Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg

Waiting For The Sunrise

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

How are we all feeling, one week out from the release of Dating My Daughter - Version 34?!?

Aside from sharing this new preview with you, we have even better news for you all!
Version 34 will now be released THIS COMING FRIDAY, APRIL 15TH!

The reason for bringing the release date forward is due to Easter being next weekend, and we wanted to give you this special gift so you can play the game a little earlier and just so it doesn’t disrupt any plans that you might have had.

However, there is also another reason for the early release.

I’ll be taking a week off after v34 is released (for personal reasons) which will slightly delay the next release of Sunshine Love.

Don’t worry, we’re not going to abandon either project and we won’t give you a heap of excuses to further delay SL’s release (who would do that?) :p

We’re still aiming to have it out in early to mid-June as originally planned.

My main writer, HearszAM, will continue to write the scene scripts for the next update of SL and as soon I’m ready to continue with work, I’ll get straight into rendering and coding the next release of the game.

Anyway, for this final preview from v34, we can see you and your daughter looking over the Sunshine Bay harbour and what looks like to be a lovely sunrise.

But why are they up so early? What has prompted you both to “get it on” first thing in the morning?

And will you and your daughter be well-rested and prepared for the final events for this long-running story?

Find out the answer to these questions and many more when Version 34 will be available to download and play THIS Friday, April 15th.

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 1750879

Waiting For The Sunrise

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

How are we all feeling, one week out from the release of Dating My Daughter - Version 34?!?

Aside from sharing this new preview with you, we have even better news for you all!
Version 34 will now be released THIS COMING FRIDAY, APRIL 15TH!

The reason for bringing the release date forward is due to Easter being next weekend, and we wanted to give you this special gift so you can play the game a little earlier and just so it doesn’t disrupt any plans that you might have had.

However, there is also another reason for the early release.

I’ll be taking a week off after v34 is released (for personal reasons) which will slightly delay the next release of Sunshine Love.

Don’t worry, we’re not going to abandon either project and we won’t give you a heap of excuses to further delay SL’s release (who would do that?) :p

We’re still aiming to have it out in early to mid-June as originally planned.

My main writer, HearszAM, will continue to write the scene scripts for the next update of SL and as soon I’m ready to continue with work, I’ll get straight into rendering and coding the next release of the game.

Anyway, for this final preview from v34, we can see you and your daughter looking over the Sunshine Bay harbour and what looks like to be a lovely sunrise.

But why are they up so early? What has prompted you both to “get it on” first thing in the morning?

And will you and your daughter be well-rested and prepared for the final events for this long-running story?

Find out the answer to these questions and many more when Version 34 will be available to download and play THIS Friday, April 15th.

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots
It is incredibly bitter-sweet to hear this game is coming to an end. Though some would call it a long overdue, I've enjoyed the ride and had a ton of fun with this game.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It is incredibly bitter-sweet to hear this game is coming to an end. Though most would call it a long overdue, I've enjoyed the ride and had a ton of fun with this game.
Most? Perhaps in your opinion. But don't claim to speak for the majority (which is what most means) unless you can actually back it up.

That said I agree I'll miss this VN when it concludes, as I did Melody and when their time comes Mr. Dots' other and subsequent VNs. Interesting really. This group has for years produced product that has improved with technology on a regular schedule with few interruptions. Yet they get battered from all sides. Crazy when you consider the latitude given other devs with a much poorer performance history.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Most? Perhaps in your opinion. But don't claim to speak for the majority (which is what most means) unless you can actually back it up.

That said I agree I'll miss this VN when it concludes, as I did Melody and when their time comes Mr. Dots' other and subsequent VNs. Interesting really. This group has for years produced product that has improved with technology on a regular schedule with few interruptions. Yet they get battered from all sides. Crazy when you consider the latitude given other devs with a much poorer performance history.
Apologies, Uncle Frito, I wrote that in haste. I edited "most" to "some" so is not to invoke any wrath.

Reactions: UncleFredo

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

"All sides"? Perhaps in your opinion. But don't claim to speak for everyone (which is what "all sides" means) unless you can actually back it up.

That said, I ALSO agree I'll miss this VN when it concludes, as I did Melody and when their time comes Mr. Dots' other and subsequent VNs even though it has flaws. Interesting really. This group has for years produced product that has improved with technology and story telling on a regular schedule with few interruptions. Yet in all their years of experience they still try to please all sides and as a result please no one. Crazy when you consider other successful works by other devs with a much poorer product.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Will feel a bit strange playing it on the earlier day. Guess I might delay it to the "proper" Saturday anyway as it will feel VERY strange playing it next to the televised Good Friday church service.

• Haha
Reactions: lulibuli

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So the game is ending this year. Is this ep. 34 the final episode, or is there more after it? Which is the final, 35? 36? I'm guessing it can't be more than 3 episodes left considering the game gets updated once every 3 months.
We don't exactly know... maybe two or three updates to go.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
It is incredibly bitter-sweet to hear this game is coming to an end. Though some would call it a long overdue, I've enjoyed the ride and had a ton of fun with this game.
So the game is ending this year. Is this ep. 34 the final episode, or is there more after it? Which is the final gonna be, is it known already? 35? 36? I'm guessing it can't be more than 3 episodes left considering the game gets updated once every 3 months.

This game ending is gonna be a real legendary milestone, since this is THE game that led me to discover these types of games and started playing them, played 4 more after starting this one, still playing three of them which are still running, after Melody ended (Sunshine Love, Where the Heart is and Become a Rockstar, along with this one of course).

While I'm on this topic, any other great game from this forum you lot recommend? I always say to myself I'm gonna look through the forum myself to find out any more that I like, but I never do it, just seems easier asking this way.

Reactions: Mercygraz
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes