Nov 22, 2021
When does she decide to not be weird and orgasm. The story just became weird and kind of cringe on how mentally stunted the girl is after the photo shoot with Georgina.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I mean you can always go to the website...

Most people that ask when the next update is coming are just too lazy to do one minute of research.
It's not just laziness. You have to be a subscriber (which I am not) to get any information or see the update information. So those of us whom do not subscribe cam only get real information from here.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
It's not just laziness. You have to be a subscriber (which I am not) to get any information or see the update information. So those of us whom do not subscribe cam only get real information from here.
Check under "latest News". There are weekly development update where anyone (not just subscribers) can view. The only thing that is "subs only" are the additional preview pictures. (Which are often time posted on here after the weekly post is uploaded by Mr. Dot's team)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
you can sign up for newsletter even without being subscriber. Also you can just check that blog for news from time to time like wizgset mentionned above

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
never, this is completed.
4 parts of the game D should have been biremin if she believes in a step-by-step instructive game .. but the mine in the game D is not biremin .. it turns out in part 5 she will become a mother .. yes

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
I appreciate this developers work but I just can't get used to the way D looks, she's just so unappealing to me to the point that I find her frightening. Literally every other female NPC in the game is 10 times more attractive to me (yes I've seen the old lady on the beach). Melody was a different story entirely.

Still the renders are really good, story is mildly entertaining and the side girls keep me interested, so it's good to read that they will get some more content soon (more Cassandra would be epic). That's probably what makes it interesting for me personally, pretending to keep up the "girlfriend" charade while sleeping with all her friends lol. GG MrDots

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I appreciate this developers work but I just can't get used to the way D looks, she's just so unappealing to me to the point that I find her frightening. Literally every other female NPC in the game is 10 times more attractive to me (yes I've seen the old lady on the beach). Melody was a different story entirely.

Still the renders are really good, story is mildly entertaining and the side girls keep me interested, so it's good to read that they will get some more content soon (more Cassandra would be epic). That's probably what makes it interesting for me personally, pretending to keep up the "girlfriend" charade while sleeping with all her friends lol. GG MrDots
I don't think D looks that bad. You have to realize that the model is quite dated at this point. Go to the Sunshine Love thread and look at Kristina which is the D model in new. Looks so much better IMHO.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't think D looks that bad. You have to realize that the model is quite dated a this point. Go to the Sunshine Love thread and look at Kristina which is the D model in new. Looks so much better IMHO.
I'll crap on this game about a lot of other things, but her model is not bad at all. I've seen far worse. Also agree about the newer D model.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Lookin' for a Good Time

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

Only two more weeks before we release the next update of DMD - Version 34!

And as always, we have some new previews to share with you.

This new update isn’t just about you and your daughter (and/or Martin!)
The girls that have been present in your life since the very first day of the story will also get some screen time, and in this preview scene, we have Elena and/or Jennifer joining you at a clothing store in town.
What will this deliciously devious duo get up to in this forthcoming release? What do they have planned for the night while you’re away in Sunshine Bay?
Find out when Version 34 will be available to download and play on Saturday, April 16th.
As always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes