Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So the game is ending this year. Is this ep. 34 the final episode, or is there more after it? Which is the final gonna be, is it known already? 35? 36? I'm guessing it can't be more than 3 episodes left considering the game gets updated once every 3 months.

This game ending is gonna be a real legendary milestone, since this is THE game that led me to discover these types of games and started playing them, played 4 more after starting this one, still playing three of them which are still running, after Melody ended (Sunshine Love, Where the Heart is and Become a Rockstar, along with this one of course).

While I'm on this topic, any other great game from this forum you lot recommend? I always say to myself I'm gonna look through the forum myself to find out any more that I like, but I never do it, just seems easier asking this way.
I you haven't then play the other ones from the MCU (MrDots Cinematic Universe... :KEK:). Especially Melody, it's their best game.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
I you haven't then play the other ones from the MCU (MrDots Cinematic Universe... :KEK:). Especially Melody, it's their best game.
I did play Melody, as I mentioned in the post too...I don't think there is any other than the three games from Mr.Dots, is there? I was asking more about the games from other creators, I guess.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I did play Melody, as I mentioned in the post too...I don't think there is any other game from Mr.Dots, is there? I was asking more about the other games from other creators.
There is Sunshine Love, which is the current project.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
There is Sunshine Love, which is the current project.
I mentioned that too, didn't you read my comment? I played Melody, and I'm playing both current games from Mr. Dots, plus Where the Heart is and Become a Rock Star. I was asking about any other good games.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I mentioned that too, haven't you read my comment? I played Melody, and I'm playing both current games from Mr. Dots, plus Where the Heart is and Become a Rock Star.
Must have missed that... :FacePalm:

Then no. DMD, Melody and Sunshine Love are the only games they did so far.

Reactions: lulibuli

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
So the game is ending this year. Is this ep. 34 the final episode, or is there more after it? Which is the final gonna be, is it known already? 35? 36? I'm guessing it can't be more than 3 episodes left considering the game gets updated once every 3 months.

This game ending is gonna be a real legendary milestone, since this is THE game that led me to discover these types of games and started playing them, played 4 more after starting this one, still playing three of them which are still running, after Melody ended (Sunshine Love, Where the Heart is and Become a Rockstar, along with this one of course).

While I'm on this topic, any other great game from this forum you lot recommend? I always say to myself I'm gonna look through the forum myself to find out any more that I like, but I never do it, just seems easier asking this way.
Try My first adult game I’ve ever played, treasure of Nadia! (RPG game)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

"
While I'm on this topic, any other great game from this forum you lot recommend? I always say to myself I'm gonna look through the forum myself to find out any more that I like, but I never do it, just seems easier asking this way."

Once in a Lifetime is a great game, check it out. Has very good humor, a good story and attractive and likeable characters:
https://f95zone.to/threads/once-in-a-lifetime-v1-0-caribdis.37470/

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
"
While I'm on this topic, any other great game from this forum you lot recommend? I always say to myself I'm gonna look through the forum myself to find out any more that I like, but I never do it, just seems easier asking this way."

Once in a Lifetime is a great game, check it out. Has very good humor, a good story and attractive and likeable characters:
https://f95zone.to/threads/once-in-a-lifetime-v1-0-caribdis.37470/
Plenty of great games man! I usually browse the "latest updates" page but you can slot in your favorite tags and see what comes up. DMD is kind of a stand out game tho, most of what you find won't have the same quality or volume of content but there is still plenty to find and many others for all kinds of kinks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm.... Ok.... He just Dropped one of most polular (in past) projects? 0_0
nope, sl got small update before xmas and then they took a vacation and then sl got normal update and dmd will get update on this friday.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes