White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Personally I like the game from chapter one through to chapter four and I am waiting for the next chapter, also kudos to the developer for game and story. I am sorry to see this game end as I would have liked to see it continue. I think there are multiple possibilities for the characters and I don't see why there has to be happy endings when as through choices you could also have bad ending.

I would have liked to have seen more Daughter off on her own, maybe Martin / sharing friends. Elena / Jennifer has tables turned and is corrupted by Daughter has she falls further.

Daughter is corrupted further from Modelling into more racier elements.
More development with Cassandra, Olivia / Graham, Georgina etc.
Lucas finds Daughter, possibly Father does away with Lucas.

Anyway, as said I know the game is ending and these are just my thoughts if they ever decide a reboot of series.
As said above Thank you guys for an enjoyable game and will wait for next release and possibly next game.

Cheers
It’s been said multiple times there is no more chapters after 4 and all those fantasy content you asked for is never going to be added either.

Sorry.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Personally I like the game from chapter one through to chapter four and I am waiting for the next chapter, also kudos to the developer for game and story. I am sorry to see this game end as I would have liked to see it continue. I think there are multiple possibilities for the characters and I don't see why there has to be happy endings when as through choices you could also have bad ending.

I would have liked to have seen more Daughter off on her own, maybe Martin / sharing friends. Elena / Jennifer has tables turned and is corrupted by Daughter has she falls further.

Anyway, as said I know the game is ending and these are just my thoughts if they ever decide a reboot of series.
As said above Thank you guys for an enjoyable game and will wait for next release and possibly next game.

Cheers
Yeah good luck with that... cause it won't happen. :KEK:

Chapter four is the last chapter.

Last edited:

Onerobone

Apr 14, 2021
It’s been said multiple times there is no more chapters after 4 and all those fantasy content you asked for is never going to be added either.

Sorry.
Yeah, I know, it was just thoughts and gratitude's I wanted to express before it went. I don't really express my opinion much and wanted to in this case. Anyway I can always be hopeful. :)(y)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Cheers
Much of it was actually planned. Just these many plans for the game were the reason why i was interested in it at all. Simply because i was fed up with the linear vanilla stuff years ago and was looking for games that promise broad content and variety. I wasn't the only one. I think it was even this game that first made me aware of this forum. The many plans and tags from the past aroused my interest. I've been following the game for many years longer than I've been active on this forum . I've actually been involved from day one of development. But that was years ago. The most interesting tags have all disappeared over the years, the game has taken a very disappointing path from its interruption by Melody. There was more and more resistance in the development team itself, as well as from the patreons. In the end it was all about the vanilla content. Even the planned content with other women is limited. Just telling the truth: even if we play the routes with Georgina or Elena, how much content do we actually get with them? The differences are so minimal that i wouldn't even assume that the game actually has any routes at all. Pretty much every other content was cropped to further bloat the D/F route. And i doubt very much that now, in the last chapter, anything will change.

It's a vanilla game with no real ups and downs. And it will end exactly as i said 2 years ago: It gets lost in the crowd with hardly any attention. People play it through once, then try other routes, click from one lews scene to the next. And after that the game becomes uninteresting and people look for something new. The game just doesn't offer enough variety. There are just far too many vanilla games out there that still offer a lot more. That's a shame, it shouldn't have been. Potential is indeed there, as well as several LI, there allways was. But what's the use of all the potential if the team doesn't do anything with it?

Reactions: oaiki and G0KUBLACK

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Chapter 4 is the last?
The only question left is how many updates Chapter 4 will get. 0.33 still leaves plenty of room...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Much of it was actually planned. Just these many plans for the game were the reason why i was interested in it at all. Simply because i was fed up with the linear vanilla stuff years ago and was looking for games that promise broad content and variety. I wasn't the only one. I think it was even this game that first made me aware of this forum. The many plans and tags from the past aroused my interest. I've been following the game for many years longer than I've been active on this forum . I've actually been involved from day one of development. But that was years ago. The most interesting tags have all disappeared over the years, the game has taken a very disappointing path from its interruption by Melody. There was more and more resistance in the development team itself, as well as from the patreons. In the end it was all about the vanilla content. Even the planned content with other women is limited. Just telling the truth: even if we play the routes with Georgina or Elena, how much content do we actually get with them? The differences are so minimal that i wouldn't even assume that the game actually has any routes at all. Pretty much every other content was cropped to further bloat the D/F route. And i doubt very much that now, in the last chapter, anything will change.

It's a vanilla game with no real ups and downs. And it will end exactly as i said 2 years ago: It gets lost in the crowd with hardly any attention. People play it through once, then try other routes, click from one lews scene to the next. And after that the game becomes uninteresting and people look for something new. The game just doesn't offer enough variety. There are just far too many vanilla games out there that still offer a lot more. That's a shame, it shouldn't have been. Potential is indeed there, as well as several LI, there allways was. But what's the use of all the potential if the team doesn't do anything with it?
So what you are telling me is that MrDots and team stopped their plan to include even more weird stuff because the people that pay them didn't want them?
What a shocker...

Joeymatt

Sep 15, 2020
Yes, i do! - A friend doesn't lust after the other's partner - no matter who is.
2 people falling in true love is absolutely ok, even it's father and daughter (not necessary ethic, but biology tells us that does happen quiet often between living beings. It's even absulutely allowed at some places on earth.
Neither Martin nor Dee are in "love" with each other - that's pure lust.
Yes, i am chastising Martin for his lust in a game about a guy being in love with his daughter...
So what?
Dude, people here are enjoying their fantasies. It's a game , no need to take it seriously. Dev is an author, game is a fiction story, where we as readers have option to mold the story into our likings. And if the author/dev, gives us an option to share or ntr or whatever, it's the liking of that particular reader to use it or not. You don't need to cry about see Dee showing affection to Martin or vice-versa. It's just a story. If you want to use that route, don't play it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Dude, people here are enjoying their fantasies. It's a game , no need to take it seriously. Dev is an author, game is a fiction story, where we as readers have option to mold the story into our likings. And if the author/dev, gives us an option to share or ntr or whatever, it's the liking of that particular reader to use it or not. You don't need to cry about see Dee showing affection to Martin or vice-versa. It's just a story. If you want to use that route, don't play it.
Ah yes... the next dude that has no idea who Hyperserver is... :KEK:
Gets me all the time.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ah yes... the next dude that has no idea who Hyperserver is... :KEK:
Gets me all the time.
not everyone can know everyone else - and that's fine - no need to step in and fight - just ignore.
Asides that, he wrote his opinion and it's ok. He wasn't insulting or anything like that.
Same as i have my personal opinion about martin, he should have his opinion too.

PS:
Even i have interna and know how the story envolves, i still have my own opinion about that. Even it looks like i "always" defend MrDots, it's often that i disagree with some stuff. Just i don't brag openly over here, i use internal communications for that. This way MrDots gets notice, whilst he doesn't care at all what's written over here - hence he hasn't even an account over here

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
not everyone can know everyone else - and that's fine - no need to step in and fight - just ignore.
Asides that, he wrote his opinion and it's ok. He wasn't insulting or anything like that.
Same as i have my personal opinion about martin, he should have his opinion too.

PS:
Even i have interna and know how the story envolves, i still have my own opinion about that. Even it looks like i "always" defend MrDots, it's often that i disagree with some stuff. Just i don't brag openly over here, i use internal communications for that. This way MrDots gets notice, whilst he doesn't care at all what's written over here - hence he hasn't even an account over here
Yeah you are right of course... it's just funny to me.

You are basically the MrDots community manager here. Ask for a pay raise... :KEK:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You are basically the MrDots community manager here. Ask for a pay raise... :KEK:
NO - i am not.
Over here i am just a player like anybody else - nothing more.
Just the fact that i am Admin on discord and know the stories and interna doesn't make me anything.

I drop some leaks (when i am allowed to do) and answer some questions - nothing more

I just get angry when a question is asked, i give answer and THEN they rage and don't believe what i say. But nothing like that happened right now - so peace XD

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
NO - i am not.
Over here i am just a player like anybody else - nothing more.
Just the fact that i am Admin on discord and know the stories and interna doesn't make me anything.

I drop some leaks (when i am allowed to do) and answer some questions - nothing more

I just get angry when a question is asked, i give answer and THEN they rage and don't believe what i say. But nothing like that happened right now - so peace XD
Fair enough. :D

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Maybe you should make your own non vanilla game instead of waiting around for someone else to do it.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Just something for the people who actually own and can edit the page... just like when the game gets updated, there should be a line which lists the next reported update. I know this forum has 2000 pages and a newbie won't read through each page and usually will just jump to the end and ask "when is the next update". Maybe (BIG MAYBE) there wouldn't be all the extra comments asking when the next update was if someone were able to add that info on the description page. Just a thought.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Just something for the people who actually own and can edit the page... just like when the game gets updated, there should be a line which lists the next reported update. I know this forum has 2000 pages and a newbie won't read through each page and usually will just jump to the end and ask "when is the next update". Maybe (BIG MAYBE) there wouldn't be all the extra comments asking when the next update was if someone were able to add that info on the description page. Just a thought.
I mean you can always go to the website...

Most people that ask when the next update is coming are just too lazy to do one minute of research.

Reactions: Wookie
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes