2 There are 2 options D will be pregnant or not. Even if I choose the drink the pill option, at the end of the game D says I'm pregnant. Is this an error?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
When asked why the game was so delayed ?, it seems to me that the developer will not tell us until we see it ourselves, apparently he decided to dilute dark chocolate with white kefir, but in general it’s interesting what will happen next, don’t you think so?)
I have no idea what you are talking about....

DMD is not delayed....
SL is scheduled next and then DMD....

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
then what's the point of making a note that if she chooses the pill on walkthrough she won't get pregnant, if she answers the call she can get pregnant
Bad writing... and probably last minute changes during development....

I don't think we will see a pregnant D before the last chapter.... maybe only in the epilogue...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then what's the point of making a note that if she chooses the pill on walkthrough she won't get pregnant, if she answers the call she can get pregnant
change of mind and there still some teasers that she might be pregnant.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bad writing... and probably last minute changes during development....

I don't think we will see a pregnant D before the last chapter.... maybe only in the epilogue...
I can see it being a Melody thing.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes