exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Don't play the victim card dude. The majority of people here (at least those who comments) actually like those contents and complain all day because there's not enough.

Show me the last complainer who didn't like sharing content and I can probably count 10 other people asking for more in the same time span.
That sounds great. Where were these people when we needed them? It would have been nice if that had been the case a few years ago. Because then the game would have become what it was originally planned to be. In fact, the usually planned variety, including the sharing content, was the reason why i was ever interested in DMD in the first place. Unfortunately, Mr. Dots listened to the wrong people at the time, changed the plan more than once and softened the game to what it is now. The game is now ruined and the haters have moved on. Today this threat, which was once just as popular as BaDik's, is dead as a doornail. Hardly anyone is interested in the game today anymore. Just as I prophesied.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
How do I use the the console in Chapter 4 to see what variable there are dir() doesn't work-I even tried putting the word variables between the parenthesis.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
That sounds great. Where were these people when we needed them? It would have been nice if that had been the case a few years ago. Because then the game would have become what it was originally planned to be. In fact, the usually planned variety, including the sharing content, was the reason why i was ever interested in DMD in the first place. Unfortunately, Mr. Dots listened to the wrong people at the time, changed the plan more than once and softened the game to what it is now. The game is now ruined and the haters have moved on. Today this threat, which was once just as popular as BaDik's, is dead as a doornail. Hardly anyone is interested in the game today anymore. Just as I prophesied.
It's not "dead". A member of Mr dots writing team said (here or on discord few months ago) their subscribers count is at its highest since inception. So to answer your 1st question.

That sounds great. Where were these people when we needed them?
They were here the entire time. Complaining on a pirate site every single day for the past 2 years instead of paying for the game and voicing their opinions through patreon/subscribestar. Mr dots couldn't care less about popularity levels on a pirate forum. They're not the ones paying his rent.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleFredo

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As a complete newbie to VNs, would anybody let me know if this game would be recommended for a FIRST ever VN?
Well, let's put it this way. Some will tell you no because the game drags by now. After all, it's roughly 3-4 years old, still in development and it shows. And you will have to wait quite a while for a scene with the main girl.

If you like the dev's style, his second effort, Melody, may be more accessible and is complete.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
As a complete newbie to VNs, would anybody let me know if this game would be recommended for a FIRST ever VN?
You can totally start with DMD as your first VN. You will also have a lot of content to look for to.

Personally, I would start with a completed VN tho.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It was the first VN I encountered and I enjoyed it then and since. No VN is perfect, but chapters 1 & 2 are pretty much classics. The suggestion of Melody by the same dev is an excellent one as well.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Because the other VN will taste quite boring after that
I think most VNs are a good start to play.
If you want to talk about the MCU (MrDots Cinematic Universe; lol) then DMD would only rank second for me to begin with.
Melody is a much better game and Sunshine Love is well Sunshine Love.... (it's trash)

Point is, as long as someone enjoys playing then it doesn't really matter with what game he begins.
Mine was Milfy City and we all know what shit-show that tuned out to be.

Reactions: JJsaint

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
Out of curiosity what does NTR option with Martin provides? Does it mean that he'll go after the daughter? If so does it mean that Martin will only go for the daughter and not other girls like Georgina and Elena? Not gonna lie, I'm more attracted to Georgina right now than the daughter. I wouldn't mind if the daughter ended up with someone else like Martin as long as I can keep the other girls, or is that too much to ask?

Reactions: Big Rooster

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Out of curiosity what does NTR option with Martin provides? Does it mean that he'll go after the daughter? If so does it mean that Martin will only go for the daughter and not other girls like Georgina and Elena? Not gonna lie, I'm more attracted to Georgina right now than the daughter. I wouldn't mind if the daughter ended up with someone else like Martin as long as I can keep the other girls, or is that too much to ask?
no ntr (at all), dee just dreams about having sex with martin and later there is option to make dream come true.

Reactions: LuckyBastards
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes